Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) (2659 Views)

My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo / I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement / What Adamu Adamu Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Garba Lawal!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by FORHII: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Their eyes don dey clear small small.... Wallahi I can tell you that some of these APC PCC family members are Obident. Even them themselves too. God no go shame us.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by SLAP44: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2023
The train for the journey to rescue Nigeria from the hands of old desperate looters is about to take off, many youths are on board already,

Join with your PVC now

Vote for LP

Vote for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Emmanuella00(f): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Good luck ahead.

1 Like

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2023
Ok o. So they know.

Obi will be victorious whether they like it or yes.

He will win insha Jehovah

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Yaribanzaonic: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Mercisharelove(f): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2023
You should know
Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by ambale(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2023
APC would definitely struggle to win this election

Truth be told, buhari made their job more difficult, tinubu's health still did another damage

Now untold hardship from the fuel scarcity wey don reach everybody, I wondered how a reasonable person will convince him/herself to vote APC again.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Temptee101(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2023
As the day goes by, it keeps getting clearer that Obi will win this election.

Obi will deliver, he has the capacity, competence and character to achieve that.

Nigerians have spoken!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by jefdr001: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Why run to air his view on social media when he can call his party's PCC?

1 Like

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by dochenaj: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Atiku is still favorite to win, but it looks like Obi's chances are getting better.

He just needs to ensure he gets the majority votes because a runoff with Atiku means he has lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Reality don dey set in
Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247, tell yourself the truth, how you see am? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by kozmokaz(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

He no just wan admit the reality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Moh247: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

As a regular reader of books on psychology... I can't help it but to notice you Obi supporters are feeling the first stage of loss .

1 Like

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Urchinpainer: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:
Garba is a member of APC PCC, the inner caucus. This means their research team has told them there's danger ahead so they're really worried. Because Garba talks too much, he leaked the secret on Twitter or maybe I should say, he came to say it in public and I quickly screenshot it then before he delete it.

Propaganda against Obi is not working. Only on Nairaland paid people don't understand what's happening on the streets.

Seun
nlfpmod

The Kano outing has put all of them in a rude shock. You know why? They all know that Obi is the only Candidate that doesn't bring people to his campaign with money.

In Uyo, campaign one idiot joked and say when we they start sharing money, people almost beat him up for saying such nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by arejibadz(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
obi is winning this elections nothing can dispute the fact

2 Likes

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

As a regular reader of books on psychology... I can't help it but to notice you Obi supporters are feeling the first stage of loss .

Are you sure you are not full of doubts of a Tinubu presidency, everyday as we speak? Be honest with yourself not with me. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Penguin2: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Lol!

The ones who still have brains left in their heads are beginning to use and accept reality while Nairaland resident BATstards are still living in denial.

It will electrocute them because this one don pass shock.

1 Like

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Moh247: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Are you sure you are not full of doubts of a Tinubu presidency, everyday as we speak? Be honest with yourself not with me. grin

As it is I am preparing for inuaguration and trying to get the Aso Ebi for may 29
Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Tochj(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2023
God abeg, don't let us miss this God given opportunity.
We have suffered enough
No light
No fuel
No food
No good schools
Nothing is working.

1 Like

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

As it is I am preparing for inuaguration and trying to get the Aso Ebi for may 29

I am sure you have President Peter Obi and VP Datti's faces on the Aso ebi. As that is it the only realistic Aso ebi that will be worn on the inauguration day. grin

Sefiu my guy, I will be there with you to celebrate the first youth-driven presidency in our lifetime. May God allow President Peter Omowale Yusuf Obi and VP Ahmed Datti to succeed when they take charge.. Insha Allah grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Tochj:
God abeg, don't let us miss this God given opportunity.
We have suffered enough
No light
No fuel
No food
No good schools
Nothing is working.

Do you actually think Nigeria's problem is simply leadership?

Why did Obi not turn Anambra into Dubai? He had 8 years to do that.

1 Like

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Urchinpainer:

The Kano outing has put all of them in a rude shock. You know why? They all know that Obi is the only Candidate that doesn't bring people to his campaign with money.

In Uyo, campaign one idiot joked and say when we they start sharing money, people almost beat him up for saying such nonsense!
A lot of them are jittery because it's hard to predict the direction of where this is going.

3 Likes

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2023
I know moh247 afamed Yarimo Seunmsg Tinubuadvocate LeoDeking will vote for Peter Obi on election day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Tochj(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Do you actually think Nigeria's problem is simply leadership?

Why did Obi not turn Anambra into Dubai? He had 8 years to do that.

Yes, it's leadership problem.
Nothing else.
Obi is not a saint
But he is a saint to be compared to others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Nobody gives a damn. I didn't even read it. *spits*
Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by TONYE001(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2023
Reinaldo:
Nobody gives a damn. I didn't even read it. *spits*

...but you typed. By typing, you opened the thread, clicked on reply, wrote this, and posted.

Way more stressful than reading. Goes to show that you actually "give a damn."

2 Likes

Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by techWriter3: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ok o
Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tochj:

Yes, it's leadership problem.
Nothing else.
Obi is not a saint
But he is a saint to be compared to others.

You are contradicting yourself.
Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by Tochj(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You are contradicting yourself.

Common sense is not common
Re: See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tochj:

Common sense is not common

Obviously, in your own case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Beg Yar Adua For Second Term - Ibrahim Kazaure / Hugo Chavez Of Venezuela Offers Nigerian Students Scholarship / "I Enjoy Killing" - Ibrahim Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.