Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma (2515 Views)

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by Oleys: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2022
A fashion entrepreneur Toyin Lawani and a Nigerian actress named Caroline Danjuma have exchanged nasty remarks about their marriages and personal life.

Caroline Danjuma claimed that Tonto Dikeh and Big Brother Naija actress Nengi stole two men that Lawani was dating at various points in time.

In a recent Real Housewives of Lagos program, the two women fought and publicly revealed their messes.

Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You”.

Watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfeV0d1qJvb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/07/02/your-puna-is-old-e-no-go-better-for-you-watch-gbas-gbos-between-toyin-lawani-caroline-danjuma-video/

1 Share

Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
What nonsense?
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by TemTweaks: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Na WA o
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by Chicagoesontop: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Two Ol.....shos on the beat .
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by doggedfighter(f): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Shamelessness !

I can't deal with an uncouth person.
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by tyson98: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Something just dey sup with everyone
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by izibili44: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Two adults acting like children.. o ma se
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by DarlingtonC: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
This show is extremely uselesss.

It's even worse then bbn

1 Like

Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by uniqueboi1(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
Two Old..low...shos on the beat .

1 Like

Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by beautyhd: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Caroline’s mouth is caustic.
She gave it to Toyin from all angles.

This is a show of shame, some things would have been left unsaid.

Tonto will soon reply them for involving her.
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2022
grin cheesy i can't believe i watched this to the end. Too much drama. See the way the host guy was looking at them like he was lost, he surely can't handle it. grin
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by TheWolfen(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Always fighting over Alhaji dickk.
undecided
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by osemoses1234(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
E no go better for the two of them
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
SOFISTICATED SLUTS WASHIN THEIR DIRTY UNDIES IN PUBLIC angry
Re: Your “Puna” Is Old, E “No Go Better For You” Toyin Lawani To Caroline Danjuma by Nicepoker(m): 2:20am On Jul 03, 2022
Two useless things.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nollywood Loses Another Star Actor, Mukaila Adedigba / Joseph Yobo Marries Ex-beauty Queen, Adaeze Igwe, In Jos / Watch Dr Sid's Fine And Smooth Dance Moves In New Video-when This Song Comes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.