Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,427 members, 7,826,664 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University (24146 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by smile11s(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Where is Tinubus certificate?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by toujurs: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
A very dumb thread, i guess every nigerian who bags aeven a doctorates should be taken to fp undecided

Heritage bank, that i don't even know how this bank survives. I wonder who opens an account in heritage bank, with his or her eyes wide open

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by Bluntemperor: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
WilsonBright935:
Congratulations

But of what benefit is this to front page?

Congratulations to him.
But this OP ,enhen,is really the Master of Ceremony with the traffic!
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by Rayjnr: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
On how to steal abi, cuz later you'll hear, that he loot so so and so amount of money
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by WilsonBright935: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
priceactionx:
Likely paid ads. You never know alexreportss? Its either e dey collect big money for adverts from them, then, pay mods or seeun peanuts for slot ion frontpage or he is a mod. All his posts about pageants, girls, nonsense birthdays and making useless people famous by force. Is it new to get PHD in uk?

E tire me o

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by VEHINTOLAR: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations man.
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by deebrownneymar: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2022
dailybuzzng:
Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University

The Abuja-1 Regional Manager of Heritage Bank Ltd, Mr. Daniel Oniko has bagged a Masters Degree ( MBA Chartered Bankers) at the prestigious Bangor University, Business School, Maine, Wales UK.

The celebrity banker and a member of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) had as part of measures to improve his knowledge in the industry registered for the overseas study.

This may not be unconnected with efforts to keep himself abreast new trends in the ever dynamic industry where innovation and creativity rules.

This also became a crucial move for him because of the strategic position he holds in the bank, which has continuously demonstrated commitment to offer customers a wow experience in their service delivery.

The happy and fulfilled Chartered Banker who had taken to social media platforms to share photos of his graduation ceremony from the elite school has since attracted accolades from friends, colleagues and well wishers who have hailed him for his thoughtfulness in improving himself in the industry despite the enviable position he currently occupies.

The Regional Head wields years of experience in consumer, retail and investment banking, spanning almost two decades.

He is believed to be an influential figure in the bank, which is linked to his closeness to the Managing Director/CEO, Ifie Sekibo.

He has been a loud voice in the call to move Nigeria from poverty to prosperity through conscious creation of viable environment for small businesses and young entrepreneurs to thrive.

According to him, they are the backbone of local economies around the world, they happen to be the biggest employers, job creators and contributors of the national gross domestic products.

He is a firm believer that giving SMEs and young entrepreneurs leverage to contribute immensely to the development of their host community through engaging the youths and unemployed individuals will bring about and facilitate economic boom.

Source:
https://www.abujapress.com/2022/07/heritage-bank-regional-head-daniel.html

Omo see baseless epistle. If you do PHD I wonder wetin we go hear
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by nonix22(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Not related, but baba looks like one that will like women eh.
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by frog12: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2022
every thing UK is prestigious. shithole school grin
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by walefalana(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2022
How is this a news?
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by Ijebulogic(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Wait...masters ....this is FP news? No story again?
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
How did he become a regional head without it in the first place? Haha
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by aamir489: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2022
CongratulationsCongratulations...
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by goody234: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2022
see him football head
Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by Arielle: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2022
frog12:
every thing UK is prestigious. shithole school grin
OP, Bangor, Maine is in the United States. Bangor, Gwynedd, is in Wales, UK.
Best school in the world. I went to Bangor. The lecturers are so accessible and are always available to students, unlike a lot of other schools. The standard is high and we had highly reputable visiting professors as well as business executives from top companies giving us lectures in the business school. The city, Bangor, is very ancient, small and extremely pretty. And very safe. My kids learnt to speak Welsh and made great friends. We had a really lovely time there, so don't knock my school.
Why is this here anyway? And front page, no less. Maybe na Seun friend! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
BULLSHIT,HOW IS THIS NEWS? WITH MY PHD OF OVER A DECADE HE CANT EVEN STAND A CHANCE TO MEASURE SHOULDERS WITH ME.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Student Shot Dead (Graphic Photo) / Can I Get Admission For Masters Abroad With A 2nd Class Lower 1st Degree Result / FederalPoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary For Over 12 Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.