Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,290 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert (2801 Views)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Afikoo: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
The Obidient 61 years old am who climbed Mount Kilimanjaro to host Labor Party Flag has shown off his certificate of completion and medal to those trying to discredit his work .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHNQSJHtOwY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by slivertongue: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obidience is better than sacrifice

22 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Urheadmaster(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by owobokiri(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Next year or next two years, I will climb this mountain to celebrate the destruction of agbadoism in Nigeria! I can't wait.. But first I have to do something about my ballooning tommy. No one climbs Kilimanjaro with Mr Ibus kind of stomach .

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jobless individual!

Had to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, only to go hoist Labour Party flag.

Crack head that could have gone up there to pray for his personal life.

No wonder he is looking unhealthy and malnourished.

Misplaced priorities!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Ecos(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin
Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by 360degreess(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
If he likes, let him climb mountain everest which is the tallest mountain in the world,Obi will loose wotowoto..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Ecos(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless individual!

Misplaced priorities!

E pain this hopeless and worthless urchin without functioning brain.
You go cry tire zombie
Oya take these two Pampers, one for you, the other for ur emilokan criminal and bastard wey no no him papa grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Willy7(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
No power can stop an idea whose time has come. The love for Obi is genuine and not bribed. APC and PDP should be ashamed of themselves,especially APC. The demonic party that betrayed and destroyed the trust given to them in 2015. APC will suffer more humiliating defeat come 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by RuddyFusion(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obi is coming

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Chiefwhip01: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
You are climbing to victory
May your labor never be in vain
Peter obi for president.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good signs

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Clara663: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Great effort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by SalamRushdie: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2022
62 year old man chasing clout
Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by OloshoSiofra: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2022
62 year old Nyamiri Jew of Emeka-land in the Yeastern wastelands of Biafra grin grin
Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Kokoy2022: 1:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Sons and daughters of Lucifer would not like this. Thiefnupoo in the mud. President of Iribaji and Amala and ewedu republic of Oduduwa.
Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by SmartPolician: 4:54am On Oct 27, 2022
OloshoSiofra:
62 year old Nyamiri Jew of Emeka-land in the Yeastern wastelands of Biafra grin grin

That name is not an Igbo name.
Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2022
62 years old shocked

"I feel the pain of the youths"

That's deep!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2022
We must take this country back from evil grannys who has refused to exist the stage for the country to move on.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Penguin2: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2022
SalamRushdie:

I’m sure you are disappointed he’s not Igbo.

Because you lots thought it was an Igbo man who wanted to promote Obi.

Now, that’s a 62 year old non-Igbo risking his life for Obi.

Which makes rubbish of the narrative that you people have always wanted to sell that only Igbo youths are supporting Obi.

Una go tire las las!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Racoon(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2022
The resilient spirit of I can do it and I have done it. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by zombieHUNTER: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Jobless individual!

Misplaced priorities!

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by zombieHUNTER: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2022
OloshoSiofra:

thought he was igbo.. i feel your pain urchin

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by zombieHUNTER: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2022
SalamRushdie:

fighting for the survival of next generation

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Goalnaldo(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2022
If a 62 year old can do it, I too can do it.

Peter Obi to the world!
Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by ajexx(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2022
good for him

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by Doubleoh7: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2022
This thread is flooded with tears.
Leaves thread

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by mytime24(f): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2022
APC members shld climb this one cheesy wink

Re: Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert by shortIGBOman: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Is Peter Obi contesting for Kenyan President?

(1) (Reply)

For Those Asking What's So Special About FCT Abuja / Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN / Why Is Nigeria Backward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.