Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) (307 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) by Onosb1990(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
For those wondering how good governance eventually got to Anambra!

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hmNgxtQZoA

Throw back video of Atiku narrating how he bring about good governance to Anambra State

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfgTOAejHcK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) by sosanova: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi is Atiku's man and loyalist any time any day
Re: Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) by mycar: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2022
So, Obi is the answer to our poor education system.
Truths are coming out
Re: Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2022
aboki and igbos dont mix...

we don't like stinking people.
Re: Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) by MadamExcellency: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu supporters will regret attacking personalities instead of convincing electorates with the vision of their principals when this election goes to a possible runoff.

We are trying to avoid another Fulani President and these mumus and louts are here burning bridges while Atiku and his supporters avoid criticism of his/their colleagues and personal attacks.

The South is becoming too foolish and demented for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) by triple996(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Two failures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How I Brings Good Governance To Anambra State (video) by sosanova: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2022
triple996:
Two failures cheesy
far Better than Thief-nubu ur drug lord god and serial certificate forger

(1) (Reply)

24 Years Of Muslim Rule In Nigeria / Ambassador Buratai Pays A Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Barkindo And Th / Tinubu Made A ‘disastrous Error’, Ex-sgf Babachir Lawal Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.