Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) (5669 Views)

Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Nonexisting: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Tinubu supporter created this thread as usual to feast on tribalism, don't contribute to it.

They know that tinubu is useless as a presidential candidate so they resort to tribalism as the only option left for them.
Nigga, you are smart. You know their modus operandi.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by unamamatoto: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2022
mohims:

I'm not lifting your lines. It's obvious that you are hulling insults at yourself. I can't be in the same level as you. You are a low life, retarded filthy degenerate. Your moniker says everything about you. You stink. Go and take that pill that you were given to control your madness because it seems you've not had today's dose. You are so pathetic
ode... Tell your a**wo mama to prepare Tonite.. I'm coming a big green bottle undecided

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by haffaze777(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
We've all agreed that mkpurumiri people own Lagos State now,why telling us what we've already knowgrin

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by famouscargo4u: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2022
richie3384:

Asset to be returned to him after debt is clear by amcon
Don't compare him with adenuga & the likes

I see you don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by mohims(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2022
unamamatoto:
ode... Tell your a**wo mama to prepare Tonite.. I'm coming a big green bottle undecided
Who did this too you? I blame your parents. You must have had a terrible upbringing. Imagine a child sleeping with his own mother coming to brag about it on social media. You are cursed and doomed forever. I spit on you

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by unamamatoto: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2022
mohims:

Who did this too you? I blame your parents. You must have had a terrible upbringing. Imagine a child sleeping with his own mother coming to brag about it on social media. You are cursed and doomed forever. I spit on you
stop crying too much... Tell her I'm coming cry

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by mohims(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
unamamatoto:
stop crying too much... Tell her I'm coming cry
I'm crying for the useless mother that gave birth to a demon like you and who is busy commiting an abominable act with you by sleeping with her own son. I spit on you and your useless Mom! What a family? A family of stupid perverts! Chai!!! The world has really come to an end. May God deliver you and her and also forgive you your sins. Anyways, I'll be praying to God to have mercy upon you filths. You are at an unredeemable stage. It's only God that can redeem you because nothing is impossible for him. You are nothing but a worthless piece of garbage. This is going to be my last reply to you. You are completely useless, worthless and insignificant. I have better things to do with my time other than spending it with a Yabaleft Escapee. You and your entire generation are cursed. I spit on you all again.
Shout out to the sensible people here on NL. Here's a toast to y'all. Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by unamamatoto: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
mohims:

I'm crying for the useless mother that gave birth to a demon like you and who is busy commiting an abominable act with you by sleeping with her own son. I spit on you and your useless Mom! What a family? A family of stupid perverts! Chai!!! The world has really come to an end. May God deliver you and her and also forgive you your sins. Anyways, I'll be praying to God to have mercy upon you filths. You are at an unredeemable stage. It's only God that can redeem you because nothing is impossible for him. You are nothing but a worthless piece of garbage. This is going to be my last reply to you. You are completely useless, worthless and insignificant. I have better things to do with my time other than spending it with a Yabaleft Escapee. You and your entire generation are cursed. I spit on you all again.
Shout out to the sensible people here on NL. Here's a toast to y'all. Enjoy your weekend.
Lol.. after crying, still tell her I'm coming with a big green bottle... #knackademus wink cry cry baby...

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Williampisces: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
mohims:

he's really dealing with you emotionally shocked

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Petrolex is the largest petrol depot in Nigeria. It is owned by Segun Adebutu and located in Ogun state. Stop lying buddy, stop lying.

Shhh. Don't ever interrupt a Igbo when he's doing his traditional tomtoolery. Pls let him continue. It's entertaining. Just wait a while. He will get to the "Bill Gates grandmother was Igbo" phase very soon.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Udemzy05: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
bjnice:

Na him top the list with 192 Billion naira indebted to banks

Chai..lol

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by richie3384: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Pls clarify

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Oilwell(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
unamamatoto:
Apart from Mike Adenuga and maybe other 3 people, Ifeanyi Uba has so much money and assets in Lagos... Most of you guys should should respect your seniors... undecided

Not to mention other Anambra billionaires in Lagos cool

Nwanne this is not necesary at all. We are in a season of deciding the future of this country not comparing billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by endy69: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Una no dey tire with nonsense comparison?

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by almelo3: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Make him go pay bank their loan abi him don free from Amcon

3 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by mohims(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Williampisces:
he's really dealing with you emotionally shocked
Shut your gob

2 Likes

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by jom28gy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
The person you're talking about is the richest man in Lagos,walai

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
SO HE IS YOUR GOD? A TERRIBLE FELLOW angryEWU OFIA!

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by richie3384: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Let me reiterate Amcon will return capital oil
to ifeanyi uba after Amcon have generated enough funds through the management of his facilities to clear his huge debt.
Secondly u cannot compare Uba to adenuga n his USD billionaires crew because Uba is a USD millionaire.

*Some of u find it so easy to insult on nairaland, it's so immature

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by famouscargo4u: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
richie3384:

to ifeanyi uba after Amcon have generated enough funds through the management of his facilities to clear his huge debt.
Secondly u cannot compare Uba to adenuga n his USD billionaires crew because Uba is a USD millionaire.

Your case is like a village man that his dad built a storey building and goes everywhere saying his dad's house is the biggest. Again, Ifeanyi Uba is not among the top 50 richest.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Williampisces: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Even my friend kasim155 knows this... He says it's true self. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by famouscargo4u: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
richie3384:

Can you see that you know nothing? Do you know what it means for AMCON to take over a company? How many companies came back after AMCON took over? Ifeanyi Uba is dead broke and his hope of coming back is to be Anambra governor.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Whis his moniker one can easily tell nothing good can come out of his life...see what social media is causing,is this one suppose to be on space?
Your moniker shows you are either conceived by a prostitute or a product of prostitution.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is A Small God In Lagos (photo) by Igboland: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2022
It essence is to show how foolish many from the Igbo tribe are, many like you.

PaChukwudi44:

What is the essence of this stupid post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) / Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia / Gambari Memo: At Last Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.