Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu (2785 Views)

The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari Campaigns In One Picture / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Who has the strongest Juju between Atiku and Tinubu?

4 Shares

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Juju or not juju,with God, Peter Obi will make it

21 Likes

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Juju has an expiring date tongue

On peter Obi mandate we stand gidigbam.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by DEROX: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2022
one of them is nigeria next president not someone who cant win a state in north am just waiting for next year lets laugh each other

172 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2022
DEROX:
one of them is nigeria next president not someone who cant win a state in north am just waiting for next year lets laugh each other
How did you come to conclusion pandora hoebi can't win a single state in the North?

You have data, use it wisely.

Check twitter and Facebook, you will see all the youths in the North are supporting pandora hoebi

As it stands today, pandora hoebi has the following zones in his pocket as indicated:

North West: 94%
North East: 92% (reduced because of Atiku)
North Central: 97%
South West: 87% (because of Tinubu)
South South: 98%
South East: 100%

Just check Facebook and twitter, you will see it life. angry

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Who told you it has an expiring date. It can be renewed, that is why it is best to protect your skull from now until the 2023 elections are over to avoid stories that touch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by Holybaddo: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Where can I get my own cap and wrist band

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2022
DEROX:
cry... 10 plagues of Egypt coming with these grandmasters of Juju.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Juju dont work this time around, one with GOD is a majority, enough is enough for the looters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by DEROX: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How did you come to conclusion pandora hoebi can't win a single state in the North?

You have data, use it wisely.

Check twitter and Facebook, you will see all the youths in the North are supporting pandora hoebi

As it stands today, pandora hoebi has the following zones in his pocket as indicated:

North West: 94%
North East: 92% (reduced because of Atiku)
North Central: 97%
South West: 87% (because of Tinubu)
South South: 98%
South East: 100%

Just check Facebook and twitter, you will see it life. angry
grin really pls dont delete this account till next year pls

164 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by VoteTinubu2023: 2:47am On Jul 02, 2022
DEROX:
grin really pls dont delete this account till next year pls
He was being ironic.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 3:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Holybaddo:
Where can I get my own cap and wrist band
You first have to be initiated into the ancient occult mysteries. It is not for the average person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 4:14am On Jul 02, 2022
DEROX:
We will all be crying based on the choices presented.
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

He was being ironic.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Thrash
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

See this lunatic. I have warned you to never mention my southsouth or maybe you want Ogun to strike you down?.

Are you normal ? Southsouth will never pally with southwest n we don't do human rituals . We are not the same so go to your north and leave the southsouth out of your abnormal ramblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 5:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Juju dont work this time around, one with GOD is a majority, enough is enough for the looters.
The nation has been under bondage for too long.
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by obembet(f): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Una don start o... Juju no dey win election o
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by obembet(f): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Obi is working for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by ajekpaks(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2022
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by Fira09(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2022
swaggerjack:
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise

This rubbish thread...are you kidding!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
The more Reason Peter Obi will become president. The JuJu that works is the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by helinues: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

See this lunatic. I have warned you to never mention my southsouth or maybe you want Ogun to strike you down?.

Are you normal ? Southsouth will never pally with southwest n we don't do human rituals . We are not the same so go to your north and leave the southsouth out of your abnormal ramblings

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 2
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by Belial06: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Helinues
LeoDeKing
Simplyleo
Delionleo
Joezinho

These are al the same person so you all know...

We will be exposing all of those who use multiple accounts on the forum to troll, make tribal comments and derail threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by Omoslim26: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

It's not Just about the SS even the MB and North have already rejected Tinubu's presidency, forget all this paranran from the politiftians grin grin
His downfall is the intented Muslim-Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
The more Reason Peter Obi will become president. The JuJu that works is the masses.
I am still looking for Peter Obi Juju he was Vice President Candidate of the grand patron of marabouts Atiku. They must have some kind of juju mutual connection that brought them together.

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by stigman(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
They will chop their hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
stigman:
They will chop their hand
grin
Re: Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu by swaggerjack: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Belial06:
Helinues
LeoDeKing
Simplyleo
Delionleo
Joezinho

These are al the same person so you all know...

We will be exposing all of those who use multiple accounts on the forum to troll, make tribal comments and derail threads.
Helinues has all these handles shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Blast Baba Lawori For Campaigning For Tinubu / The Cars Buhari Bought For Security Personnel In Niger Vs NPF Vehicles / Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.