Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? (1115 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Akwa Ibom Groups Support Tinubu’s 2023 Presidency / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Crystalom5: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
There are a few people supporting Tinubu on this forum and sometimes, you just have to ask yourself why?

Like are you cursed or something that you will want such an old man to lead this country in this very trying times? Like don't you like this country at all?

You talk about the development in lagos state even when it is obvious that lagos has been the capital of nigeria and there have been three excellent governors apart from Tinubu.

Tinubu may have done something in his prime, but now age has caught up with him. Certainly the man we see today is only a shadow of his past self and could't even make logical argument at any time without meaninglessly mincing words.

If it is the payment that is making you canvass for him, then you are an enemy of this country.

please vote wisely.

10 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2023
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.

4 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by ItsTutsi(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Because I can't vote nyamiri flat.head! Osu are second class citizens that should never rule Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by JoeNL22(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Because I can't vote nyamiri flat.head! Osu are second class citizens that should never rule Nigeria
Madness!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
We're not asking you to join labour party, we're not even asking you to like Peter Obi, we're asking you to save Nigeria and Nigerians by doing what is right. Use you PVC to kill the political parasites destroying Nigeria and your destiny. Vote labour party for a New Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by SlavaUkraini: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
The Stupidity that runs in their bloodline and lineage is the reason most Ūrchins are supporting a Sick, Old, Mentally Weak, Notorious Drug Baron....

That same stupidity makes them think along Religious and Tribal lines while ignoring how the wicked Party of Drugnubu has destroyed the country...

Thïefnubu Ūrchins are Stupidity personified...

8 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Crystalom5: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2023
JoeNL22:

Madness!
stop giving the fool attention. He's only trying to gaslight you. suffocate them with silence and you will see them dying in agony

6 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Owopariola001: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Crystalom5:
There are a few people supporting Tinubu on this forum and sometimes, you just have to ask yourself why?

Like are you cursed or something that you will want such an old man to lead this country in this very trying times? Like don't you like this country at all?

You talk about the development in lagos state even when it is obvious that lagos has been the capital of nigeria and there have been three excellent governors apart from Tinubu.

Tinubu may have done something in his prime, but now age has caught up with him. Certainly the man we see today is only a shadow of his past self and could't even make logical argument at any time without meaninglessly mincing words.

If it is the payment that is making you canvass for him, then you are an enemy of this country.

please vote wisely.

Your question was asked on wrong premise. It is not about money, it is about competence, character, determination and preparation to succeed. He's the best man for the job among the available contenders.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Crystalom5: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
We're not asking you to join labour party, we're not even asking you to like Peter Obi, we're asking you to save Nigeria and Nigerians by doing what is right. Use you PVC to kill the political parasites destroying Nigeria and your destiny. Vote labour party for a New Nigeria.
voting for what is right is never wasting your votes.

If you vote for a clueless president all because certain people feel he would win, that vote is wasted because the clueless president will throw the country into chaos.

Make your vote count for good regardless of how little it may seem. Make your small good count

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by chatinent: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2023
I am supporting Tinubu because I am a tribalistic, foolish, nepotistic and evil Nigeria who cares about what I can get from the support. I want APC that failed us to retain power. I am an anywhere-belle-face-na-front comrade who knows Tinubu is corrupt but I'll die defending him. Even if I can't find the word to defend him, Tinubu is rich, I will, you know. He built Lagos but he is from Osun. He put people in politics. Yes, he is a drug dealer but it doesn't matter. Yes, he ordered EndSars Massacre, I don't care. I don't care about the fate of my kids. Let him be president that's all I want. I want all I can gain now as a party loyalist.

I'll rather support sb from my town. I'll rather support from where I gain. I'll rather drink poison from my tribal cup.

Yes, I am a batstard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
@OP.

Sell your candidate if you can. 'Gaslighting' or emotional blackmail cannot work.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Moh247: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
cool

A man born to the Family of Iyaloja of Nigeria Mogaji Abibatu OON

They claimed he is Amuda Yekini Aguileri

They claimed he is 86 even when everyone know it's a lie

They claimed he is from Iragbiji

Why do I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu?!

Education, he built millennium schools accross Lagos, started free WAEC, Gave Busary to all indegene,

On Security he started Rapid Response Squad with 112 emergency toll free

On Transport, he started Lagos Monorail, Lagos Rapid Bus System, LAGBOAT, Lekki Deep Sea port

On Economy, he increased Lagos IGR and Lagos is the only state that can survive without, FAAC, Lagos has lowest unemployment rate, pays highest salary, lowest poverty rate

On Electricity, he built an Independent power plant for Lagos State

Your rant starts and ends on Nairaland hiding behind a phone, you can't even go to Alausa Secetariat or anywhere in Lagos and say this trash openly about Tinubu without being beaten to Coma, that home training you lack that makes you think you can decieve people with propaganda and insult they would beat sense into you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Crystalom5: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Owopariola001:

Your question was asked on wrong premise. It is not about money, it is about competence, character, determination and preparation to succeed. He's the best man for the job among the available contenders.
Tell us about tinubu's competence, character, determination and preparation to succeed. Enlighten us and tell us what you see in that looming disaster that the rest of us can't see if this is not about the money for you
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by JoeNL22(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Crystalom5:
stop giving the fool attention. He's only trying to gaslight you. suffocate them with silence and you will see them dying in agony
Youu are right
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2023
ItsTutsi:
You live a miserable life because you hate people you don't feed, you hate people who may directly or indirectly relate to you and most stupidly, you abuse people you did not create, what a beast are you?
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nvestor02: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2023
I'm giving my full support for Tinubu because he is the only solution to what we have in Nigeria.

When he came to power in Lagos, he Solely made Lagos Generated 500 megawatt electricity to power to the whole Lagos, his plan was to generated to 2,000 megawatt but Obasanjo stopped him from completing that fantastic job.

He was the first person to create 36 LCDA to make the people of Lagos feel the present of government in the state which helps alot in killing poverty in Lagos.

Not only that, He moved the IGR Of the state from 600m to 6billion a month, Nobody else can brag about that.

Currently the insecurity in Lagos is far lower to that of other state in Nigeria.

He put Lagos in Autopilot mode, Now if a Mad man become the governor Lagos state, the state will never stop progressing.

My vote is for a person that made Lagos richer than 47 African countries and 121 countrie in the world..... No going back..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Toosure70: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Because he came from tribe that has no terrorist group. That is he will not look twice before he will crush any useless group terrorizing the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Toosure70: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2023
He has no terrorist group to protect from his tribe

2 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by mightyhaze: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2023
1. Agbado

2. Dimorin (whatever that is cheesy)
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Landowner101(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Why I am supporting Tinubu aside money, is that I don't want development to go to the south east, I want the southeasterns to keep developing our towns and Tinubu should be claiming the glory for the development, I also don't want the growth of this country, because we want to use Tinubu as a medium to control the poor and keep ensuring that a particular region in the south get poorer for we to control them using their natural resources to enrich ourselves.
I also like the way he used agberoism to conquer lagos, I hope he will emulate that in the federal level, making agberos an arm of the government.
Lastly, as a die hard yoruba muslim, Through the help of Tinubu mu-mu ticket, we would continue oppressing the christians around us till they are forcefully turn muslims.

Yes, igbos will never rule Nigeria because they want progress.

Finally, I drink Tinubu's urine for a living.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by PandoraObi: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2023
May God deliver us from penury and poverty mentality, most of these people you see supporting tinubu are not even in Nigeria, I stand to gain no financial gain from tinubu, except peace and unity of the country, I don't want the biafra war pro max, only tinubu can do it .
How much will tinubu give Aisha Buhari

Those of you thinking Peter Obi can transform Nigeria like he is the god that created her, are myopic and shallow, the bitterness, anguish and hatred in Nigeria can only be aggravated by Peter Obi and his tribe and they are doing that already, I hope they don't cry woes when retribution finally hold their necks.

2 Likes

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by omowolewa: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Wealth of Nations
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by dominic17: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2023
The category of people that support Tinubu are
1. Agbero
2.yoruba Muslim region bigot
3.Tribal bigot
4.APC party royalist
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Lexiskillz09: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Made?
Who says we are no longer supporting him?
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Abbeytoy(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.

I started supporting Tinubu in year 2006, after he accommodate Rasheed Ladoja, an opposition party and helped him to get back his mandate after he was impeached. I see him as a mentor and I have been following some of his foot steps since then.

Tinubu is the most democratic politician alive in Nigeria presently and its one of the good side I love.

Now let me ask you..

Should I abandoned someone I believe in for 17yrs for someone that came to limelight in 6 months?

How old are you in 2006?

What class are you in 2006?

When did you started seeing your candidate as a messiah?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

A man born to the Family of Iyaloja of Nigeria Mogaji Abibatu OON

They claimed he is Amuda Yekini Aguileri

They claimed he is 86 even when everyone know it's a lie

They claimed he is from Iragbiji

Why do I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu?!

Education, he built millennium schools accross Lagos, started free WAEC, Gave Busary to all indegene,

On Security he started Rapid Response Squad with 112 emergency toll free

On Transport, he started Lagos Monorail, Lagos Rapid Bus System, LAGBOAT, Lekki Deep Sea port

On Economy, he increased Lagos IGR and Lagos is the only state that can survive without, FAAC, Lagos has lowest unemployment rate, pays highest salary, lowest poverty rate

On Electricity, he built an Independent power plant for Lagos State

Your rant starts and ends on Nairaland hiding behind a phone, you can't even go to Alausa Secetariat or anywhere in Lagos and say this trash openly about Tinubu without being beaten to Coma, that home training you lack that makes you think you can decieve people with propaganda and insult they would beat sense into you

Common indigene you can't spell. grin
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I started supporting Tinubu in year 2006, after he accommodate Rasheed Ladoja, an opposition party and helped him to get back his mandate after he was impeached. I see him as a mentor and I have been following some of his foot steps since then.

Tinubu is the most democratic politician alive in Nigeria presently and its one of the good side I love.

Now let me ask you..

Should I abandoned someone I believe in for 17yrs for someone that came to limelight in 6 months?

How old are you in 2006?

What class are you in 2006?

When did you started seeing your candidate as a messiah?
You believed in a thief for 17 years. No wonder. grin
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Moh247: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Common indigene you can't spell. grin

With your perfect spelling of indegene hope you have secured a UK visa to go and teach them English

If you are not making 6 figures with your so called English proficiency then the jokes on you
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Lanretoye(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Crystalom5:

please vote wisely.
everything lagos has achieved that anambra can never achieve in the next 20years.thats just it.

1 Like

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2023
Because the track records of the candidates speaks more volume to me, Tinubu has also raised many prominent people that we can entrust with governance and he(Tinubu) is still showing how organized and progressive, government should look like, in Lagos state.. People can even go to any length to call him thief or baron , in as much whatever he does translates to development, my one vote will be for him.

1 Like

Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Nicepoker(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

With your perfect spelling of indegene hope you have secured a UK visa to go and teach them English

If you are not making 6 figures with your so called English proficiency then the jokes on you
Instead of you to correct yourself. You still went ahead and abused someone else's language.
The mistake you made in 2015 you are about to repeat it again. You can never learn.
Re: Aside The Money, What Else Made You Support Tinubu? by Abbeytoy(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
You believed in a thief for 17 years. No wonder. grin

Someone called you an arm robber on this platform sometimes back... I know it was just an allegation, but I think with this your analogy, he might be right

You don't want anyone to better you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Prefer That Power Returns To The North Than For Tinubu To Win It. / Kudos To Obidients And Labour Party / Proof: No Overvoting In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.