Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? (465 Views)

How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Please Is There Any Cure Or Herbs For Appendix I Don't Want Surgery / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Alexgman1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
After 2years of tramadol intake my body is now used to it on a daily basis. I take 4 to 5 capsules of 100mg daily to be able to function and stay normal. Tramadol dependence has affected me to the point that i cant spend or save money as i used to because most of my spendings go to tramadol purchase. I was taking it to fight depression & anxiety but i never knew it was addictive. I cant stay a whole day without it because i get withdrawal symptoms. I dont knw what to do pls help me am fed up already. How do i detoxify or flush tramadol from my system and go back to my normal self.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by flejnr2(f): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
The truth is rehabilitation, nothing like miracle or prayer and preparing your mind for the withdrawal is a key. Rather be ur substitute highness with alcohol whenever you have the urge it will help fight the withdrawal especially running stomach
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by LordIsaac(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Trace an organization called "Teen Challenge," they will help you through the rehab. I saw what tram can do to a soul when it comes to withdrawal, and I shuddered.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Alexgman1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
LordIsaac:
Trace an organization called "Teen Challenge," they will help you through the rehab. I saw what tram can do to a soul when it comes to withdrawal, and I shuddered.
Thanks but where are they in Nigeria because am in Bayelsa?
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Alexgman1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
flejnr2:
The truth is rehabilitation, nothing like miracle or prayer and preparing your mind for the withdrawal is a key. Rather be ur substitute highness with alcohol whenever you have the urge it will help fight the withdrawal especially running stomach
Alcohol will only worsen it for me. I hate alcohol specially dry gin. I av taken all sorts of antidepressants as a replacement and that was suicidal for me.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by flejnr2(f): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Alexgman1:
Alcohol will only worsen it for me. I hate alcohol specially dry gin. I av taken all sorts of antidepressants as a replacement and that was suicidal for me.
It’s the tramadol that makes you hate alcohol if you force your self in it you will loose interest, be prepared to throw up on the first two days
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by TheSourcerer: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Alexgman1:
After 2years of tramadol intake my body is now used to it on a daily basis. I take 4 to 5 capsules of 100mg daily to be able to function and stay normal. Tramadol dependence has affected me to the point that i cant spend or save money as i used to because most of my spendings go to tramadol purchase. I was taking it to fight depression & anxiety but i never knew it was addictive. I cant stay a whole day without it because i get withdrawal symptoms. I dont knw what to do pls help me am fed up already. How do i detoxify or flush tramadol from my system and go back to my normal self.
As someone who has 7 years soberity from daily use of TM. Just quit, go cold turkey set your mind to pain for a week , its actually really worth it , don't wait till you OD .prayers don't work , counseling don't work its all you , all you brother . fight it like a beast and you'll survive , Goodluck champ ,really wish you would keep me up to date daily, again fight it like a beast ,you'll survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by LordIsaac(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Alexgman1:
Thanks but where are they in Nigeria because am in Bayelsa?
Yes. Check online. Browse "Teen Challenge Nigeria."
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Alexgman1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
As someone who has 7 years soberity from daily use of TM. Just quit, go cold turkey set your mind to pain for a week , its actually really worth it , don't wait till you OD .prayers don't work , counseling don't work its all you , all you brother . fight it like a beast and you'll survive , Goodluck champ ,really wish you would keep me up to date daily, again fight it like a beast ,you'll survive
How long did it take u to get yourself, as in for your withdrawal symptoms to stop?
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by TheSourcerer: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Alexgman1:
How long did it take u to get yourself, as in for your withdrawal symptoms to stop?
4 -6 days , totally indoors barricaded
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Alexgman1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
4 -6 days , totally indoors barricaded
I have depression issues it wont be easy because of the strong suicidal thoughts i always have when i av stayed away for over a day.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Don't stop taking it at once. The effects can be devastating. Instead begin to reduce the dosage systematically. From 4 or 5 capsules begin to reduce it by one capsule each till you are weaned off it totally.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Alexgman1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ninejaywon:
Don't stop taking it at once. The effects can be devastating. Instead begin to reduce the dosage systematically. From 4 or 5 capsules begin to reduce it by one capsule each till you are weaned off it totally.
Highest days have gone without it is 4days, my body was on fire, i was having a nightmare while been awake.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by tillaman(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
It’s not easy to quit but it’s worth it, I started by reducing the number of pills I pop daily
Shey your own is 4-5 100mg
My own was 4-5 225 mg sometimes that white one that is 250mg
I started by breaking 1 tab in to 2 places then all I proceeded to breaking in to 4 places but on the long run what helped me was relocating to a place i couldn’t get access to it
3 years now I am clean AF
Yeah withdrawal symptoms can be Terrible but you just have to fight it
I thought I was using antidepressants too until I got hooked on it
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by KiNg0G: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
when you go broke for like 3months, as in real broke..when you can't have access to funds to buy close up brush mouth...the addiction will go away on its own.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Alexgman1:
Highest days have gone without it is 4days, my body was on fire, i was having a nightmare while been awake.

It seems you like the state you are in. Slowly wean yourself off tramadol by reducing the daily dose. Only you can rescue you and that strong will must be there.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by oxygenator: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Alexgman1:

Bros there are 2 battles to fight here. Because of the depression you were hooked into tramadol addiction. And when you try to break off with addiction the depression returns. You have been boxed into a vicious cycle of hell.

You tried to fight Satan with Satan.

To be free from trouble you need superior knowledge. Not ogogoro type of power that was suggested by someone.

All you need is HBOT power. HBOT can combat both addiction and depression at the same time. Do your findings yourself or ask us what you do not understand.

HBOT stands for hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
The patient breathes in oxygen at levels higher than atmospheric pressure to detoxify and heal the brain.

We can help with HBOT

HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by Alexgman1(m): 4:36am On Jul 03, 2022
oxygenator:

Bros there are 2 battles to fight here. Because of the depression you were hooked into tramadol addiction. And when you try to break off with addiction the depression returns. You have been boxed into a vicious cycle of hell.

You tried to fight Satan with Satan.

To be free from trouble you need superior knowledge. Not ogogoro type of power that was suggested by someone.

All you need is HBOT power. HBOT can combat both addiction and depression at the same time. Do your findings yourself or ask us what you do not understand.

HBOT stands for hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
The patient breathes in oxygen at levels higher than atmospheric pressure to detoxify and heal the brain.

We can help with HBOT

HBOT PROVIDERS.
So how do i go about it
Re: How Can I Cure Or Treat Tramadol Addiction? by oxygenator: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Alexgman1:
So how do i go about it

Find the whatsapp link on the profile page.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Take To Stop This Cough And Nose Blockage? / Please What Should I Use / Geanco Foundation Collabs Life Hospital, Train 28 Doctors, Do Free Surgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.