Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . (1550 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Good morning ! Feeling sad about the state of the world? These photos prove there's still lots of good to go around.

When the news is all doom and gloom, it can be easy to forget how amazing the world actually is. This is to show just how strong, kind, resilient, and joyful people can be.

A pianist in Mainz, Germany takes his rolling piano around to play for quarantined residents during the Coronavirus pandemic in March 2020.

6 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2022
112-year-old Chitetsu Watanabe of Japan was all smiles as he received an award for becoming the world's oldest man. The Guinness World Record held a ceremony honoring Watanabe on February 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Crap! It is settled that you people are evil!
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Ciara visits future engineer students at their high school in Atlanta, Georgia on December 16, 2019. The kids, who are a part of Amazon's Future Engineer Program, were surprised and overjoyed to see the famous pop star in their classrooms, cheering them on for their hard work.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Crap! It is settled that you people are evil!
Extremely ,especially when your worldview is that way. Perception of the world is the reflection of your being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
A group of kids cheer as they complete their H&M shopping spree, courtesy of GLAM4GOOD, a charity dedicated to providing clothing to the disadvantaged youth in Detroit, Michigan on December 16, 2019.

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cynthia Gailliard celebrates proudly as she finalizes the adoption of three year old Tamiyah Matrin at the Edward Brooke Courthouse November 16, 2019. That day happened to be the 10th Annual National Adoption day at the Boston based courthouse. Associate Justice Randy J. Kaplan of Middlesex Probate Family Court cheered alongside the new family with her dog "King Charles."

3 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
The Duchess of Sussex, Megan Markle, gets a warm embrace from one of the youngsters during her visit to Cape Town, Africa on September 30, 2019. She was attending an event for The Justice Desk, an initiative that teaches children about their rights and provides self-defense classes and female empowerment for young girls in the community.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lucas Barron and his father Jacques Barron work on their car while preparing for the 2019 Rally Dakar race in Peru on December 18. 2018. Lucas made history as the first person with Down Syndrome to compete in the grueling 10-day race.

5 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Two members of the Muslim community set up a temporary grave site for one of the victims of the Tree of Life synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Muslim organizations raised over $200,000 to support families of the victims in the days following the shooting on October 27, 2018

5 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
A volunteer named Luis Gomez rescues baby chicks from the floodwaters after Hurricane Florence in Longs, South Carolina on September 21, 2018

6 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
The cast and crew of Black Panther attend The Black Panther European Premiere at The Eventim Apollo Hammersmith London. The culturally significant film has grossed a record-breaking $1 billion worldwide, making it the highest-grossing film of 2018, and the seventh highest-grossing film ever

5 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Indian students celebrate the festival of Holi in Kolkata with multicolored powder on February 26, 2018. Holi is the popular Hindu spring festival of colors observed at the end of the winter season on the last full moon of the lunar month, and was celebrated on March 1 this year.

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oprah Winfrey stands proud after she received the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in January 2018.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Extremely ,especially when your worldview is that way. Perception of the world is the reflection of your being

The front page, crime section and every section says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Savannah Guthrie warmly welcomes new female co-host, Hoda Kotb, to TODAY in January 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gladys Ngwenya, 77, spars during a "Boxing Gogos" (grannies) training session hosted by the A Team Gym in Cosmo City, Johannesburg in September 2017.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates ,Her blissful smile shows fulfilment.

8 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
The man gently burying his head in the Pope's chest, his many facial tumors visible. His encounter with the ailing man occurred in Vatican City on Wednesday at the end of the general audience, which had about 50,000 attendees. Images of the Pope's embrace in St. Peter's Square went viral on social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
First Lady Melania Trump plants and harvests vegetables with the Boys and Girls Club of Washington in the White House Kitchen Garden on September 22, 2017.

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
In September 2017, two days after a 7.1 magnitude earthquake shook Mexico City, rescuers make the group signal for silence during the search for survivors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nicholas Glass, a U.S. Naval Aircrewman, prepares a child for evacuation in Domenica after Hurricane Maria made landfall on September 28, 2017.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by JASONjnr(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
The only story that will restore my faith in humanity is when Peter Obi becomes the next Nigerian president without the support of the thieving elites but by the massive votes from the youths....

This way, we can be a power to decide who leads us...

Enough of this nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
The only story that will restore my faith in humanity is when Peter Obi becomes the next Nigerian president without the support of the thieving elites but by the massive votes from the youths....

This way, we can be a power to decide who leads us...

Enough of this nonsense...
hi brother , I would assume you wanted to post this on politics section smiley?

And if not I suggest you STFU !!! Really !!!
FYI , the president does not control the economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Orphaned elephant Tembo got affectionate with his caretaker Thomas Chalice in Tanzania in June 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by JASONjnr(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:
hi brother , I would assume you wanted to post this on politics section smiley?

Naaaa.... I wanted it here...

My faith isn't restored ... 1kg of gas's is heading to N1000 and we have fuel but que to fill up...

I can't be inspired by the achievement oversees untill my country breathes fresh air ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The front page, crime section and every section says it all.
yeah News I've noticed focuses on the dark side of humanity .
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

My faith isn't restored ... 1kg of gas's is heading to N1000 and we have fuel but que to fill up...

I can't be inspired by the achievement oversees untill my country breathes fresh air ...
Then create a thread to do so , blood brother
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

what if I told you this was not to inspire you but strengthen others not you ....smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by JASONjnr(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:

And if not I suggest you STFU !!! Really !!!
FYI , the president does not control the economy.

He controls the economy, he is the president... Except you are a dunce to know the responsibilities of a president.

Also, he's the minister of pretroleum. The oil sector control almost 6
70% of the country's revenue. Which lies in his hands.

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Elite runner Alysia Montano — then eight months pregnant — took part in the 800-meter event at the 2014 U.S.A. Track and Field Outdoor Championship in Sacramento, California.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class / Nigerian Born Gbenga Ezekiel Enters Guinness World Records After 265 Skips (PIC) / Atbu Admissions 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.