Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV (36598 Views)

Queen Of The North, Lisa Yaro Bags Who Is Who Stand Of Fame Award / Lisa Sparks, The Woman Who Slept With 919 Men Within 24 Hours / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by tnerro1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
The government should start taxing makeup, they will make a lot of money from it
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by iTommysco: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
S
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by NessFortunate: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stevenson20:
Good one.
Marry a celebrity at your own perils.
Cryptocurrency is more stable than celebrity marriages

by extension: some celebrities marriages are like Movies Trailers they don't last long... Smh

1 Like

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by enemmo(f): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Vee Carson indeed
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Sheuns(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
People that aren’t in relationships will just sit down and start dishing advice.

1 Like

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by baralatie(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sheuns:
People that aren’t in relationships will just sit down and start dishing advice.
grin
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by EndWeakerection: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Henz81:
Shut up your mouth.
Open your Mouth Jare ...you are very right ....Don't mind this one that said you should shut up ...Truth is bitter ...
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by EndWeakerection: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
tnerro1:
The government should start taxing makeup, they will make a lot of money from it
You are right !
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Otasikwe(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
I swear did girl no fine stall

1 Like

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by drmuchin: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2022
low budget jet li

1 Like

Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Henz81: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Open your Mouth Jare ...you are very right ....Don't mind this one that said you should shut up ...Truth is bitter ...
Talking trash! Birds of the same feather. Bounce
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Okobola146: 2:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
Good one.
that's why I dey fear to go out with Mynd44
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by ashawopikin(m): 3:21am On Jul 02, 2022
See as she be like 3d animation
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Munzy14(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Internet marriage can never last.... I remember when there was no internet and if we have problem, we stayed some days and think of how to reconcile. But now, we ask google, group chat, relationship group and all sort of unguided platform and most people that will advice you are wayward entity, so how do u expect the relationship or marriage to last?
Social media age happened..
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Modern marriages are not made to last because a lot of us see the institution as old school. So many woman want the "married" title but still live like singles without any measure of self control and discipline and the men are not left out. No wonder it's very easy to fûck married women lately. Our women used to cut off certain habits and ties once they're married but lately it's not that way. Modern life has confused a lot of people and they will never realise that it's all intentional to destroy the institution of marriage and family as ordained by God. Those who control how the world works are against anything Godly. Look around u and see what is being promoted. All nonsense is now normal. They term it woke or wtv. We are steadily heading towards destruction. All of us
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Fiscus105(m): 4:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided
Call it insecurity, call it low self-esteem, call it pride, call it any names you choose.

I will not have anything to do with a woman that has an advantage over me in any aspect of life.

If you're earning 50k, I must be earning 100k.
If your body counts is five, mine must be ten.
If you have five exes, I must have at least fifteen.
If you have a bsc I must be doing my masters
If you are thirty years I must be thirty five
If your family's net worth is 15M, mine must be 20M
If we both drive a Toyota, I must be driving the more expensive one.

Anything called "Couple's Twist" which seeks to answer many questions relating to relationship, courtship and marriage". is absolute rubbish to me.

And after marriage of 15 or more years with grown up children, God answer ur wife, her income triple ur own?

You guy should learn how to think in broad way.

From very first day you want to ask a lady out, know urself and who you want to ask out, from the day she agrees, make sure u re on top of relationship, after marriage, maintain ur headship, (even if she receiving millions as income, make sure you still doing responsibility of husband at home).

Wen marriage still going on smoothly, be orientating her time to time, It's completely tru that women have fish brains (inferior to man brain) though, only wen it comes to relationship with man o, I think God deliberately did it that way.
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Fiscus105(m): 4:20am On Jul 02, 2022
killmods:
Modern marriages are not made to last because a lot of us see the institution as old school. So many woman want the "married" title but still live like singles without any measure of self control and discipline and the men are not left out. No wonder it's very easy to fûck married women lately. Our women used to cut off certain habits and ties once they're married but lately it's not that way. Modern life has confused a lot of people and they will never realise that it's all intentional to destroy the institution of marriage and family as ordained by God. Those who control how the world works are against anything Godly. Look around u and see what is being promoted. All nonsense is now normal. They term it woke or wtv. We are steadily heading towards destruction. All of us

Not only on women side but men too, men want to marry yet still want to do like single, carry different girls even to notice of wife, go out and sleep outside at will, some spend recklessly for women outside and refuses to bring money.
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by naija4life247: 5:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
Good one.

Joke Da Silva and Olu Jacob are celebrities
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by meobizy(f): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2022
She no fine, sef.
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Thomasankara(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2022
like say her marriage no fit crash too [color=#006600][/color] cheesy cheesy grin
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by bukatyne(f): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided
Call it insecurity, call it low self-esteem, call it pride, call it any names you choose.

I will not have anything to do with a woman that has an advantage over me in any aspect of life.

Anything called "Couple's Twist" which seeks to answer many questions relating to relationship, courtship and marriage". is absolute rubbish to me.

@bold: Why?
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by edungene7: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2022
A lot of Nigerian women needs reorientation about marriage this world was sweet and moving jejely until women started working and making money now with money they don't see any need for a man because they can meet their needs you are the blessed of all men if yr wife can meet her needs and still respects you
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Creamypie(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Omicron123:
Marriages break when the women realize that it will be a big disgrace if they are caught cheating and since most women can't do without multiple joysticks, they start seeing faults and divorce so that they can continue their wotoporoius lifestyle.
I you have finished me this early morning
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by virginchaser(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Since Mariam Abacha took Nigerian women to Beijing 98, UN women declaration on equal rights between women and men. Houses and marriages are no longer at peace. African cultures have been thrown in the trash cans. In peace i come o.
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2022
I don't know her but the face is distracting. She doesn't have the look of a relationship expert. Not aged enough too. She is too artificial for an organic subject like relationship.
ibrutex:
Why she look like sex doll in the 3rd pix
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Memphitz357: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2022
I'm waiting to see the fool that will marry that Mgbeke ugly looking ho, Destiny Ekito. That man will definitely be the biggest fool for this 21st century.
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by bryton2shot(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Can't solve anything...just cash out sha
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Thegamingorca(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Why is Geoffrey onyeama here
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by Mimizebi(f): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Your prayers should be God please give me a virtuous woman shikena
Re: OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV by lawrenzooo: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Mimizebi:

Your prayers should be God please give me a virtuous woman shikena
No! His prayer should be God make me a virtuous man. Too often we seek in others what we cannot offer...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanyeri’s 42nd Birthday Party In Ilorin Kwara State / Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.