Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section (47282 Views)

Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:

No Lele bro,I go use am celebrate Tinubu victorygrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by haffaze777(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Didi2d(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
swears! I no forget that cow wey I owe you o! You go soon see am

Boss send me one cow sef o, if na goat self make I take do sallah
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Bar1941(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Why are they shutting comment section if they know Tinubu is sellable na?

She and Eniola for leave the comment section open make Nigerians eat her raw for supporting a questionable character like Tinubu

Because of online lunatics that want to eat them raw for supporting who they believe in, If the OBItuary supporters can behave like mad dogs when Obi has not been elected, how will they behave if he's elected (WHICH CAN NEVER EVEN BE POSSIBLE TO START WITH)? .

Anyways they shut their comment sections because they don't have time for stupid people.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by charsoso: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
foryourmindok:
Little does Jaruma the sex afrodisac seller know that Tinubu hates all Northerners and will likely deal with them just as he did to them with OPC in 1999 wink cheesy

It's a big lie because I lived very close to the Hausa community in Idi araba, and also not far from where OPC as an organisation was formed it's called OLUSOGA street in Mushin. I witnessed all that happened during that period. So I'm not talking as a commentator but a witness. Infact it was the visit of Tinubu to the scenes that stopped the violence.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by olamike02: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
saintokwuluora:
She hopes to bullionvan Nigeria with her kanyamata... ain't gonna happen!
You that were Pandorama keep your loot with your sanctimonious Peter.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Truthisunique2: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

If that thought makes you sleep well at night please keep it up.

You and I know the people she closed her comment section against....

Let's wait for 2023
it's against northern Muslims that have been calling for her head

She would get tinubu roasted because of their hatred for her
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Didi2d:

Boss send me one cow sef o, if na goat self make I take do sallah
cheesy cheesy

Your location?
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Who cares? Next.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin is this all. check what Pandora is all about then come back and tell me why you want APC and Tinubu to continue
Pandora is an association of investigative journalists across the world with the objective of unraveling politically exposed people in different countries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Earthquakes: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:
This is exactly how real life work.

People have those they will vote but they sometimes please the online mobs who go on comment section to display hatred and bile comments.

That’s why on Election Day, results are always different from social media trends.

These guys lock comment section because Obi Pandora lunatic supporters will swarm it and start abusing them. Something Tinubu/Atiku supporters won’t do to people supporting Obi.

IPOb terrorists have this cancel culture and it’s not a surprise that they are using the same tactics to campaign for Obi because he inherited all those IPOB terrorists supporters.

They are now changing Kanu DP to Obi picture.

Bihari won online and offline in 2015 so chill
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Didi2d(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
cheesy cheesy

Your location?

Lagos, agbara precisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by harsysky(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:
She for don open comment section.......fear da catch her.....she for collect enough backlash.

You can't be marketing a good candidate and close comment section..........it shows that deep inside of her, she knows that tinubu is a bad market

Your thinking faculty is top notch!
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Latakia(f): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
The incoming president after Buhari is Jagaban. Only those that sit at home every Monday while coming the country zoo but still want a labourer to become the president in a zoo will disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
No Nigerian will eat them raw Aside you and your people who're suffering from ipobism

Ipobism is a severe mental health disorder.

Lunatics.

Ya

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by specialmati(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Pandora is an association of investigative journalists across the world with the objective of unraveling politically exposed people in different countries.
grin grin grin grin grin is that all. Give me a complete journal on these case. What am telling you is allow those old men rest. Let the younger generation restore this country back. Don't create love for biggest thieves
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by HilcomTech(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:
She for don open comment section.......fear da catch her.....she for collect enough backlash.

You can't be marketing a good candidate and close comment section..........it shows that deep inside of her, she knows that tinubu is a bad market

Smart move.
She's shutting down the hate and toxicity of you mkporu mirri cannibals

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by lenny12(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you check well, majority of the people supporting tinubu are the ones that have got nothing to loose, if eventually he emerges the winner.

They already have the money, bad economy and insecurities nor dey affect them, once they notice it's already getting hot in Nigeria, them go fly themselves and families out of Nigeria.

Now tell me who go suffer am? these people are gambling with our lives and future.

It's up to us to decide.
At least we've got common sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Jemex003: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
foryourmindok:
Little does Jaruma the sex afrodisac seller know that Tinubu hates all Northerners and will likely deal with them just as he did to them with OPC in 1999 wink cheesy

Bro, this isn’t about hate or holding grudge with anyone, Abuja banned Okada too. How many Yoruba doing Okada in Northern land? Real northern in Lagos are responsible and have a good jobs like selling Jewelry and Bureau d change. You idiot that post this image how many of your family doing Okada in Lagos? Go gbobi you will see why Okada need to be ban

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by haffaze777(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
cheesy cheesy

Your location?

Mine before his,no mkpurumiri addict will taste from that cow when you finally send itgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by HilcomTech(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Same thing with Eniola Badmus... They go support Tinubu and close comment section and run away... Wetin dey pursue dem i cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

They are smart by shutting down you hateful and toxic people. Even here in the north, no one wants to associate with toxic people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's against northern Muslims that have been calling for her head

She would get tinubu roasted because of their hatred for her
Lol. You don carry your lies from Primaries propaganda enter election caimpaign.

Northern Muslims that are themselves BATified have been calling for her head, Lol
Take am easy my boy

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Enumerator(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy
Olachase:
Well the last person to leave this country should please remember to off the light cry cry cry
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by HilcomTech(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
When you sell bad product for person the first time na your conscience go dey prick you to block comment cos you are ashmed of your position

They are eliminating bitter and toxic mkporu miri cannibals like you from their lives.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Thandiubani(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
I can bet my right ball say she don collect alert.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Barrylord4040: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
U dey mind that ipod obituarist
charsoso:

It's a big lie because I lived very close to the Hausa community in Idi araba, and also not far from where OPC as an organisation was formed it's called OLUSOGA street in Mushin. I witnessed all that happened during that period. So I'm not talking as a commentator but a witness. Infact it was the visit of Tinubu to the scenes that stopped the violence.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Invictuse: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na you go tell us.
You think if every one supporting Buhari or Tinubu chose to be as foolish as you igbos and stop dropping insult on Atiku or the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi's page that makes they bad.

Every one just chose to watch you make mockery of the fools you lot are.

naturalman:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin is that all. Give me a complete journal on these case. What am telling you is allow those old men rest. Let the younger generation restore this country back. Don't create love for biggest thieves
It is not a journal, it was an investigative article wherein Peter Obi was exposed amongst others. You're only clutching at straws, the internet is replete with the report, you have Google on your phone for a reason.
Peter Obi is 60+ and a grandpa, he is one of the rot system in the country.

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Saketaa: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
when you support evil good people won't spare you

I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp http://.us/w/?c=a86386
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by worldwidehippy: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na so
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Olamikeez(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Her choice
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by specialmati(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

It is not a journal, it was an investigative article wherein Peter Obi was exposed amongst others. You're only clutching at straws, the internet is replete with the report, you have Google on your phone for a reason.
Peter Obi is 60+ and a grandpa, he is one of the rot system in the country.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you know nothing about the story oga.so won't you like to be president at that age or do you want to be president at age 80.please am tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.