Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) (60803 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by Ebukax(f): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
That Okigwe road is been plied by Fulani herdsmen, they are the ones causing havoc there, a friend escaped being killed there, my town is very close to okigwe, how can Fulani hold the indigenous people to ransom, can any Igbo go up north and be Kidnapping and killing people there, I have said it if any of this marauders is catch they should be killed in the most horrific way...
The worst part is that Nigerian soldiers support and aids this guys to be causing havoc in our land... Time shall tell anybody involved in this will pay with his or her life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by Franking: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Very unfortunate development. RIP.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by rajiedreez: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
HisRoyalHardnes:
Despite being dreaded, I ply this road twice daily. My secret? I'd rather be shot dead than kidnapped... That's why I drive alone. R I.P young man, I'd rather die like you than stop my car.
The herdsmen have long defeated the government.

Continue living in denial
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by favour32(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
APC=PDP=OLD PAPAS WAN DECIDE FOR GREAT NIGERIAN YOUTHS!
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by fredoooooo: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Start protesting to develop and protect your states too, lagos or the SW and Abuja isn't just the state you can protest..
Rest in peace youngman
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by iwaeda: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2022
post=114330980:

A Popular Nigerian dancer has been shot dead along Okigwe road in Imo State, Reports.

Solo, Whose real name was Solomon Chukwudi, was travelling from Abuja to Aba on Wednesday, June 29, when the vehicle he was in was attacked by gunmen.

Three People were hit in the car and Solo was one of them, Learnt.

The Dancer, fondly called The Slowmo King, was taken to the hospital but died on Thursday, June 30.

have covered him grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by endy69: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
We know our problems in this country, but we all prefer die and shy away from confronting. RIP to the young man. I pity his mum and other family members right now. We have all failed ourselves in this country
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by obyrich(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
HisRoyalHardnes:
Despite being dreaded, I ply this road twice daily. My secret? I'd rather be shot dead than kidnapped... That's why I drive alone. R I.P young man, I'd rather die like you than stop my car.
Please is it the express road ( Enugu-PH) being referred here?
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by onuman: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2022
post=114330980:

A Popular Nigerian dancer has been shot dead along Okigwe road in Imo State, Reports.

Solo, Whose real name was Solomon Chukwudi, was travelling from Abuja to Aba on Wednesday, June 29, when the vehicle he was in was attacked by gunmen.

Three People were hit in the car and Solo was one of them, Learnt.

The Dancer, fondly called The Slowmo King, was taken to the hospital but died on Thursday, June 30.

Jihadists on the prowl in Imo state have done it again. They will now name IPOB as culprits.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by obyrich(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:
See what Peter Obi is doing to innocent IGBO People.
I thought you people claimed Igbos are supporting Peter Obi? grin
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2022
wilroy:

We go soon read your own for front page oloshi

Everybody will die one day na, That's The truth
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by onuman: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
The East is gradually becoming bloodsucking undecided
Mhen this Nigeria need a change of government ASAP.....

I hope people will be wise this time...

One of the Jihadists in the SE spotted.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by Glead(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Bandit Naija naa wah oooo
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by AmehTsaev: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ebukax:
That Okigwe road is been plied by Fulani herdsmen, they are the ones causing havoc there, a friend escaped being killed there, my town is very close to okigwe, how can Fulani hold the indigenous people to ransom, can any Igbo go up north and be Kidnapping and killing people there, I have said it if any of this marauders is catch they should be killed in the most horrific way...
The worst part is that Nigerian soldiers support and aids this guys to be causing havoc in our land... Time shall tell anybody involved in this will pay with his or her life.
Why haven't the Okigwe youths confronted them already? Real men fight and die fighting for their ancestral land.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by Splitmind: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Like that Solo don go grin

I hope Igbos won't blame Fulanis for this.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
That Okigwe Umuahia road is flooded with Fulanis on the road brought in to Biafraland in 2006 by Orji Kalu when he was governor....

Very dangerous highway cos of Fulanis....! Am a witness

1 Like

Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by DKM123: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Are you people not tired? Yet you still want to install a Fulani man who deleted his tweets against a gruesome and dastardly murder just because his fellow conscienceless wicked fellows asked him to.
Poor Solo never imagined that Nigeria will happen to him. He only read it happened to others. But those others were regular humans like you and I and Solo. They are US! Who is next?

So I ask again, una never tire?!!

Rest in peace, man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
cry
Rastaramsey:
The East is gradually becoming bloodsucking undecided
Mhen this Nigeria need a change of government ASAP.....

I hope people will be wise this time...
let them continue, they will see the result in the end
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by shortIGBOman: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
obyrich:
I thought you people claimed Igbos are supporting Peter Obi? grin

IPOB Terrorist and Peter ObiTUARY are like 5 & 6 grin

1 Like

Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by Af0nja: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Too painful. Chai
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by shortIGBOman: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

You fit be mumu for real life but e no mean say u gaz show am online.
Hw Peter obi concern dis bad news.?

Peter Obi is responsible for all the killings in the East.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
So so sad, Rip solo jack
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by Sunday2021: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ipob handiwork. This is what Namdi kanu brought by breaking prisons to release criminals. Esn carry on, I saw when Aba people were hailing you.
God bless Namdi kanu for bringing this development to the east.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by Joeyfizzo: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ibo people unite n flush out this ESN bastards.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by okoroemeka(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
HisRoyalHardnes:
driving through arondizuogu,okigwe road,isuochi,ihube,uturu roads is now a death wish for motorists,the hausa cattle market close by at lokpa is a hibernation and training ground for criminals, kidnappers ,relocated bandits and terrorists from the north,they have advanced guns from Libya to terrorise us,no road is safe,they live and move through the bush,their modus of operation is to lay ambush in Bush's by roadside and open fire at any nice car passing by,if you stop they will force you into the bush and demand for ransom,we are finished.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by coputa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
So,one cannot travel in peace in this country again.Nigeria is now among the top 10 most dangerous countries in the world and the most corrupt.I think Peter Obi would not be able to put all the pieces together if he wins the election.We should tell ourselves the truth;going our separate ways is the only solution.
Re: Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) by guru90: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
I knew this guy very well......

Our useless Eastern Governors are just after power.... Nothing more.....

Rather, they will use 9ja policemen, military men and other forces to secure themselves not the masses they are leading.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.