Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Blogger For Igbo Or Yoruba - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Blogger For Igbo Or Yoruba (221 Views)

Project For Freelance Native Speakers Of Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba / Contact Center/ Telesales Officer ( Hausa,igbo Or Yoruba Speaking) / Content Writer/ Blogger For Futballnews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger For Igbo Or Yoruba by Chicanigeriana: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hi all,

I'm actively looking for Igbo and Yoruba bloggers, please let me know if you know anyone and direct them to this email,

Re: Blogger For Igbo Or Yoruba by boliskid388(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2022
I am writing to express my interest in the Blogger position that you have available. I am confident that I have the skills, experience, and passion necessary to be successful in this role.
I have been working as a blogger for the past three years and have developed a strong understanding of the industry. I am an expert at creating engaging and interesting content that will resonate with readers. I am also experienced in SEO and social media marketing, which I know are essential for success in this role.
In addition to my skills and experience, I am also a highly motivated and hardworking individual. I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow. I am confident that I have the potential to be a valuable asset to your team and would be proud to be a part of your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Blogger For Igbo Or Yoruba by Chicanigeriana: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2022
boliskid388:
I am writing to express my interest in the Blogger position that you have available. I am confident that I have the skills, experience, and passion necessary to be successful in this role.
I have been working as a blogger for the past three years and have developed a strong understanding of the industry. I am an expert at creating engaging and interesting content that will resonate with readers. I am also experienced in SEO and social media marketing, which I know are essential for success in this role.
In addition to my skills and experience, I am also a highly motivated and hardworking individual. I am always looking for new challenges and opportunities to learn and grow. I am confident that I have the potential to be a valuable asset to your team and would be proud to be a part of your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi, thanks for your response, please email your CV to hello@naijish.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy!!! Business Development Manager(bdo) / Marketers Needed / Success As A Pdef Volunteer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.