Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement (2290 Views)

See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) / Everything About Obidient Movement Is A Scam, Says Atiku's Spokesperson Bwala / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement by Ofemmanu1: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2022
RobbStark:

Unam, can you zombieee master stand in his own for 2mins??
Stop foaming in the mouth.
Tinubu developed Lagos yen yen yen yet he cudnt build hospital for his cocaine inflicted illness.
Go n watch your favourite cartoon

By the time Emilokan becomes the President, y'all will have no choice than going home.

Earth is full, go home.
Re: I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement by Ceenaija(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians have suffered in the hands of these people.
Re: I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement by Ceenaija(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
The youths have a great hope in Peter Obi.
Re: I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement by BiafIntel: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obi'idiots. All of you have seen the resent PVC registration fraudulent numbers released by the fulani controlled INEC. You complained and shouted, yet you are digging deep your useful idiot heads to assist the fulanis and their British masters in legalizing the fraud and scam they call election. All of you Obi'idiots are really daft.
Re: I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement by Ceenaija(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi has what it takes to change narrative of this nation.
Re: I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement by PapaHadum: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Emilokan is gonna right the fuckkshitts he helped to power.

If it wasn't Emilokon, who knows maybe I'll be Obidient too but sentiments apart Emilokan is a better man than Pitobi.

The kingmakers wouldn't want Obi cos of many sins of the Ipob.

Open your eyes.

Respond to this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC in Disarray As Tinubu Sickness Worsens? / How Pa Ayo Adebanjo Scammed Pitaobi (photo) / PDP Planning Chaos, Labour Party Mobilising For Another ENDSARS- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.