Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Lost Since 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lost Since 2015 (425 Views)

List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / FACT-CHECK: We Inherited $63bn Debt, Borrowed $10bn Since 2015 — Osinbajo / Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2022
There's a space that has been going on since 5pm yesterday till this morning, where Nigerians are talking about what they've lost since 2015.

Buhari came to power riding on massive good will, they said he was a disciplined general.

On nairaland in 2014-2015 there was this gif of old men stomping their feet and it was written CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE!

Yesterday, I engaged a Buhari/Tinubu supporter, are you shocked? Yes they exist!
He said the reason Buhari didn't perform was because he was gas attacked by the west.
Bokoharam is technically defeated and OBJ is a CIA plant, the reason he doesn't like Peter Obi is because he went to Egypt to study the power sector so that makes Obi a sell out.
grin

He supported Buhari's border closure because he could cross to Cotonou to buy fruits and whatever he needs.

He wants us to vote Tinubu, not because he's a great leader but because Nigeria needs a Putin.

For the past SEVEN years Nigeria has had a Putin, he enriched his cronies, murdered Nigeria, all in all Buhari does not CARE like Amaechi said.

Buhari doesn't care that people are dying, he doesn't care that people are hungry, Buhari simply does not CARE.

So yes we already have a "PUTIN", we don't need another.

We don't need a man that will keep quiet in the face of injustice of the people who you want to serve just because of party loyalty.

Nigerians need a good leader!
Nigerians need a breather!
Nigerians need a sympathetic leader!
Nigerians need a healthy leader!

1 Share

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Buhari failed Nigerians! APC failed Nigerians!

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Buhari and his evil party said they will defeat bokoharam.

An APC supporter said bokoharam has been technically defeated, that the foreign proxies of bokoharam are no more so the current insurgents are home grown terrorists, let's clap for APC.

Meanwhile they promised to defeat bokoharam, not technically. grin

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2022
On PETER OBI mandate I stand
#LostSince2015
Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu brought in this government, you cannot separate Tinubu from Buhari. They're one and the same. You vote Tinubu, you will wish Buhari was still president.

Tinubu is corrupt, his supporters know this but they're blinded by tribalism.

WHAT DO WE SAY TO THE GODS OF FAILURE (APC) NOT TODAY! NOT IN 2023. WE CANNOT KEEP REINFORCING FAILURE!

1 Like

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerians are poorer than they've ever been even worse than the civil war.

Obasanjo asked Buhari and APC a question, why do you keep making excuses that the previous government did this and that, if that government didn't need a change then why did you ask people to vote for you?

For seven years all Buhari and APC have given us is excuses and excuses, middlemen, IPOB this that. So why did you contest for the sit of presidency then?

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Now they forget so soon they call Obi-dients toxic, the same party that killed,maimed and even conducted a mock burial for a sitting president.

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2022
They want Nigerians to vote for them, can any APC agent tell me what they've done to deserve our vote in 2023?

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
People are suffering, some families cannot eat, Buhari kept preaching farming, meanwhile his legs are always inside a plane.

Buhari is a failed project.

1 Like

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu wants to recruit 50 million youths into the Army, oh no wonder Tayoreal said we need a Putin.

Now I understand, we need a Putin that will start a war with our neighbors and the youths will be sent to war to fulfil their blood lust!

Meanwhile his own children are in mouthwatering positions but the children of the poor man is good for target practice.

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Sai Kaka doesn't believe in Nigeria, he only believes in the central bank of Nigeria.

Re: Lost Since 2015 by Mstick: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2022
When they tell you Tinubu built Lagos, tell them Lagos State would've been better without Tinubu, tell them Lagos would be better if the money Tinubu has stolen was put into Lagos State projects that it was meant for.

The Chinese company that was involved with the construction of the Lagos blue line rail asked for $181 million dollars, you can go and verify this information but it was quoted as $1.5 billion by LASG. With a deficit of over 1.3 billion dollars and 15 years later it's not completed.

Where's the money?

Lagos State should have been a million times better.
Re: Lost Since 2015 by Frigga13: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Apc is evil

The North have rejected the party
The south south has rejected the evil
South east is a big No for the demonic agent of darkness

Why are yoruba people still clinging to this evil and devilish group of humans called party?

Power to the people
Atiku/ Okowa will restore all.. most importantly a strong Naira .

North 2023

No be social media noise

E sure
Re: Lost Since 2015 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
Re: Lost Since 2015 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Clueless men will not lead this nation again.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: I Can’t Be Running Mate To Anyone, But I Want Obi To Be Mine / Political Fights Heats Up Ahead Of 2023 Presidential Elections / Labour Party Raises Datti Baba Ahmed's Hands As Their Official VP Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.