Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? (3143 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Before you start shouting Ipob up n dan, I am yoruba from ondo state.

But truth be told, I want to ask, what exactly did Tinubu do for lagos, what did he build in lagos. To those shouting Tinubu build lagos. What and how did he build lagos.

Lagos was former capital of Nigeria.

Was it Tinubu that build Cater Bridge( Built in 1901)?
Was it Tinubu that build 3rd mainland bridge( Built in 1990)?
Was it Tinubu that build Eko bridge(Built in 1975)?
Was it Tinubu that build National theatre(Built in 1976)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Stadium(Built in 1961)?
Was it Tinubu that build National Museum(Built in 1957)?
Was it Tinubu that build the Seaport?
Was he Tinubu that build the Airport?
Was it Tinubu that constructed the rail track in lagos?

These are the things that make up a city

Which one of these did Tinubu built?

So Tinubu supporters, what can you people point out in the name of Tinubu.

We can all point out some of the things great Awoo buit in Yorubaland but that should be for another day.

So what exactly did Tinubu do in lagos, not talking of Yoruba land?

13 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Urheadmaster(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
tongue

Tulunbu introduced agboros association in Lagos state during is tenure as a governor of Lagos state.

13 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Jokerman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubu build Atlantic ocean

16 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem

You won't see them in threads like this. Even if they appear now they would begin with insult because the are clueless.

Only a fool and an ignoramus will believe Tinubu built Lagos. Fact. If you think school is scam try Illiteracy.

This election has truly exposed the kind of fanbase Tinubu has.

Usually Agberos who believes the election is a do or die affair later they would tag Igbo politics Nzogbu Nzogbu whereas it's what best describes them.

This is Lagos before Tinubu became Governor in 1999

12 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
He built burdillon the most secured place in AFRICA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Ofunaofu: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubu built the blue print

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by ElSudani: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubu's achievements in Lagos is an insurmountable hurdle for his opponents. Rather than bragging about their own non existent achievements they expend a lot of energy trying to discredit Tinubu.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
He authored a blueprint
Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
He authored a blueprint

Is Blueprint achievement? This is why you people fail Jamb.

17 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
The only legacy Tinubu left in Lagos is empowering MC Oluomo and his touts

Lagos was dirty and very notorious under Tinubu's regime,you dare not walk along Oshodi road, because they can steal your head from your body and you won't even know

15 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by oyebanji44: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
He increased Lagos state revenue based financing RBF..

Meaning that Lagos can raise money and also finance loan or debt..without issuing a bond or pledging a part of its asset as collateral ....

No governor has ever done this ......

Nobody knows how tinubu did this..even me self , l don't know how he did it..

Strikethem:

But truth be told, I want to ask, what exactly did Tinubu do for lagos, what did he build in lagos. To those shouting Tinubu build lagos. What and how did he build lagos.

We can all point out some of the things great Awoo buit in Yorubaland but that should be for another day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

Is Blueprint achievement? This is why you people fail Jamb.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jokerman:
Tinubu build Atlantic ocean
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by novaris(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
He authored a blueprint
he used 8 solid years to author a blueprint? remarkable

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by novaris(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:
Tinubu's achievements in Lagos is an insurmountable hurdle for his opponents. Rather than bragging about their own non existent achievements they expend a lot of energy trying to discredit Tinubu.
stop shifting the goal post... educate us that re not in the knowing on the things tinubu initiated and completed during his 8 year tenure as governor of Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Danisaint112:
Strikethem

You won't see them in threads like this. Even if they appear now they would begin with insult because the are clueless.

Only a fool and an ignoramus will believe Tinubu built Lagos. Fact. If you think school is scam try Illiteracy.

This election has truly exposed the kind of fanbase Tinubu has.

Usually Agberos who believes the election is a do or die affair later they would tag Igbo politics Nzogbu Nzogbu whereas it's what best describes them.

This is Lagos before Tinubu because Governor in 1999

I am a bonafide yoruba man but I don't support blindly.
I didn't hate Tinubu or anyone. But for anyone to tell me to vote him without telling me what and what he did in lagos just the way I outlined it is a total slam to my educated self.

This same question is what I have been asking them even on Facebook, Twitter, but none of them have given me answer rather turned it to abuse.

As in how do you convince me to vote a man with nothing to his people as two times Governor of a state that has always been booming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:
Go to anambra, Yiuvcant mention the cargo airline in Anambra without mentioning Obiano.

Stop all these rubbish and tell us what he did in Lagos as governor for 8years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:

Meaning that Lagos can raise money and also finance loan or debt..without issuing a bond or pledging a part of its asset as collateral ....

Wow, what an achievement, that alone provide life to the common man, raised igr by sapping the common man.

With Agbero.

Oga go one side if you no get talk, what did he build in lagos, you are talking of useless igr that has no benefit on common man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by oyebanji44: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:
Wow, what an achievement, that alone provide life to the common man, raised igr by sapping the common man.

With Agbero.

Oga go one side if you no get talk, what did he build in lagos, you are talking of useless igr that has no benefit on common man.

You don't even understand what l just said

In other word..you don't even understand why Nigerians are praising tinubu...

It is such a pity..

.money for education wasted..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by ElSudani: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
novaris:

stop shifting the goal post... educate us that re not in the knowing on the things tinubu initiated and completed during his 8 year tenure as governor of Lagos

What are the things your own candidate initiated and completed? Lagos became one of the largest economies in Africa due to Tinubu's initiatives and folks like you are trying to kill yourselves trying to distort this fact.
Many people at this point have already made their decision on whom to vote for, why don't you try and promote your candidate with his scanty resume rather than wasting your time on Tinubu.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:

You don't even understand what l just said

In other word..you don't even understand why Nigerians are praising tinubu...

It is such a pity..

.money for education wasted..
Which Nigerians?

You mean you agberos and urchins.

Your education is a big waste. If not, you would outline what a man of questionable character did that makes him thinks he should be voted for.

But what do I expect from urchin like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:
I am a bonafide yoruba man but I don't support blindly.
I didn't hate Tinubu or anyone. But for anyone to tell me to vote him without telling me what and what he did in lagos just the way I outlined it is a total slam to my educated self.

This same question is what I have been asking them even on Facebook, Twitter, but none of them have given me answer rather turned it to abuse.

As in how do you convince me to vote a man with nothing to his people as two times Governor of a state that has always been booming.

I have also asked them this severally but non is able to answer me.

Peter Obi achievements is obvious. Threads has been set up here by well meaning Nigerians to showcase his achievements severally.

But you see some of his die hard supporters like Moh247 Leodeking Ihordspy pandoraobi and the likes has never been able to point out one of his (Tinubu) achievements.

All they believe is that as Tinubu ruled Lagos from 1999 to 2007 definitely he built all infrastructures in the state. undecided pathetic to know this is actually the reason alot are supporting him.

I mean for a state that became the capital of Nigeria for 77 years (1914 - 1991) compared to Abuja that has been capital for 31 years you ought to experience good development.

What I'm sure Tinubu did was loot Lagos State real good if not he won't be spending money carelessly mobilizing fake supporters for campaign.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by BanyXchi: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Mumu... Those who are the real Lagosian know what Tinubu did....it might not be obvious to you because of the Hatred you have for him but it is obvious to those who have open-mind...
he's not from Ondo.. just another shameless Osu miscreant

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Mumu... Those who are the real Lagosian know what Tinubu did....it might not be obvious to you because of the Hatred you have for him but it is obvious to those who have open-mind...
Ode, call out the real lagosians.

I am based in Lagos, not like you that came from your dead oshogbo and be claiming lagos cos you live in dirty makoko.

Mugu, hatred, hatred, hatred, why did I not hate Ambode that changed the face of Oshodi mr ode.

Whenever the question is pop up, that is what you slaves say, shouting hatred.

Oga ade, what did he build in lagos or you keep shut.

You think all yorubas will be foolish like you.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
BanyXchi:
he's not from Ondo.. just another shameless Osu miscreant
Oh, werey osiun.

Go to Oda land and ask of Akosile family in Akure south.

Truth always pain slave urchins like you. Spit.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Strikethem: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Danisaint112:

I have also asked them this severally but non is able to answer me.

Peter Obi achievements is obvious. Threads has been set up here by well meaning Nigerians to showcase his achievements severally.

But you see some of his die hard supporters like Moh247 Leodeking Ihordspy pandoraobi and the likes has never been able to point out one of his (Tinubu) achievements.

All they believe is that as Tinubu ruled Lagos from 1999 to 2007 definitely he built all infrastructures in the state. undecided pathetic to know this is actually the reason alot are supporting him.

I mean for a state that became the capital of Nigeria for 77 years (1914 - 1991) compared to Abuja that has been capital for 31 years you ought to experience good development.

What I'm sure Tinubu did was loot Lagos State real good if not he won't be spending money carelessly mobilizing fake supporters.
They use lie to cajoled the uneducated and semi educated ones. Not someone like me.

You can't expect me to vote a man without me being convince of what and what he had done.

Rather, they will say go to lagos and verify.

Did I go to lagos to see what Lateef Jakande did, or what Ambode did or what Sanwo olu is doing?

Did I go to most part of yoruba for me to see the works of Awolowo that are still standing till today.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by OKOATA(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:

He increased Lagos IGR, can you please point out what he used the IGR to achieve in Lagos, is there a single flyover to his name?

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by OKOATA(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:
Ode, call out the real lagosians.

I am based in Lagos, not like you that came from your dead oshogbo and be claiming lagos cos you live in dirty makoko.

Mugu, hatred, hatred, hatred, why did I not hate Ambode that changed the face of Oshodi mr ode.

Whenever the question is pop up, that is what you slaves say, shouting hatred.

Oga ade, what did he build in lagos or you keep shut.

You think all yorubas will be foolish like you.
Not even a single flyover to Tinubus name, all he did was just steal and install thugs in Oshodi, during Tinubus time Oshodi was the dirtiest city you can think off, pickpockets everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Danisaint112(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:
They use lie to cajoled the uneducated and semi educated ones. Not someone like me.

You can't expect me to vote a man without me being convince of what and what he had done.

Rather, they will say go to lagos and verify.

Did I go to lagos to see what Lateef Jakande did, or what Ambode did or what Sanwo olu is doing?

Did I go to most part of yoruba for me to see the works of Awolowo that are still standing till today.

You are just the few smart ones. And I admire you rare intelligence seriously.

Election in Nigeria isn't supposed to be a about religion or race. And the Igbos is just one people that hasn't been voting based on religious and tribal prejudice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not also saying Peter Obi is a saint but I wouldn't want a presidential candidate that would be limited to do things because of religious barriers.

Meanwhile I don't trust Atiku as a man that would implement what he had said.

I only supported him in 2019 because he has Obi who would have given him sound advice but looking at OKOWA achievement in Delta State and his character he is just not someone that can be relied on.

When Peter Obi was special adviser to Goodluck Jonathan things weren't that super rosy but we buy a bag of rice for 7k max 8k compared to today's 30k plus etc

If most of your brother's begin to reason like this, trust me we would have dislodged this Fulani controlled government a long time ago.

Unfortunately this is the state we find ourselfs in today. Well I have said is that; wether PO wins or not, I will vote for him and know I did the right thing. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by FatherOfJesus: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubu loooted all the IGR he got.
It's the same money he's using to use to rig this election.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? by Ttalk: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Strikethem:

What consign you with what Tinubu built if you claim you are not from Lagos, besides tell us town and relation so we can take you seriously, otherwise you'll be seen as another Osu disguising as a Yoruba who just want to troll people that don't send you

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Govt Slams Fani-kayode Over Comments, Reveals 10 People On Visa Ban Watchlist / Contact Addresses For FG Sponsored Autogas Conversion In Nigeria / Nigeria's President Proposes Controversial Bill - Press Tv News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.