Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? (793 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by sixpathsofpain: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sometimes I just sit down to think and I'm like, what's the point of working so hard to be wealthy when you'll one day get bored of everything. Sometimes I just feel like the pursuit of money and wealth(and money itself) Is just a short term solution to a long term problem just like any other addiction be it mastubation, smoking, womanising and other's which primarily tends to make us feel good for a short period of time. Sometimes I just wish I was never born honestly because life itself seems to just be a waste of time. I don't have money yet but I already know and feel like one day, I will definitely get tired of this money that I and everyone is struggling so hard to get.

Just saying though..

And please, nobody should quote me saying Jesus this or God that, please. No offence but I'm not a believer of religion. I can't even remember the last time I went to church.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Louisfrank(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
You're definitely not normal, try to change your orientation
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by adeoyekay(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
sixpathsofpain:
Sometimes I just sit down to think and I'm like, what's the point of working so hard to be wealthy when you'll one day get bored of everything. Sometimes I just feel like the pursuit of money and wealth(and money itself) Is just a short term solution to a long term problem just like any other addiction be it mastubation, smoking, womanising and other's which primarily tends to make us feel good for a short period of time. Sometimes I just wish I was never born honestly because life itself seems to just be a waste of time. I don't have money yet but I already know and feel like one day, I will definitely get tired of this money that I and everyone is struggling so hard to get.

Just saying though..
Fact
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by LordIsaac(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Of course, it is only life in Jesus that can satisfy. The temporal pales before the eternal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Stephen0mozzy: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
You have not touched real, clean legit money naim make. You're not abnormal... You're broke.

There's so much good to do in the world that will keep you busy and fulfilled with money

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Karleb(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
You are like me in a way.

That's why I hate it when I want something and I have to wait for too long to get it, because when I eventually get it, I just get bored of it easily.

Every good thing in life has Honeymoon phase and for me, the honeymoon face is just very short.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Mayemavins: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
sixpathsofpain:

Just saying though..

And please, nobody should quote me saying Jesus this or God that, please. No offence but I'm not a believer of religion. I can't even remember the last time I went to church.
I thought I'm the only one
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2022
sixpathsofpain:

Just saying though..

Congratulations!!! You have Awaken. You are going through the process of "Evolution and Awakening". I welcome you on board. Life Is a Simulation been operated by hidden Entities. 80% of the world's population will never get to experience what you are experiencing now. There Is so much to write about. But I'll stop here. Once again Congrats..

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by BigDawsNet: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Congratulations!!! You have Awaken. You are going through the process of "Evolution and Awakening". I welcome you on board. Life Is a Simulation been operated by hidden Entities. 80% of the world's population will never get to experience what you are experiencing now. There Is so much to write about. But I'll stop here. Once again Congrats..

I kinda believe in this shiit but I need more evidence

Been making research tho

And I'm a believer... that won't affect my relationship with God... but I just wanna know if we are really living inside of a simulation...

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Pootle: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
You have not touched real, clean legit money naim make. You're not abnormal... You're broke.

There's so much good to do in the world that will keep you busy and fulfilled with money

bro e get weytin dem dey call depression, both the rich and poor experience it. no be everything money dey solve

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Smile4mee01: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
I can relate to this.

It tiring chasing money bro, I dont even want money for money sake. I want the freedom it provides. This life of having to work all my life does not excite me anymore.

I wish happiness from Money and women could last for more than amoment.
It causes me to ask, At the end what really is life about.
Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Op, read the book of Ecclesiastes. Especially chapter 2.

3 I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life.

4 I made me great works; I builded me houses; I planted me vineyards:

5 I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits:

6 I made me pools of water, to water therewith the wood that bringeth forth trees:

7 I got me servants and maidens, and had servants born in my house; also I had great possessions of great and small cattle above all that were in Jerusalem before me:

8 I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces: I gat me men singers and women singers, and the delights of the sons of men, as musical instruments, and that of all sorts.

9 So I was great, and increased more than all that were before me in Jerusalem: also my wisdom remained with me.

10 And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labour: and this was my portion of all my labour.

11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by fineboynl(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
When you buy new car. It will get over your head for a short while before it normalize. But sometimes it will get boring and you will need another car.

That's how life is. You never stop wanting more.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? by cayorday89(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Op you are very right, but the truth of the matter is some of us that feel that way are experiencing the stage whereby we can't sustain our desires, by the time you are finalising one need with others yet to be addressed, that one is already obsolete that you need quick money to keep it going and fresh, failure to be able to get this makes us sit and think what is the essence of chasing money.

For those who have sufficient funds or those who earn a lot will always have new things to explore without having to take a break while also sustaining basic needs on the side will not think it is unnecessary chasing money.

Same reason yahoo boy will sell a car since he can't maintain it due to lack of continuous flow of funds in order to meet basic needs. The koko is for one to have good and continuous flow of income to explore and enjoy life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Company Ask Workers To Come To Work Same Way They Dress In Zoom Meetings / See Why You Shouldn't Release Your Sex Tape To Anyone / Excellent Working Mercury Maverick 1550va UPS For Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.