Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness (30002 Views)

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by betshopagent(m): 12:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Rubbish.mbappe has won a worldcup.something Rinaldo n messi would never achieve.
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by zedegit: 3:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Believe in urself. Never doubt ur ability.

Keep quiet. Who are you telling that to? Mbappe is a good footballer in his own rights and a successful one at that which has brought him fame and money but he's being modest and honest about it. It doesn't mean he doesn't believe in himself or know his worth seeing he even got a pay raise.

Infact you need that post above more than him. So take that post above and chew it yourself.
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by Mumusaphire: 4:28am On Jul 02, 2022
zedegit:

Keep quiet. Who are you telling that to? Mbappe is a good footballer in his own rights and a successful one at that which has brought him fame and money but he's being modest and honest about it. It doesn't mean he doesn't believe in himself or know his worth seeing he even got a pay raise.

Infact you need that post above more than him. So take that post above and chew it yourself.
I don't know how they trained many of u at home because I don't know why what I said resulted to insult as if u know me. At the same age of mbappe, he already achieved more than both of them in terms of everything. So why the insult. He doesn't want to put pressure on himself by aiming to break their records.. let him just play his football and if it happens it happens.
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by Fuckyoumod: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
says who? In what way? Do u know how many goals he already has and number of trophy he already won? At his age, ronaldo and messi no achieved what he already achieved.
lol.... I laf in France!
It simply means you know little or nothing about Messi/Ronaldo.
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by Mumusaphire: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol.... I laf in France!
It simply means you know little or nothing about Messi/Ronaldo.

is like u don't get my explanation sir. When mess and cr7 was at the same age of mbappe, how many goals they already has, and remember mbappe already has world cup to his CV. The guy is just trying not to put pressure on himself. U, at that age, can u say messi and cr7 can go far like this? That is the logic. For example, look at ronaldinoh and kaka, can u tell me they won't last much in football, upon how dazzeled they were back then. I remember when our fans gave ronaldinoh standing ovation at bernabieu, no player has ever receive it, even till messi left barca, he never receive standing ovation from madrid fans. So if injury free mbappe, plus the league his playing, forget he will score goals more than them. Remember at just 23, he already has close to 40 goals in champions league. Ronaldo and messi was a magic, but remember there are better players ahead them in all time footballer when u check fifa GOAT. We are just looking at number of goals, but not concern about individuals talent.
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by johnjose68: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2022
cosmatika:
Thats how Tinubu and Atiku have broken all records in corruption and looting.
Tinubu AKA boo Chicago moved 2 bouillon vans filled with stolen money on the eve of 2019 Presidential election for vote buying, yet some useless ppl are still supporting him to steal their children's future after stealing their own.
May thunder scatter all of them

Continue. Sebi na Nairaland you go cast your vote. And you dey expect the i.lliterate North to vote for your P.andora O.bituary. Suddenly, I.pob is pasting O.bituary posters everywhere (in the North, South, etc, trying to form friendship with people you consider your enemy) Suddenly, you want O.bituary to be the Z.oo president. Suddenly, Biafr.aud agitation is on hold.

Let me shock you. I.GBO CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT. Everyone is just looking at your st.upidity. Everyone is just waiting to see how you will return to your agitation for b.iafraud after next year disappointment. Oh, I can't wait for your wailing next year. Oh, I can't wait. Oh, I can't wait.
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by Shyboyk(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2022
basty:
It is like saying there is no God. During the time of Pele we heard such rubbish and so Diego Maradona
No human is indispensable.

The only thing he can do is to break some and also set some of his own pele still have a record that even the two goats cannot break till they leave football

3 World Cups in a row ..e no easy
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by Olayemi244(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
He meant only Ororo.

Shut up, he mentioned Messi first!
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by maxwell530(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
is like u don't get my explanation sir. When mess and cr7 was at the same age of mbappe, how many goals they already has, and remember mbappe already has world cup to his CV. The guy is just trying not to put pressure on himself. U, at that age, can u say messi and cr7 can go far like this? That is the logic. For example, look at ronaldinoh and kaka, can u tell me they won't last much in football, upon how dazzeled they were back then. I remember when our fans gave ronaldinoh standing ovation at bernabieu, no player has ever receive it, even till messi left barca, he never receive standing ovation from madrid fans. So if injury free mbappe, plus the league his playing, forget he will score goals more than them. Remember at just 23, he already has close to 40 goals in champions league. Ronaldo and messi was a magic, but remember there are better players ahead them in all time footballer when u check fifa GOAT. We are just looking at number of goals, but not concern about individuals talent.
Mbappe hasn't scored 40 UCL goals.

There's nothing Mbappe achieved individually which Lionel Messi and Ronaldo didn't, saying this obviously shows you know nothing about the 2 Great players. Messi won first Balon d'Or at 22,Ronaldo won his first at 23. Mbappe's Highest Balon d'Or rankings ever is 4th, he couldn't even move ahead of Ronaldo and Griezmann in the same year he won the World cup. At his prime,he still couldn't move ahead of Lewandolski and Benzema but you believe such player already achieved more than Ronaldo and Messi?

I laugh
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by maxwell530(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
I don't know how they trained many of u at home because I don't know why what I said resulted to insult as if u know me. At the same age of mbappe, he already achieved more than both of them in terms of everything. So why the insult. He doesn't want to put pressure on himself by aiming to break their records.. let him just play his football and if it happens it happens.
pls delete this. Mbappe achieved "everything" more than them at 23?
Infact the only thing Mbappe won which they didn't win is the World cup.
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by kolamilan(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Stop seating on the fence....and pick a side...the attacheee french black traitor.. undecided undecided
madrid fan spotted

1 Like

Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by Fuckyoumod: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
OK....
Re: Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2022
kolamilan:
madrid fan spotted
Lols...the thing pain me eeeenh undecided but no shaking grin #HalaMadrid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match / Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) / Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.