Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. (2813 Views)

Buhari Will Not Be At Tinubu Campaign Again After The Disgrace In Jos / Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace At The 2023 Polls - Father Mbaka / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Suffers Disgrace In Esan Land, Banned From Enogie’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by sukar886: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Esama:
No single state in south south that peter obi will win.Yesterday I chop his 50k in my constituency in upper sakponba.

I told them we are Tinubu but they said they want to convince us ...This igbo traders in Benin city really trying. .
Useless post from an idiot
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Bawsse(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:

Edo people and betrayal. When everybody face front, na back una dey always face. Ozworr like you angry

Ya a fool.. Why you allow that guy use your head you start de shoot stray bullet...
Real Edo ppl for street like Peter obi die... This guy na one of tinubu minions

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Esama:
No single state in south south that peter obi will win.Yesterday I chop his 50k in my constituency in upper sakponba.

I told them we are Tinubu but they said they want to convince us ...This igbo traders in Benin city really trying. .

You're a big fool. Are you doing Peter Obi or Igbo's?
You should be ashamed that APC made you so hungry that you became a lunatic and labour party is trying to clean you up but you think you're a guy man?

Frustration go kee you las las.

Peter is your next President.

Tomorrow go to lower sakpomba to beg again since hunger has wasted you.

Hungry urchin.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by XerXers: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu's urchins claiming south south
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Esama:
We don't enter agreement with anyone.

You're a YoruBandit.

This is always your antics.

I was in Benin On Wednesday and I can confirm that everyone is Obidient apart from clowns like you from osun state most osun people I know are reasonable but you're a counterfeit..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by adekolaelect(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Not only in S E .only his IPOB supporters will vote for him and they are not up one state.his position is 4th after Kwakwanso.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Nwaetche(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Esama:

Please stop that! you know that the OP is not from Edo or anywhere from the South South.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Esama: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Who.
Nwaetche:

Please stop that! you know that the OP is not from Edo or anywhere from the South South.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Idiotseverywher: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Esama:

. This Fulani terrorist who always claim south south, go and learn your tenses and grammar at least, let your parents not be disappointed for wasting money sending you to primary school
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Esama: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rubbish.
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by ObosiUkwalla: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate, is that you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Taba21: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Arysexy:

Afonja dey disguise

You have been smoked out many times Afonja claiming Benin, yet don't know places in Benin.

That is why you people can't progress without involving human blood ritual, even sense in igbo land required ritual.

What concerns Yoruba with this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by PapaHadum: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Esama:

Remember, Edo no be Lagos during last election.

Surprises expected!
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Truthisunique2: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2022
JBriel:

Edo people and betrayal. When everybody face front, na back una dey always face. Ozworr like you angry
Don't you know when a good is lying

Tinubu would come behind PDP and obi in Edo

We Don first give am his Edo no be Lagos referendum
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by tobby98: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

Who sabi you talk less of giving you 50k, Shey campaign don even start ni?
All this won’t prevent the impending loss of APC
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by tobby98: 2:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

At least be sensible and realistic for once, how APC stands a chance in South South and South East is laughable…even Atiku would do better talk less of Peter Obi who would sweep the both regions with ease

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

Tout
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Fira09(m): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Invictuse:
Nobody will be going to hell over you igbos hate as you will be back back in full the hate you sow across Nigeria

Trash

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by AstralBody: 4:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

Why are u lying? Obi nu dey give shi shi n na make we want vote am in. South South is the a no go area for Tinubu and he knows that. The Governor of Edo,even said it opening that Obi has taking over grin
Here in Agbor Delta State,we are also preaching the gospel for people to be Obidentsgrin
Tinubu has lost, shamefullygringrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Wintertime: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:
Where in Edo please just mention one area the only people talking about obi is his people staying here.

Let his people talk about him,. Why the wailing from you on nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by youngking89(m): 4:46am On Jul 02, 2022
It’s a lie….nobody gave you anything…no Peter obi supporter will give you shi shi
Esama:

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by shortIGBOman: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

Edo People can never vote an IGBO man as President. No Nigerian will vote them. Forget all the noise online. Most Igbo won't vote Peter ObiTUARY. Igbo no even like themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by SWATMan: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

For an Edo man you tried.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Hellonearth: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

Till then
Speak for yourself and your mushroom family.
Your family never feed 3 times aday,u dey chest beat.
Look for food first guy
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Mrfixitt(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:
Wow there's no rational explanation in your stupid comment. Where exactly in Edo that peter obi movement is getting people attention?Obaseki is a political orphan nobody is identifying with him continue deceiving yourself with igbo movement.
Afonja boy make you rest small na
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by obembet(f): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

Why u dey loud am now .... Allow internet warriors to keep shouting. We go teach them politics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Eniitankorede: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2022
Esama:

This is exactly what I have been saying. I know that the Igbo traders all over the country have been mobilised to bribe and throw money around the indigenes hoping to make him acceptable. But it’s too late. Obi has no structures and he has not built human capital for a long time. You cannot just come in the last minute wanting to buy everybody with your Igbo traders money. Obituary should go home and rest. It’s not his turn.
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by OBALOLA55(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Don't insult Edo BC of that afonja. He is a Yoruba boy

I don catch am severally
THE PERSON YOU JUST QUOTED IS A HARDCORE AMUDA SUPPORTER
Re: Peter Obi Will Be Disgrace In South South. by Esama: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
But I'm saying the truth now igbo are calling me Afonja.
Eniitankorede:

This is exactly what I have been saying. I know that the Igbo traders all over the country have been mobilised to bribe and throw money around the indigenes hoping to make him acceptable. But it’s too late. Obi has no structures and he has not built human capital for a long time. You cannot just come in the last minute wanting to buy everybody with your Igbo traders money. Obituary should go home and rest. It’s not his turn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Commissions More Roads In Akwa, Obosi And Abagana / Labour Party Deadly Plan / Pictures Of How Anambra Residents Ran Today In The Southeast Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.