Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Obidient TV Launched - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient TV Launched (1530 Views)

Video: See Obidient TV Studio Peter Obi Supporters Are Building / Without Shishi, Media Moguls Unite, Launch Obidient TV To Market Peter Obi / 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient TV Launched by sreamsense: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
You better make it commercial to avoid labouring in vain for 2023. One of the biggest problems Obi will have even if he becomes president accidentally is that too many people who are voluntaring for Obi now will come back to brag or expect Obi to elect them into position for this and that directly or indirectly. Some will say they donate cars, houses for his campaign, are they not suppose be given this or choosen for that?

Some jobless people (not all) are busy wasting their useless time thinking when obi comes, he will use collective Nigeria money to solve their family problems, but they will be dissappointed because problems of poverty some families have created for themselves knowingly and unknowingly; if ten million naira is given on monthly basis by government to every citizen, it can't solve them. People like that will still come back to blame Obi that he is not performing and that they are dissappointed in him.

No government or leader can satisfy human beings; they will always reign, try their best and go. Many leaders and presidents do try their best to satisfy followers, but it can never be possible because human needs differ. Never over dependent on any government, go and look for legitimate work to do to avoid wasting your time looking for perfect government because you can never find in this contemporary digital world.

I never over expect anything from Atiku, Obi, Tinubu; what i want from government is different from needs of others. Government that is ruling is better than the one that has never ruled before. We can only make blind choices and guesses among obi, Atiku and Tinubu. However, among the three in term of experience, legacy of visible development during their reigns, complexity of state govern, nurturing ideas into reality and spreading wealth.

Out of all these parameters, to be frank Tinubu and Atiku still have experience more than Obi. Tinubu is most preferred candidate if you put facts together without sentiment, bitterness and hatred. I discovered some are only pushing for Obi just because they hate Tinubu, not because they don't believe he has track records or competence.

Giving laptop to secondary school students that are now graduates without teaching or monitoring them how they properly used them for positive results have turned many of them to yahoo-yahoo spreading like wide fire to every part of country. Without hatred and bitterness, in theory and practical assessments, Tinubu remains best prepared presidential candidate for 2023.
Re: Obidient TV Launched by zionmde: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Toh

Na to just allow you guys to continue swallowing una own lies

Do you know how long it takes to get TV license?

Do you know how much it cost to get Tv license?

Obi actually deserves better supporters than the stark illiterates who do not know their left from right
And oluomo and all the lagos agberos are the well educated supporters Tinubu has. I can see. Tell me how long it took Tinubu supporters to get the license for his radio

1 Like

Re: Obidient TV Launched by helinues: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
zionmde:

And oluomo and all the lagos agberos are the well educated supporters Tinubu has. I can see. Tell me how long it took Tinubu supporters to get the license for his radio

You are a goal shifter. Have you answered the questions I asked you?
Re: Obidient TV Launched by zionmde: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

You are a goal shifter. Have you answered the questions I asked you?

Answer the one I asked u
Goal positioner

1 Like

Re: Obidient TV Launched by helinues: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
zionmde:

Answer the one I asked u
Goal positioner

Take a look at yourself

Who asked the question first?
Re: Obidient TV Launched by zionmde: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Take a look at yourself

Who asked the question first?
Why ask a question u can't answer yourself. Don't be a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Obidient TV Launched by helinues: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
zionmde:

Why ask a question u can't answer yourself. Don't be a hypocrite

Typical Obi supporters

They always argue about things they have little or no idea about

Eish
Re: Obidient TV Launched by zionmde: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Typical Obi supporters

They always argue about things they have little or no idea about

Eish

So wat does all the oshodi, mushin, Yaba agberos argue about?
Oluomo boys
Re: Obidient TV Launched by Lovelive: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
You are so pained.
Please Sir/Ma just live your life and let others live theirs.

To avoid their insults as you claimed, I urge you to just ignore their topics anytime you see one.

Henceforth, do that for your sanity.

I remain Obidient.

Moh247:

Facts 100%

Did you observe Atiku's campaign is now very mature and strategic than the nonsense they masterminded in 2019 when Obi was his Vice

Kwankwasiya and Atiku Supporters now talk maturely and dialogue with them is interesting and enjoyable.... But this Obi people tufiakwa for them!!
Re: Obidient TV Launched by Lovelive: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Always feel so knowledgeable ignorant.

Humble yourself and join the winning team.

I remain Obidient.

helinues:

You know you are actually exposing your ignorance on this topic

Do you know how much it cost to obtain TV license in Nigeria?

Do you know how many months the process will take for the license to be granted?

Who on his working brain will waste money on TV license for an election that is less than 1 year?

At least you go school, make you self reason am
Re: Obidient TV Launched by Lovelive: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your lines are so weak. Try harder !

Stay Obidient !

sreamsense:
You better make it commercial to avoid labouring in vain for 2023. One of the biggest problems Obi will have even if he becomes president accidentally is that too many people who are voluntaring for Obi now will come back to brag or expect Obi to elect them into position for this and that directly or indirectly. Some will say they donate cars, houses for his campaign, are they not suppose be given this or choosen for that?

Some jobless people (not all) are busy wasting their useless time thinking when obi comes, he will use collective Nigeria money to solve their family problems, but they will be dissappointed because problems of poverty some families have created for themselves knowingly and unknowingly; if ten million naira is given on monthly basis by government to every citizen, it can't solve them. People like that will still come back to blame Obi that he is not performing and that they are dissappointed in him.

No government or leader can satisfy human beings; they will always reign, try their best and go. Many leaders and presidents do try their best to satisfy followers, but it can never be possible because human needs differ. Never over dependent on any government, go and look for legitimate work to do to avoid wasting your time looking for perfect government because you can never find in this contemporary digital world.

I never over expect anything from Atiku, Obi, Tinubu; what i want from government is different from needs of others. Government that is ruling is better than the one that has never ruled before. We can only make blind choices and guesses among obi, Atiku and Tinubu. However, among the three in term of experience, legacy of visible development during their reigns, complexity of state govern, nurturing ideas into reality and spreading wealth.

Out of all these parameters, to be frank Tinubu and Atiku still have experience more than Obi. Tinubu is most preferred candidate if you put facts together without sentiment, bitterness and hatred. I discovered some are only pushing for Obi just because they hate Tinubu, not because they don't believe he has track records or competence.

Giving laptop to secondary school students that are now graduates without teaching or monitoring them how they properly used them for positive results have turned many of them to yahoo-yahoo spreading like wide fire to every part of country. Without hatred and bitterness, in theory and practical assessments, Tinubu remains best prepared presidential candidate for 2023.
Re: Obidient TV Launched by Moh247: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lovelive:
You are so pained.
Please Sir/Ma just live your life and let others live theirs.

To avoid their insults as you claimed, I urge you to just ignore their topics anytime you see one.

Henceforth, do that for your sanity.

I remain Obidient.

Lol

Who is pained here

I made my comment on Peter Obi and politics and I move
But here you are qouting me up and down and begging me not to comment because my comment pains you

Lol

Get used to my comment on Obi and stop wailing all over my comment

Thanks

Re: Obidient TV Launched by wickedJezibel(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Who is pained here

But here you are qouting me up and down and begging me not to comment because my comment pains you

Lol

Thanks
lol stop crying
e pain am ooo
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: Obidient TV Launched by Lovelive: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Still I remain Obidient.

And I love you more, Thanks.

Moh247:

Lol

Who is pained here

Lol

Thanks
Re: Obidient TV Launched by Dangrace01: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

On this forum, I am yet to see one single Obi supporters who can exchange just 3 conversations without throwing tantrum.

Don't be a

You guys insult everyone on this forum yet you accuse people of insult

Re: Obidient TV Launched by oluwaseun89333: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obi is already presidentPresident on Twitter and other social media.Obi is already presidentPresident on Twitter and other social media....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proffessor Uju Anya: May Ojukwu Soul Not Rest In Peace / Pictures From Tinubu/shettima Campaign In Jos / Yoruba’s Are Political Rascals - Igbo Leader Chief Iwuanyanwu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.