Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . (1657 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by JASONjnr(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:
what if I told you this was not to inspire you but strengthen others not you ....smiley

Them you should have posted it on your WhatsApp group where the people you intended to inspire will read.

This is a forum and just as you don't know, it's open for contributions and opinions ..

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
American and South Korean marines goofed off during joint winter training exercises in Pyeongchang-gun, South Korea in January 2016

3 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by JASONjnr(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:
Then create a thread to do so , blood brother

Do I have to?
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

Them you should have posted it on your WhatsApp group where the people you intended to inspire will read.

This is a forum and just as you don't know, it's open for contributions and opinions ..
I don't want to use my WhatsApp blood brother , I want to use my thread on Nairaland to make this post brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

Do I have to?
No ❤❤

You don't have to have faith in humanity , you can as well appreciate those who did , you tried , who are strong , those who defiled odds , even though its not yours to celebrate
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Then-101-year-old Mieko Nagaoka competed in the women's 400m freestyle during the July 2016 Japan Masters. Nagaoka began swimming competitively in her 80s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by JASONjnr(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:
I don't want to use my WhatsApp blood brother , I want to use my thread on Nairaland to make this post brother

You don't have a thread..... If this will grace the front page, it will be beyond you to make any editing to it... So why claim it? When you only make a post and can't move it to front page by yourself...

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by JASONjnr(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:
No ❤❤

Good....
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

You don't have a thread..... If this will grace the front page, it will be beyond you to make any editing to it... So why claim it? When you only make a post and can't move it to front page by yourself...
True , hence the anonymous appreciation of others , that's what makes life awesome , not the gains or rewards brother lol
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Theesourcerer: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sindhutai Sapkal, also known as the "Mother of Orphans," posed with some of her children in Pune, India, on February 16, 2017. Through the years, Sapkal, 68, has cared for more than 1400 kids.

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:
yeah News I've noticed focuses on the dark side of humanity .

Because the good doing harms no one so it is the evil side we should watch!
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Aidejay(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The cast and crew of Black Panther attend The Black Panther European Premiere at The Eventim Apollo Hammersmith London. The culturally significant film has grossed a record-breaking $1 billion worldwide, making it the highest-grossing film of 2018, and the seventh highest-grossing film ever
culturally significant my ass.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by Aidejay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The man gently burying his head in the Pope's chest, his many facial tumors visible. His encounter with the ailing man occurred in Vatican City on Wednesday at the end of the general audience, which had about 50,000 attendees. Images of the Pope's embrace in St. Peter's Square went viral on social media.
This pic didn't elicit the type of emotional response or reaction you'd have hoped it would.

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by NoQualmz: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Crap! It is settled that you people are evil!
Hahaha
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by NoQualmz: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
112-year-old Chitetsu Watanabe of Japan was all smiles as he received an award for becoming the world's oldest man. The Guinness World Record held a ceremony honoring Watanabe on February 12, 2020

Was that really world’s oldest?

Somebody died at 187

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by NoQualmz: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
The only story that will restore my faith in humanity is when Peter Obi becomes the next Nigerian president without the support of the thieving elites but by the massive votes from the youths....

This way, we can be a power to decide who leads us...

Enough of this nonsense...

Lol
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by NoQualmz: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Theesourcerer:
hi brother , I would assume you wanted to post this on politics section smiley?

And if not I suggest you STFU !!! Really !!!
FYI , the president does not control the economy.

You mean bro angry

What happened to ur main id? Banned?
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by mu2sa2: 4:48am On Jul 03, 2022
NoQualmz:

Was that really world’s oldest?

Somebody died at 187
You didn't take into consideration the "Nigerian factor"!
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by FahBuLous: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
112-year-old Chitetsu Watanabe of Japan was all smiles as he received an award for becoming the world's oldest man. The Guinness World Record held a ceremony honoring Watanabe on February 12, 2020
112? World's oldest?? My grandma died at 135 bro ��
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
FahBuLous:
112? World's oldest?? My grandma died at 135 bro ��
good for her really , impressive
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
NoQualmz:

You mean bro angry

What happened to ur main id? Banned?
yeah , makes their dicks hard
Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by NoQualmz: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yeah , makes their dicks hard

The Sauce,hw are u today?

Been a while cool

1 Like

Re: New Photos ,Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity . by TheSourcerer: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
NoQualmz:

The Sauce,hw are u today?

Been a while cool
yeah , had to stay off a while kind of like a sabbatical , You're Awesome buddy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010/2011 Unical And Unibuja Utme / Neco 2010 Syllabus / Scholarships For Pharmacy Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.