Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) (5670 Views)

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Kim & Trump Meet: Concrete Evidence Nuclear Weapons Are Fake #THERISEOFSODOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
As I've said I'm not pro any party. I'm a writer/journalist.

If I see a truth which favours even the devil, I'll bring it to the fore.

There are 355 polling units in Obio-Akpor Rivers State and the total number of votes for the Labour Party according to INEC is 3829.

In the following evidences, I have only selected INEC-stamped results.

Summary:
INEC official result for whole Obio-Akpor LGA in Rivers: 3,829 votes for LP.

User-generated official INEC-result in 20/355 polling units in Obio-Akpor LGA: 6,042 for LP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2023

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by denko(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
please keep them safe

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by misreal(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please keep them really safe oh..
It will be needed in the court..
I wonder how sane humans will see stuffs like this and still be calling this elections credible..
Supporting tinubu is not a bad thing,but calling this elections credible is a very terrible sin.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Jokay07(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Whatever happened in Rivers state is strictly between Atiku and Wike. Labor party was just unfortunate to be caught in Cross-fire.

What a pity!!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by inforesource: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is like it's only Obio okpor LP won in rivers, can we get other ones, I have seen this over and over again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by bobobenz: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
WIKE IS A TYRANT

11 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
inforesource:
Is like it's only Obio okpor LP won in rivers, can we get other ones, I have seen this over and over again

This LGA was doctored the worst.

It's harder to cross-check 30,000 votes than 3,000 votes.

For 3,000, all I need is 10 polling units result. For 30,000, I will need 100.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Wisfem: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
inforesource:

You are a very useless person in real life and I know people around you will even hate your shadow..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by madapcmod: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jokay07:
Whatever happened in Rivers state is strictly between Atiku and Wike. Labor party was just unfortunate to be caught in Cross-fire.

What a pity!!!!

Are you indirectly saying Wike didn't tamper with LP results?

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Starboykenny: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is really sad, I knew obi will win rivers, pls keep it safe

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Kingspin(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rivers was a clear proof, INEC was out to rig the election.
The reality on ground proved Labour Party first, PDP second and APC last.
Kano is a case study.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Jokay07(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:

Are you indirectly saying Wike didn't tamper with LP results?
I am saying that the election in Rivers would have been rigged in favor of pdp

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Faber(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
OK, no problem
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Illegal1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Too late to cry wen the head is cut off..

omoh use ur evidence go toilet,they are useless as it stands.

jagaban issa goal
jagaban to the world...

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
inforesource:
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by BossGerald: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
inforesource:

If you want to see other ones, why don't you ask inec to upload results

This isn't enough evidence abi?? Apc is very poor at rigging ordinary election.

12 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by khalling2008: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Here is not the tribunal court, don't disturb our peace here, we are still celebrating the new president-elect, please.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Obrigardo: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
ForG:
As I've said I'm not pro any party. I'm a writer/journalist.

If I see a truth which favours even the devil, I'll bring it to the fore.

There are 355 polling units in Obio-Akpor Rivers State and the total number of votes for the Labour Party according to INEC is 3829.

In the following evidences, I have only selected INEC-stamped results.

Summary:
INEC official result for whole Obio-Akpor LGA in Rivers: 3,829 votes for LP.

User-generated official INEC-result in 20/355 polling units in Obio-Akpor LGA: 6,042 for LP.

Except they want to take down nairaland, there's pictorial evidence and you can see this is real.

I would advise you give context to each of the picture so it will not be inadmissible.
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by inforesource: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
ForG:

This was the one doctored the worst.

It's harder to cross-check 30,000 votes than 3,000 votes.

For 3,000, all I need is 10 polling units result. For 30,000, I will need 100.
Exactly what I mean. These politicians know the herculean task on unraveling this frauds, so they dare you and went on with their evil acts of rigging. It will take a very strong will with huge financial and human experts resources to unravel this menace. May God Almighty help this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by BossGerald: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Illegal1:

jagaban issa goal

jagaban to the world...

Beware of Karma oh ye supporters of evil and iniquities

4 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by plaindealer: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Stop bothering us with your fake rubbish joo..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by kay1one(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thanks so much for this.

At this point, I'm not even interested in any winner. Just conduct a free and fair election.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by inforesource: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wisfem:

You are a very useless person in real life and I know people around you will even hate your shadow..
Calm down buddy, why is your body hot? I am a very strong Obidient and I asked genuine questions so that answers can be found. Like what's happening right now. So calm down and don't be quick to attack people online because you don't know who is behind the keyboard.
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by madapcmod: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Illegal1:

jagaban issa goal

jagaban to the world...

May you be cheated at the point your glory is about to shine. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Illegal1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
BossGerald:

Beware of Karma oh ye supporters of evil and iniquities
super story...
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by madapcmod: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jokay07:

I am saying that the election in Rivers would have been rigged in favor of pdp

Wike may not need to rig for PDP because the state is PDP strong hold. He only rigged because it's difficult for APC to win or get meaningful votes in Rivers. In doing this, he stole LP votes which is very unfair

3 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Illegal1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:

May you be cheated at the point your glory is about to shine. Amen
super story

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

88.4m People In Nigeria Living In Extreme Poverty – FG / Nairalander Doing Africa Proud / Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.