Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him (28024 Views)

Melaye: Atiku, Tinubu Should Take Medical, Drugs Tests / Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education / Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Charleycofa: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2022
This Peter Obi ideology is really working. I landed in Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu around 8:10 am, and when I called a taxi to take me to my house they charged me 5k, I bargained 3k no way, and I decided to trek down through the airport corner. At the road side, I saw Keke which charged me 500 naira. I entered the Keke. And we were gisting comfortably until I got to my house. When I reached, I digged my hand inside my pocket, brought out two notes of 1,000 naira, that 2k, gave it to the Keke man. He then asked, oga my money is 500 naira sir.

I replied, use 500 naira as your fare, then use 500 naira to drink beer, and 1k to buy something for your children when going home. The man nearly knelt down thanking me, praying for me, and all those.

I was stingy to the taxi man but generous to the Keke man. But the good news is that I got home peacefully and enjoying breeze from the windows of the Keke ride. Unecessary spending is what is killing Africa. The same distance I trek everyday or weekends during my walk out, that I will pay 5k just because I dropped from the aircraft. Mbanu. I have saved 3k, currently using it to buy beer for people around my house who came to welcome me.

ObIdiently, OBIDIENT!!!
COPIED. �����

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by mechanics(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Hahhaha, he won't be faithful since he didn't stick with one wife.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Oga, that one no mean anything oo.
Forget that kind talk

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by favour32(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Dino Melaye dey look for the interest
of E belle

For now,na E oga nai come out last for presidential aspirants wey get plan for Nigeria better.
When E lose,E go run go Dubai, go hide and come show after 2 years to come dey ready for another round of presidential election.
Atiku,you na guy man!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2022
"Buhari's driver of 30 years is Igbo; cook is Christian; Zahra Buhari is an Instagram..."

>>> Operation python dance; Operation crocodile smile; Operation attempted Ruga

Peter Obi for President
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by nkemjacob2(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Someone should advise this man to stop de-marketing his candidate.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by specialmati(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2022
FuckSilly:

Shut up and don't be stupid.

I'm very sure that you're Igbo and all this rants comes from being a tribal bigot.

Most Yorubas would support obi but I don't if any of you would support Tinubu.
Obi himself is also a very USELESS and failed governor if we judge by his performance in Anambra for 8 years.
My kid bro was serving in Anambra when he was a governor and there was a time he wasn't paid for 4 months. Same thing goes for his senior colleagues - doctors that were not paid for one year and on strike.

How many projects did he put into place or commissioned.

Fact:
SIDE BY SIDE APART FROM HEALTH STATUS, TINUBU IS FAR BETTER THAN OBI AND ONE CAN TRUST HIM MORE.
grin grin grin grin grin I don't argue with touts or agbero on this platform because their thinking faculty has evaporated through shouting on bus stops. You want us to still support APC and vote Tinubu that bribed delegates to win election then it shows you are very silly and don't want this country to progress. If you are not demon possessed tell one reason we should continue with Tinubu and APC
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by kayperry: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Tonypen247:
How about everyone face who they support and stop gaslighting others. There's been a lot of crying about Obi's supporters bullying others or being unruly. But truth be told, from my observations (silently following the trends), those who make these allegations are the ones always having things to say about Obi or his supporters. I honestly don't expect them to lie low and absorb the negative comments being thrown at them. The majority of these supporters are busy supporting/selling their candidate (Obi) and only respond to negative comments with negative energy.

Live and let others live

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research service.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, and likewise everyone that has an opinion shared on a public is susceptible to scrutiny, criticism/support and credibility assessment ... if you can't take the heat then don't come to the kitchen, live and lets other live becomes null the moment your actions affect or influences other poeple lives.
The best form of marketing is comparism ... love or hate, Dino has raised a point, the scope of peter obi's blueprint is to cut governance cost, is that one of the top five problems nigeria is facing today undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Emmy000seun(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Person dey test run how all this tribe Sabi f**k grin angry ;Dthem come dey class ham say him marry wife from different tribe..na to Bleep many style dey sweet the niggah no be say him get mind to unite anything...
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLM0EnxJQz8][/url]

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/he-has-married-hausa-igbo-yoruba-he-is-a-pan-nigerian-dino-melaye-speaks-on-why-nigerians-should-vote-for-atiku-says-its-not-yet-time-for-peter-obi-to-be-president-video-2.html
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by abbahfather: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2022
@Dino, that is why Nigeria did not make headway under you guys, Obi or nothing, See his head they pack all nigeria money Marry, Buy Car and houses both home and abroad, common poultry Nigeria did not get under their watch. Unproductive people
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Skillgate: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Dino has lost it long ago and that's why his people rejected him. Those of you who benefited immensely during the PDP era are still clamouring for a PDP comeback. I understand that Buhari's APC time does not in anyway offer you the looting opportunities you had in PDP. Now you're telling Nigerians to wait for more looting, more darkness, more unproductivity, more nightmare, more insecurity, more killings, more ASUU strikes, more unemployment, more youths taking to drugs due to the frustration you and your colleagues have bestowed on them.

But Dino, haven't you guys looted enough to allow the country move forward? What has Atiku marrying from North, East, West and South got to do with fixing Nigeria which he couldn't do when he was vice president? If you are opportuned to sell Atiku as a presidential candidate, you will tell the 100 million poor Nigerians that marrying from every corners of Nigeria is good enough reason to vote for him. Dino you have lost it long ago, please retire before the youths retire you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Reyhzor(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Dino mumu by the time Atiku and his fourty bandits(children) descend on Nigeria finances,the country will go bankrupt in Six months.
No mind them till 9ja no see money pay Corpers na that time everybody eye go clear
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Reyhzor(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

I'm waiting for others to share why I should vote for them.
Atiku and Tinubu should just give us 5 ways they can tackle this mess we're in.
Waiting for their comments
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by benheaven(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2022
DINO MALAYE IS A SERIAL FAILURE. PETER OBI HAS MANY THINGS TO OFFER NOT ONLY CUTTING COST OF GOVERNANCE. DINO MALAYE IS A TRAITOR AND CONSPIRATOR. ENEMY OF NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by cedricksly: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Mad man that could not win back his senatorial primaries seat within the party is giving advise.. Lol mad man
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by citizennaija: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Did i hear Dino say "Atiku married a Yoruba man?

We want witness committee of 1st Ladies in one administration headed by a Yoruba man grin grin grin
Hmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by almarthins(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by dragunov: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Munzy14(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2022
TONY042:
Dino vote for Atiku, while we vote for Obi.
grin grin

Case settled.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by KosiGee(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Dino mumu by the time Atiku and his fourty bandits(children) descend on Nigeria finances,the country will go bankrupt in Six months.

grin grin grin cheesy

I concur….I also disagree that Atiku is pan nigeria until he gives out his daughters to Igbos and Yorubas.

Btw, he is having problem with his Igbo wife…he has been harassing the woman with thugs.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by darediamond(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
My Brother E go Better Pass Pass For You Till Eternity!!!

Look at that Number 13 on the list of words of our Incoming President Obi Obi an not any of the other 2 Political Jobbers Aspirant.

Just yesterday, I watched life on Online How It Is Now EXTREMELY EASY TO RUN GASOLINE GENERATORS ON WATER LIFE AND DIRECT.

Before now, using Electrolysis of water process in combustion engine is not easy nor fun at all. But Rigth now as I am typing, all around the world now, ordinary people don invent simpler method using THAT POPULAR water filter casing which is normally attached to inlet of GeePee Water Tank. I believe you know what I am saying Bro and Everyone?

Now that invention is on and those 2 other aspirant are still after basing Nigeria Economy on Crude Nonsense??

It is only as slowpoke person old or young that would not fall for or Be Obidient to Peter Obi's "Lies" as we always say Politicians are liars. At least inh own Lai get small small truth.

#End_tInubu_NOW
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by GodisFirst: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Dino may lie,
If he likes, let him marry from Chad, Niger republic, Cameroon, Cotonou and even the Atlantic ocean, in Peter Obi's mandate we stand.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2022
This man is shallow in reasoning.What has that got to do with election?Is he not the one that sold government properties and diverted the money into his personal use when he was a VP?
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by YkWealthy07: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2022
As a normal citizen n former V.President he's married from all d major tribes in 9ja, so wen become President he would be marrying from all d ethnicities in d country, nonsense Dino Were laye e!
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Soulsymbol99: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2022
The igbo woman don leave am
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by yagi(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Still obi all the way .
If you need a site that legitely pays you for watching videos click on this
link
http://coin-tub.com/?r=1533686
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Dino stop using style to tell us who you want to vote for,

vote your own while we vote our own
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by swaggu94: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bro 100% correct..obified forever..bro l need ur help
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by kenzysmith: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
This man mumu enh!
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Bromax: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
E be like say this boy don't go east go take mkpurimiri. Don't worry my Friend Senator Smart Adeyemi know how to deal with you.

You don't loose respect for were we dey. No mention Peter Obi again ooo.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by kokoA(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
You know how many ethnic groups this my preek don knack? I deserve to rule Nigeria for 20 years then. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) / Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal - Ikwerre Chairman / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.