Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo (62951 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku / Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Omobada(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
You should be a man enough to face the consequences of your ill-thought action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by wickedJezibel(f): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
This one only crawls out of his dingy abode couple of months before major elections, but time after time, he gets his ass whooped real good, cries his eyes and heart out, and afterwards retreat back into his hole, waiting for another chance to get a good asswhooping.

I can only imagine the number of sore stripes you walk around with, hidden beneath your pants. tongue

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by wickedJezibel(f): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Pa chuckudi stop taking Kai Kai in the morning .. where in my comment did I tell you he formed APC alone

Shouldn't you be worried about another major Defeat the entire Ndi Ibo would suffer in National Politics come 2023
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Moh247: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Go and get educated and stop disturbing my mention constituiting nuisance with your mentions when the Nairaland rules specifically asked you to use the report button

Yes I told someone not to take alcohol in the morning and no it's not an insult but an advise

And no Obi Supporter born of woman or anything for that matter can shut out right to freedom of speech over a failure like Obi

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by wickedJezibel(f): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Go and get educated and stop disturbing my mention constituiting nuisance with your mentions when the Nairaland rules specifically asked you to use the report button

Yes I told someone not to take alcohol in the morning and no it's not an insult but an advise

And no Obi Supporter born of woman or anything for that matter can shut out right to freedom of speech over a failure like Obi
respect rule 2 my brother.

we can discuss politics without insulting each other
that's why Seun in his wisdom brought out the rules and that's why honorable mods mynd44 lalasticlala are enforcing it.

peace
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Moh247: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
respect rule 2 my brother.

we can discuss politics without insulting each other
that's why Seun in his wisdom brought out the rules and that's why honorable mods mynd44 lalasticlala are enforcing it.

peace

Oh suddenly you using my 14 year old nephews pictures and claiming he got raped is honourable

Atleast I also have evidence and reported you numerous times to Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala only for you to continue insulting other people's family over politics and hypocritically reporting mods because you lack integrity to face consiquences of your action like a man

Obi Supporters today, Ipob Supporters tomorro

Bunch of cyberbullying troll

We are ready for you insha Allah

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by wickedJezibel(f): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Oh suddenly you using my 14 year old nephews pictures and claiming he got raped is honourable

Atleast I also have evidence and reported you numerous times to Seun Oamj4 Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala only for you to continue insulting other people's family over politics and hypocritically reporting mods because you lack integrity to face consiquences of your action like a man

Obi Supporters today, Ipob Supporters tomorro

Bunch of cyberbullying troll

We are ready for you insha Allah
please kindly point out on my post where I have done what you accused me of.
please be mindful of your words dear
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Minjim: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Zandena:
Even God will soon shut you out if you don't repent for trying to support and entrench disaster cum calamity called Osibanjo as presidential flagbearer of APC !

The real calamity is Tinubu.

If PYO had won the primaries, Peter Obi won't be this popular online and Yorubas would have been proud to support a Yoruba .

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Zeemam: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu is a very bad leader and does not have forgiving heart
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by okefranci: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Don't mind him my brother, just continue your goodwill and may God perfect everything that concerns you
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by sanchoT: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Tired of writing long lines of code for your web jobs?

HURRY NOW and get your Templates (HTML, CSS) at affordable prices.

Send a DM on WhatsApp or call @08107492119
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Enone22(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by TherapySession: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2022
You're not alone. Talk to someone today.

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Hallabee1(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Be like say this one dey ment....

Tinubu formed APC with like minds, fully funded APC when they had nothing including paying for utility bills at all party secretariat, paying for logistics and advertisement

You not only disregarded his legitimate aspiration as an aspirant you contested against him hoping he loses

Upon realising you had a slim chance you joined forces with his protege Osinbajo that betrayed him over religion and personal ambition

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Coded081(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Igbos again? Somebody tell that idiot to keep shut before we revoke the C of O of his house and shops. Then he will go back to his village to catch lizards for Babalawo work

Come not everybody who speak against your Tinubu are ibo, this man here is from Esan in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Cmanforall: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-ignored-me-after-stepping-down-for-osinbajo-aspirant/?
Your name is confusing him and Nairaland Name Checkers Association.

Are you an American, British, Canadian etc.?
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Lol, what do u expect from a drug baron
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by ibedu29: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Igbos again? Somebody tell that idiot to keep shut before we revoke the C of O of his house and shops. Then he will go back to his village to catch lizards for Babalawo work
Your mama no raise you well
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by 8stargeneral: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2022
U never see anything
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Johnthejohn(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
I̶g̶b̶o̶s̶ a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶?̶ S̶o̶m̶e̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ t̶e̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶ t̶o̶ k̶e̶e̶p̶ s̶h̶u̶t̶ b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ w̶e̶ r̶e̶v̶o̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ C̶ o̶f̶ O̶ o̶f̶ h̶i̶s̶ h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶o̶p̶s̶.̶ T̶h̶e̶n̶ h̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ g̶o̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶ t̶o̶ h̶i̶s̶ v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶ t̶o̶ c̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ l̶i̶z̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ f̶o̶r̶ B̶a̶b̶a̶l̶a̶w̶o̶ w̶o̶r̶k̶
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by erai30(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Tar! Get out..... Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by harmony75: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
He can only ignore he cannot do you anything it is your choice which was the best � let's join the OBIdient train Nigeria will be great again Ijn �
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Chiffy: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Nigga is looking for an excuse to join Labour Party.
Abeg just stay in your apc where you are. As you don chop breakfast, you need to relax, let it digest; and then wait for lunch.

1 Like

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Akerele44(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why is the aspirant crying wolf? Hasn't he gotten dollars in exhange for his conscience? What exactly does he expect from Tinubu again? Ai kofa nlę, ifa ti nsę (we've not even finished consulting the oracle yet and the oracle is already speaking) I've said it several times. Tinubu's government wouid favour only the elites...especially those around him but he's not gonna get it. We're in Lagos so we know. Ordinary grass cutting contract in lagos must be approved by tinubu and for his cronies who would either do a wishy washy job or not even cut the grass at all. Whereas, there are credible individuals who would have cut the grass and done a good job but he wouldn't give such people the job. Several roads in lagos had been tarred on paper at Alausa and money fully paid cos they're Tinubu's allies but in reality, nothing is done in those roads. Who would challenge them? Something worst than this would happen in Tinubu's government, God forbid. If buhari, an acclaimed incorruptible man could find it hard to fight corruption, what wouid a super corrupt tinubu do better? God of the masses will pay all those who sold out their conscience at the primaries according to their deeds.

Nigerians, shun ethnic and religious bigotry. Vote Obi for a prosperous Nigeria. Yesterday I learnt Justice Tanko who resigned on the account of ill health wouid get billions of naira as emoluments...just one person. I wonder what the president and vice wouid get. See your life oh, Nigerians. Millions of Nigerian students are at home cos of strike. How much is ASUU asking for, that they're finding it difficult to give them? The request is for a better study environment.

U don smoke Igbo
He stepped down for Osibanjo not Tinubu
Osibanjo gave him Dollar not Tinubu
Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Congrats on your post!
I hope it makes you happy?
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by Help2020: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Mumu man. Idiot. Calling Edo man Igbo
Re: Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo by dolappooot45: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
ehn na ...what were you expecting.. sad sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQz24fgPk0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.