Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road (7781 Views)

National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) / Lagos State Flooded As Rain Falls Continuously (photos) / Lagos Island Flooded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road by BBBricks: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
I didn't come to settle the fight,

I came to watch it
Re: Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road by Emibolt: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
mdntiri:

Is this your own creation? Or this's a machine that's already available?

Its neither my creation nor an already made machine, but just a projected set of simple machines at work, and my IDEA. This can be created the same way dams are created. Also, this idea has about 3 to 4 more very essential purposes it can serve at once for the island.
1. Prevents flooding
2. Prevents loss of land due to climate change
3. Provides source of water for the island. If a small company can be built to treat the water (clean, kill of germs and safely can it for public use.
4. Tourist attraction when trees are planted closeby and excursion target for innovative students.
5. Most importantly, As a never ending source of electrical power to the island.

And i can reveal how it can be created, step by step and will be cost effective to the government. There are many more lingering ideas on how to use it for multiple purposes at once.
Its just dat our government doesnt fancy development. And the reason to vote Peter Obi.
Re: Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road by Nigerianization(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Smithkafors:
Our Lagos..... This is the development, no light, no train station for a state that budget more than 700billion yearly. Keep on supporting bad governance.

They are not even talking about the huge debt burden of the Lagos state government that is used to service Tinubu's greed
Re: Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road by Guderian(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Someone said it
Re: Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road by Passionate888: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Davido or Tinubu road? Now na Davido be the landlord of Lagos?
Re: Lagos Flood - Banana Island Flooded As Davido's Cars Were Stock On The Road by MarianaTrench: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thantayo:
Davido can buy a 100 million naira chain for his son but can't fix the drainage system in his community?

Sad no one see these things nowadays. Every one is so concerned about showing off instagram alone.

I didn't read the post btw

Since when did Davido become the local government Chairman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / The 6th Igbo State Must Be Anioma State- Igbodefender.com / Obasanjo Is A Great Man, A Dude With Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.