Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him (27746 Views)

Melaye: Atiku, Tinubu Should Take Medical, Drugs Tests / Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education / Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Onuoha1234(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Melaye should stick to Nollywood where he rightly belongs.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Rhozabeth(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
This guy remains the most stupid politician ever to come out of Nigeria! Imagine what he just said!
How did Nigeria get to this stage of voting morons to power?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Major7: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
This Dino menace has lost his sense of reasoning. So he's with atiku that took down his post because of fear of his people. How does that makes the old man qualified then?

damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLM0EnxJQz8][/url]

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/he-has-married-hausa-igbo-yoruba-he-is-a-pan-nigerian-dino-melaye-speaks-on-why-nigerians-should-vote-for-atiku-says-its-not-yet-time-for-peter-obi-to-be-president-video-2.html
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by ViceGovernor: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Anytime this man chop iya mubo pounded yam for ayetoro come drink beer on top he no dey get sense again cheesy

This rogue used all our money to buy Lamborghini and Ferrari and he's here telling us who's best for Nigeria. Konida fun yin sir undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by olusola200: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
For the first time I m on same page with him

Every disadvantages has its own advantage

When you give out, it's called

REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH

It give hope to hopeless

Don't be stingy , let people talk go of you

After ur OBItuary.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by mayo47(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dino the Joker! Marriage to women across different geographic location and ability to lead or unify a group of people has no correlation. Lol cost of governance is 1% of Nigeria's problem. Really! Critical thinking as a course needs to be added to all levels of education and assessed before entering public service

damilola4162:
[url=

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/he-has-married-hausa-igbo-yoruba-he-is-a-pan-nigerian-dino-melaye-speaks-on-why-nigerians-should-vote-for-atiku-says-its-not-yet-time-for-peter-obi-to-be-president-video-2.html
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by ufotunang: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
So because he married Igbo,hausa, Yoruba that means that will make the economy and country to be better abi...a responsible man should marry one wife not many wives
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by javaguru: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
TONY042:
Dino vote for Atiku, while we vote for Obi.
simple
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by prophetfire: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by ukaface(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pea sized brain
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by UNDFTD: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=

I am NOT by any means supporting the fraudulent selection in 2023, however, I find it necessary to express my views on the statement by this clown called Dino Melaye. According to him, marriage is a yardstick to measure the competency and fitness of a man to hold an office. Mr.Atiku had shown himself to be a fraud and a crook and yet this clown, Dino Melaye, wants people to vote for his candidate because he had married from different ethnic groups in LIEGERIA. This is just the mentality of folks that have ruined and continue to ruin your beloved LIEGERIA. I would appreciate it if people would shut their mouth and keep quiet if they have nothing of substance or intelligence to say. Dino Melaye continues to showcase himself as a fool and a clandestine clown.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by philos(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=

I doubt if Dino Melaye did say this. Or has human momentary senselessness really degenerated to this level?
So Atiku's umbridled polygamy that is spread across the ethnic groups in Nigeria translates to his integrity, probity and accountability, which are the ingredients for competent leadership that Nigeria is in dire need at this time?
Chaiiii! I pity this country and their current handlers.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
MADMAN angryIS THAT A COMPETENCE ELEMENT? EWURE!
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by shegz24(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
So because he married from the major tribes, I should vote him.

Melaye no dey try at all.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
cocolacec:
Dino mumu by the time Atiku and his fourty bandits(children) descend on Nigeria finances,the country will go bankrupt in Six months.
grin grin grin
ROTFL grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by preciousmetals: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
It looks like this Dino Maleye is running mad now, what does marriage got to do with leadership, moreover where is Atiku Igbo wife now?
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Emdebby2: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your choice!
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Smithcole70(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
When we have 6 geopolitical zone. Mtweew.
He's been tribalistic as he failed to complete the obvious.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by FuckSilly: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin I don't argue with touts or agbero on this platform because their thinking faculty has evaporated through shouting on bus stops. You want us to still support APC and vote Tinubu that bribed delegates to win election then it shows you are very silly and don't want this country to progress. If you are not demon possessed tell one reason we should continue with Tinubu and APC
Sometimes, it's just necessary to grace retárds with honourable response that they don't even deserve. That said, you could see from my first post that I said we have two options where I mentioned obi and Tinubu, and still obi came first, even though I know that Tinubu is far better than him.
So, you would have expected us to vote PDP if obi was still in PDP and he won?
Is there any difference between APC and PDP?
Do you also think that our problem is about party?
What makes labour party better?

Most of you just reason with your anus. Tribalism and stupidity has eaten too deep into your brains.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Emmanuel909090: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good, see how Dino's brain is playing him
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by specialmati(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
FuckSilly:

Sometimes, it's just necessary to grace retárds with honourable response that they don't even deserve. That said, you could see from my first post that I said we have two options where I mentioned obi and Tinubu, and still obi came first, even though I know that Tinubu is far better than him.
So, you would have expected us to vote PDP if obi was still in PDP and he won?
Is there any difference between APC and PDP?
Do you also think that our problem is about party?
What makes labour party better?

Most of you just reason with your anus. Tribalism and stupidity has eaten too deep into your brains.
grin grin grin grin . I don't debate with touts or agberos in this platform,knowing that the brain cell for critical reasoning are no more in their brains. Evaporation of those cells happened at the cost of shouting at busstops. Tell me one reason any sensible person should mention Tinubu and APC. The same people that messed the country
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Giltexo: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
His marriage...his affair...not our current affairs
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by Thomasankara(m): 4:40am On Jul 03, 2022
midform:
The fear of the OBIdient movement is the beginning of wisdom!
In the mean time, let's digress a little bit from political news to sport. A prolific striker of PDPfc, Nyesome Wike is poised to leave his club over captaincy and assistant captaincy controversies. He is a target of many clubs especially APCfc and LabourFc. Wike who is currently holidaying in the Republic of Turkiye with some of his team mates, Makinde and Ikpeazu was rumored to have agreed personal terms with APCfc in France as reported by one of the spokespersons of the club, Igbokwe in preparation for the next season. One of the club legends, Ayo Fayose, many Sport Pundits, fans and friends of Wike believe he will not play for PDPfc next season due to injustice melted on him. However, the PDPfc has maintained that their striker is not for sale at any amount and warn other clubs to steer clear of him.
I like this style cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by seunayantokun(m): 4:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Dino, this is not how to reason.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by FuckSilly: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin . I don't debate with touts or agberos in this platform,knowing that the brain cell for critical reasoning are no more in their brains. Evaporation of those cells happened at the cost of shouting at busstops. Tell me one reason any sensible person should mention Tinubu and APC. The same people that messed the country
A retárd will always be a retárd!
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him by specialmati(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
FuckSilly:

A retárd will always be a retárd!
grin grin grin grin OK fucksilly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding / Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.