Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train (774 Views)

Am Obidient But I Commend Tinubu For Having A Solid Manifesto / Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by NaijaCowFarm: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2022
I have been supporting PDP for the past 12 years (2010 - 2022). Even though the PDP vice-presidential candidate is from Delta State just like myself, I believe that WE (Nigerians) need to rescue Nigeria from the evil hulks that have held the nation down.

Nigeria is one of the most endowed nations in the world, both in human capacity and intellect, natural resources, all-year-round arable land, and most importantly a people ready and willing to succeed individually. We need to support the REAL change!

Peter Obi may mean different things to different people, for me Obi epitomizes humility, servant leadership, and responsible cultured leadership. Peter Obi is our only hope to change the corrupt system that has forced so many Nigerians best out of Nigeria in search of a better life outside of Nigeria. We have endured enough as a nation, the time to move forward is NOW

With your vote and mine, we can truly change Nigeria.

Now, what challenges are people talking about? One political structure, who cares about the structure with Nigeria Youth of over 100 million throng support? What better structure can we talk about? The same youth that forced Buhari to endsars. That Youth represents structure. The NUC, PENGASSAN, and TUC, whose leadership have declared support for the Obi Movement represent structure.

The Nigerian market woman who pays a levy to a family daily for displaying her wares, even in her shop where she pays rent is the structure.

The Nigerian student who spends 7 years on a Four-Year programme because his parent cannot afford to send him or her to Canada for the same FOUR YEAR programme is the STRUCTURE.

The pensioner who is owed gratuity by the government he served for 35 years and chased out when he dares demand it is the structure.

The average Nigerian who has no electricity in the 21st Century in a country with abundant Oil and Gas resources is the structure.

I could go on and on, but let me stop here for now.

6 Likes

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Let me guess you are igbo?.. or south south
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by wickedJezibel(f): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Thantayo:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by NaijaCowFarm: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Thantayo:

That is not the issue.

The question is "Are You Satisfied With The Life You Are Living?" - Bob Marley

The same old tactics of tribalism, ethnicity, divide, and rule have kept Nigeria on her knees for 62 years. Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

And if you cared to know I am from the oil-producing area of DELTA STATE and we have nothing to show for it except deprivation, destruction, kidnapping, and killing. Down in my village, nobody goes out with their phones. That is the only way to deter kidnappers because without phones they cannot reach your contacts for ransom.

5 Likes

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by PresidObi: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
I have been supporting PDP for the past 12 years (2010 - 2022). Even though the PDP vice-presidential candidate is from Delta State just like myself, I believe that WE (Nigerians) need to rescue Nigeria from the evil hulks that have held the nation down.

Nigeria is one of the most endowed nations in the world, both in human capacity and intellect, natural resources, all-year-round arable land, and most importantly a people ready and willing to succeed individually. We need to support the REAL change!

Peter Obi may mean different things to different people, for me Obi epitomizes humility, servant leadership, and responsible cultured leadership. Peter Obi is our only hope to change the corrupt system that has forced so many Nigerians best out of Nigeria in search of a better life outside of Nigeria. We have endured enough as a nation, the time to move forward is NOW

Now, what challenges are people talking about? One political structure, who cares about the structure with Nigeria Youth of over 100 million throng support? What better structure can we talk about? The same youth that forced Buhari to endsars. That Youth represents structure. The NUC, PENGASSAN, and TUC, whose leadership have declared support for the Obi Movement represent structure.

The Nigerian market woman who pays a levy to a family daily for displaying her wares, even in her shop where she pays rent is the structure.

The Nigerian student who spends 7 years on a Four-Year programme because his parent cannot afford to send him or her to Canada for the same FOUR YEAR programme is the STRUCTURE.

The pensioner who is owed gratuity by the government he served for 35 years and chased out when he dares demand it is the structure.

The average Nigerian who has no electricity in the 21st Century in a country with abundant Oil and Gas resources is the structure.

You made the right choice, welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Nwabueze22: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Let there be referendum so that we can decide whether to continue as a country or to go our ways.The Sithole called nigeria is not working and can never never work.If you people like vote 100 hundred Obis into office they won't achieve anything because we are not one and we also hate each with passion.Say no to one nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by rolams(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2022
You will be supporting the Labour Party for 12 years this time too but you may not win the presidential election with the Labour party.

1 Like

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Kendo999: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2022
You can not a moving train Peter Obi all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by NaijaCowFarm: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2022
rolams:
You will be supporting the Labour Party for 12 this time too but you may not win the presidential election with the Labour party.

Well, note that this is not supporting a political party. If Nigeria had approved of Independent Candidacy and Peter Obi had come out as an Independent Candidate, I will still support him.

All those supportingTinubu and Atiku have one thing in common. They are either ethnic and parochial or they have something to gain. Nothing is selfless in PDP and APC.

Take a look at their delegate elections and ask yourself. If a man is willing to spend $12.7m (N7.63 Billions) to buy delegates, not including the logistics and bribes to sitting governors, what do you think will be his first priority? You and your children??

2 Likes

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by JASONjnr(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
rolams:
You will be supporting the Labour Party for 12 this time too but you may not win the presidential election with the Labour party.

You're an enemy of state ....

Nigerians are tired and needs a working country and not someone that wants to feed the country with Agbado and casava or someone that will be buying his way into presidency... without offering any tangible manifesto... Being a president isn't just a title for people, it's an office that needs to work and change the country.
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by rolams(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Well, note that this is not supporting a political party. If Nigeria had approved of Independent Candidacy and Peter Obi had come out as an Independent Candidate, I will still support him.

All those supportingTinubu and Atiku have one thing in common. They are either ethnic and parochial or they have something to gain. Nothing is selfless in PDP and APC.

Take a look at their delegate elections and ask yourself. If a man is willing to spend $12.7m (N7.63 Billions) to buy delegates, not including the logistics and bribes to sitting governors, what do you think will be his first priority? You and your children??

What can you say about the southerner who loves and will vote Atiku?
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2022
2023 is about the individuals and not their party. Party has done nothing for us.
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Jking20(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Sorry to interrupt, but you didn't actually joined Obi rather you defected with him from PDD to Labour Party.

We should be careful for those willing to only be spoilers.
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Kendo999: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2022
You can not stop a moving train Peter Obi all the way grin grin
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by rolams(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're an enemy of state ....

Nigerians are tired and needs a working country and not someone that wants to feed the country with Agbado and casava or someone that will be buying his way into presidency... without offering any tangible manifesto... Being a president isn't just a title for people, it's an office that needs to work and change the country.

Thank you so much.

You guys don't see beyond ordinary eyes. Do you think you can just wake up one day and aspire to become the president of Nigeria and boom, you are voted.

You need a strong political structure and be ready to win the ethnic and religious war.

There is more to winning federal election.

1 Like

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Olaoluwa122: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Vote P.D.P vote Atiku in 2023
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by JASONjnr(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
rolams:

Thank you so much.

You guys don't see beyond ordinary eyes. Do you think you can just wake up one day and aspire to become the president of Nigeria and boom, you are voted.

You need a strong political structure and be ready to win the ethnic and religious war.

There is more to winning federal election.

What other political structure are you looking for?

The youths across the country are glamoring for Peter Obi. And that's the biggest political platform to use.

At the polling units, it's the youths that handle everything. The monitoring teams are youths..

By political structure you mean building a political career by going about to beg other thieves to give you a chance to occupy a certain office and be stealing to share with them.

Like Tinubu, who build a relationship with Elrufai and Ganduje hoping to make anyone of them his vice?
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by VoteObi2023: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Thantayo:
This is Yorubas only campaign Manifestos

Most of those supporting Tinubu today will never support him if he is Igbo, from the North or South South.

They are only supporting him because he is a Yoruba man
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by haffaze777(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2022
You will go back to your PDP before December because no place in ado rock for Pandora man
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Afamed: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Remain Obedient to failure
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Segzy22: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Weyrey go and promote Peter Obi to your village people.... obidient ko disobedient ni!!!!!

Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by rolams(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

What other political structure are you looking for?

The youths across the country are glamoring for Peter Obi. And that's the biggest political platform to use.

At the polling units, it's the youths that handle everything. The monitoring teams are youths..

By political structure you mean building a political career by going about to beg other thieves to give you a chance to occupy a certain office and be stealing to share with them.

Like Tinubu, who build a relationship with Elrufai and Ganduje hoping to make anyone of them his vice?

So sorry! The end shall justify the means.
Re: PDP For 12 Years ... Today, I Am OBIDIENT. Join The Train by Lovelive: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2022
It's *PO* ssible .

I remain Obidient.

wickedJezibel:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Where Reno Omokri Bbnaija Never Start? Where Kwankwaso Nasarawa No Be North? See / 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie / Buhari Appoints Dembos As NTA Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.