Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. (728 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by Jayden001(m): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2022
I just realized that love is not the most important thing to consider before going into a relationship. I've just been busy trying to win her love all this while. I love her to the moon and back. Alas, she succumbed and i was so happy.

We decided to run some medical compatibility test and that was when the unexpected happened; we are both AS genotype.

Honestly, this has changed my life, my mood and my view about life. I don't really think i can get over this girl. She's already part of me and it hurts so much.

I had thought if there could be a way out but none. Even if we decided to go ahead and face what is to face us in the future, her parents will not consent to that. And it's a very expensive risk to take.
I'm just broken. I should have asked for her genotype before diving in. Now I feel empty, i can't even stand losing her to another man and she feels same for me.

If u want to go into a lasting relationship, i would advise u check this compatibility issues before going ahead.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by braine(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Well, it happens. Some of us have experienced it, and its not funny, knowing the risk involved.

Now when I meet someone new, I bring genotype issue up in the first few conversations. The struggle is real, take heart.
Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2022
thank GOD u discover now, not after wedding her.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by JBriel: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Heartbreak produces good philosophers. Welcome back to the trenches bro embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Women are blackmarket

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by Jayden001(m): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2022
braine:
Well, it happens. Some of us have experienced it, and its not funny, knowing the risk involved.

Now when I meet someone new, I bring genotype issue up in the first few conversations. The struggle is real, take heart.
I feel so bad. I'm really jealous of my guys that are AA. I just feel I'm not human enough. "Why me" has been my song all this while
Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Even if we decided to go ahead and face what is to face us in the future, her parents will not consent to that. And it's a very expensive risk to take.
That will be everlasting regrets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by blaquebelle: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2022
I heard IVF can be used to select genotype of kids. Not sure though. It would probably be expensive. If you can afford it, look into that.
Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by Jayden001(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
thank GOD u discover now, not after wedding her.
I just think it would have been better then. Maybe just let any sickler child die at birth. Maybe i would have been with the loml forever. No lady is fitting in at all rn
Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by JBriel: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Jayden001:

I just think it would have been better then. Maybe just let any sickler child die at birth. Maybe i would have been with the loml forever. No lady is fitting in at all rn

I pity you. My uncle lost children one by one like chickens. 17 years old. 21 years old. They don't die early. They die when the bones is weak. The heart break then is worst than what you're going thru 1000 times. Forget the toto. You too like toto. Nigger Focus

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by poshestmina(f): 1:57am On Jul 02, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Women are blackmarket

So,”women” or the ‘woman ‘ in this story is solely responsible for it?.

Thought Men were/are the logical beings?
Why didn’t Mr Op find detailed findings before proceeding?

It’s sickening how you lots just jump to attack women all the time(online though) ,haven’t seen a Redpillar in real life undecided undecided undecided undecided.

The lady here has a valid reason to give the relationship up.

Nobody ,ABSOLUTELY nobody will want to have kids that will live that will 89% of their lives in the hospital,draining energies,time and resources and can eventually drop dead at any minute.

Some women are bad,YES!
You lot should take it easy on this online war against women.
Unu jigira nwaayon bikonu.
Edaaakun!!!

Dear Op,please let her go.
Better go through the pain now than live your life waiting for when the kids start dying.

Wishing you peace and strength to go through this…Be strong.
Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by Haakeem(m): 3:01am On Jul 02, 2022
poshestmina:

It’s sickening how you lots just jump to attack women all the time(online though) ,haven’t seen a Redpillar in real life undecided undecided undecided undecided.

Nobody ,ABSOLUTELY nobody will want to have kids that will live that will 89% of their lives in the hospital,draining energies,time and resources and can eventually drop dead at any minute.

Some women are bad,YES!
Edaaakun!!!

Better go through the pain now than live your life waiting for when the kids start dying

Wishing you peace and strength to go throug thi Be strong
hanty stop wailing,a redpillar won't reveal himself to you unless he is dating you.
Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by Jayden001(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
poshestmina:

Some women are bad,YES!
Edaaakun!!!

Better go through the pain now than live your life waiting for when the kids start dying.

Wishing you peace and strength to go through this…Be strong.
It's fine. We are trying to get over it
Re: Genotype Has Ruined My Beautiful Relationship. by MufasaLion: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
A breakup in a relationship with tangible reason is better than a divorce.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Ibogaine, 1 Of Most Promising And Perilous Psychedelics For Addictions / Tachysensia / Fast Feeling / Alice-in-wonderland Syndrome / Georgia Very Strong Breaks Ties With Russia (((

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.