Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,236 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP (1241 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Abdulsalami Abubakar Announced May 29, 1999 As Handover Date (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Africana1123(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) as Lagos Governor congratulates him for winning the APC presidential ticket.

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Well done!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Moh247: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2022
See men them

We truly rise by lifting others

I dare Peter Obi Foolish Supporters to show us anyone who rose through the ranks through the help of useless Obi pandora

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by adioolayi(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2022
There are levels to this thing...

He ran all inclusive governance, hence this type of greetings from all his cabinets members 21 years ago!!!

He didn't stopped carrying them along, even after he left office..and many of them are political stalwarts in their own right today..

Tinubu knows how to put the best together....he is a good team player..

This country needs someone that can manage people and bring out the very best in them, for the overall betterment of this Nation.

May the best man wins.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Africana1123(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
See men them

I dare Peter Obi Foolish Supporters to show us anyone who rose through the ranks through the help of useless Obi pandora
person whey deh take advice from mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by buckeyemedia: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
See men them

As diverse as Lagos State is, all his so called commissioners are Yoruba?
Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by buckeyemedia: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2022
adioolayi:
There are levels to this thing...

He ran all inclusive governance, hence this type of greetings from all his cabinets members 21 years ago!!!

He didn't stopped carrying them along, even after he left office..and many of them are political stalwarts in their own right today..

Tinubu knows how to put the best together....he is a good team player..

This country needs someone that can manage people and bring out the very best in them, for the overall betterment of this Nation.

May the best man wins.
Elaborate on what you mean by inclusive?

Same way I guess President Buhari will say he ran an inclusive government of predominantly Hausa Fulanis?

Stop giving a person credit for what he is not, overnight a Tribalist has become a Nationalist?
Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Africana1123(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
mr man
Lagos is south west state, why Abia or anambra no put any Yoruba or Fulani man for their cabinet ?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Moh247: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:

What's diverse about a Yoruba state with Yoruba indegenes?

Lagos is a devoloped Yoruba town even before British Expenditure from the days of Portugese trade and Lagos as always being exclusive property of Yoruba people

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by wickedJezibel(f): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

What's diverse about a Yoruba state with Yoruba indegenes?

Lagos is a devoloped Yoruba town even before British Expenditure from the days of Portugese trade and Lagos as always being exclusive property of Yoruba people
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Moh247: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

I want you to honestly judge yourself before the creator of heaven and earth if you deserve praise or insult, curse or prayer

You are an Ibo from Anambra. you left Linda ikeji blog, and twitter... Came to Nairaland to hide under anonymousity and enjoy freedom of speech without anyone rating you based on who you truly are

Now a Yoruba man Seun and a Yoruba Mod Mynd44 works round the clock to freely give you a stable platform so that your voice can be heard since you can't boldly function on twitter

How did you as an Ibo man pay back Seun and Mynd44?!

You go around Nairaland creating division between Yoruba family using religion and politics because you want your fellow Anambra Peter Obi to be President of a country you called Zoo

Same you still go on twitter to call Seun a tribalist and come back to form fakeness here on Nairaland

Honestly judge yourself are you good or evil

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by wickedJezibel(f): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

I want you to honestly judge yourself before the creator of heaven and earth if you deserve praise or insult, curse or prayer

You are an Ibo from Anambra. you left Linda ikeji blog, and twitter... Came to Nairaland to hide under anonymousity and enjoy freedom of speech without anyone rating you based on who you truly are

Now a Yoruba man Seun and a Yoruba Mod Mynd44 works round the clock to freely give you a stable platform so that your voice can be heard since you can't boldly function on twitter

How did you as an Ibo man pay back Seun and Mynd44?!

You go around Nairaland creating division between Yoruba family using religion and politics because you want your fellow Anambra Peter Obi to be President of a country you called Zoo

Same you still go on twitter to call Seun a tribalist and come back to form fakeness here on Nairaland

Honestly judge yourself are you good or evil

dude your emotional reverse psychology to evade ban if you break rules won't work on the mods
God bless Seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Africana1123(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
dude your emotional reverse psychology to evade ban if you break rules won't work on the mods
God bless Seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless mynd44
go and marry stop causing nuisance on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Moh247: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
wickedJezibel:
God bless Seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless mynd44

Am glad you can't answer due to shame... But decided to resort to sychophancy. Either ways Yoruba Lokan

Iso Kan Yoruba lo je wa logun

And all enemies of Yoruba land would suffer miserable life ASE Eledumare

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by wickedJezibel(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Am glad you can't answer due to shame... But decided to resort to sychophancy. Either ways Yoruba Lokan

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Bola Tinubu Cabinet(1999) As Lagos Governor Congratulates Him For Winning The AP by Africana1123(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Ase Lola awon babanla wa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kano Youths Organise Fire Party, Burn APC Brooms (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta) / Just In: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On His Escaped Assassination Attempt / Live : Bola Tinubu Speaks At Chatham House, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.