Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo (2191 Views)

The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. / VIDEO: Legend Of Killwee - The Igbo Hercules Who Was So Strong And Respected / Guess Who Emerges Winner Of 2018 Afrima[the Artist Wil Surprise You] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Olachase(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2022
I don't kW how it will happen buh believe me brother and sister Peter Obi can not win this presidential election, only if we want to deceive ourselves, the winner might be from PDP or APC, buh if APC should win this election with the way all igbos abuse and attack Tinubu, will Tinubu forgive them and if Tinubu lose can he still forgive them, don't forget 80% of South East reside here in South West that's to say he can deal with them presidentialy or locally. Cus to me they igbo have turned this to tribalism, if we should be talking about youth been the president then why are they not pointing fingers at Sowore after all he's younger than Peter Obi . What's your say on this.

Before you quote me make some sense or I ignore you cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Gohs: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Oga, suffer never tire you!!

Na like this your children wan suffer die?

Olachase:
I don't kW how it will happen buh believe me brother and sister Peter Obi can not win this presidential election. . .

Graduates are riding okada to survive and you're mentioning APC/PDP. . .

Is it because Fulani herdsmen did not visit your side?
Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Golan007: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
The truth is Tinubu isn't a vindictive person.

If to say na Wike...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Golan007: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Gohs:

In Anambra state every graduate owns a mansion.
Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Mraphel: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter obi cannot win SS, SW, NC, NE in 2023.

Igbo cannot convince d Yorubas to vote for Peter Obi.

Where will peter Obi form alliance with?
Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by haffaze777(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Olachase:
I don't kW how it will happen buh believe me brother and sister Peter Obi can not win this presidential election, only if we want to deceive ourselves, the winner might be from PDP or APC, buh if APC should win this election with the way all igbos abuse and attack Tinubu, will Tinubu forgive them and if Tinubu lose can he still forgive them, don't forget 80% of South East reside here in South West that's to say he can deal with them presidentialy or locally. Cus to me they igbo have turned this to tribalism, if we should be talking about youth been the president then why are they not pointing fingers at Sowore after all he's younger than Peter Obi . What's your say on this.

Tinubu as a loving father will ramp them up and rehabilitate them,they should be pity because most of them are under the influence of mkpurumirigrin

1 Like

Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Olachase(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Gohs:

lol funny you well I'm from the trib that don't proud buh let me quickly correct you, I'm in my 27, I'm currently working for. Multinational company as. A mechanical engineer, going home with close to 200k every month!!! How about you?

1 Like

Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by heendrix(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gohs:

So Peter Obi winning the presidency will automatically make graduates and children become millionaires?? Is Tinubu a fulani man that ur bringing fulani into this??

You're in no way intelligent sir, I thought we agreed to vote for persons and not Party. Obi did well as governor, Tinubu also did well when he was governor. So what other points do you have??

1 Like

Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Gohs: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Well, you and I both know that Obi does not have corruption charges like Tinubu.

Remember the heroine funds the US government traced to Tinubu's bank account
back in the '90s.

You are also aware that Tinubu collects huge sums from Lagos account through the back door till this day — everyone knows this.
It can't be denied.

Sooo. . .
We really need someone like Obi to help us clear the N39trillion debt Nigeria has right now!!!

From there, the country can create more jobs for people. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
olachase... I love the way you attended to me today, topnotch and I wont forget in referring people to you... you literally carried me along in the laptop repairs, I really appreciate it and God bless your hustle.. keep the good work going.... the laptop is good now,u did it perfectly at a cheaper rate..more customers

1 Like

Re: Wil Tinubu Forgive The Igbo by Mrkindness: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Olachase:

you are hate filled pig.yorubas and most Muslims have been fishing out hate against Peter Obi. Do you think Peter Obi will ever forgive Muslims for the hate they spur against him.

One idiots a Yoruba Muslim pig have to go online to lie against Innoson motors, that his useless father bought 20 pieces and it all packed up after two years. That fool will soon go to prison.

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Is Father Of My Baby - Escaped Victim / .... / Destructive/Constructive Criticism Or Outright Hating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.