Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) (813 Views)

South America Series:beautiful Uruguayan Cities(photos, Video) / South America Series:beautiful Colombian Cities(photos, Video) / South America Series:beautiful Argentina Cities (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ecuador officially the Republic of Ecuador, which literally translates as "Republic of the equator"is a country in North Western South America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7af_6rzgns

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/07/beautiful-ecuadorian-cities.html?m=1

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
The sovereign state of Ecuador is a middle income representative democratic Republic and a developing country that is highly dependent on commodities, namely petroleum and agricultural products.

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
It is governed as a presidential Republic.

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
The country is a founding member of the UN, oas, mercosur, pro sue and the non-aligned movement.

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
One of the 17 megadiverse countries in the world, Ecuador hosts many plants and animals, such as those of the galapagos Islands.

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by dawnomike(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beautiful in pictures...

2 Likes

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
In recognition of its unique ecological heritage, the new constitution of 2008 is the first in the world to recognise legally enforceable rights of nature, or eco system rights.

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Ertugrul: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oga Brazil...
Biko what are ur top 3 south American countries apart from Brazil...
And who will u support in the upcoming Brazil elections
Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ertugrul:
Oga Brazil...
Biko what are ur top 3 south American countries apart from Brazil...
And who will u support in the upcoming Brazil elections

Chile, Uruguay and Argentina

In Brazil we play the right, left and center politics(ideologies), I just want someone that would give us cheap gas and food that's all I want, as a nigerian I know politics very well and I love politics but I won't get involved, difference between politicians in brazil and those in Nigeria is that the ones in Brazil love their people and they work for them and their people also hold them ACCOUNTABLE.

They know they work for the people but Nigeria it is the opposite they actually hate nigerians, Remember the palliatives saga, Brazil was busy giving out palliatives to their people while the ones in Nigeria hid theirs.
Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by staga: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

In Brazil we play the right, left and center politics(ideologies), I just want someone that would give us cheap gas and food that's all I want, as a nigerian I know politics very well and I love politics but I won't get involved, difference between politicians in brazil and those in Nigeria is that the ones in Brazil love their people and they work for them and their people also hold them ACCOUNTABLE.

They know they work for the people but Nigeria it is the opposite they actually hate nigerians, Remember the palliatives saga, Brazil was busy giving out palliatives to their people while the ones in Nigeria hid theirs.

Is an ex-president not in jail in Brazil, and was his protege and successor not impeached? We know countries that work and those which are worse than jungles.
Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
staga:

Is an ex-president not in jail in Brazil, and was his protege and successor not impeached? We know countries that work and those which are worse than jungles.

cheesy cheesy, Yes his successor was impeached, Yea they released him now and he is free to run in this years election.
Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Ertugrul: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Thats nice bro... Argentina is very cool, hope they get their economy back on track soon...
Wish all the best to Brazil

1 Like

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ertugrul:

Thats nice bro... Argentina is very cool, hope they get their economy back on track soon...
Wish all the best to Brazil

cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: South America Series:beautiful Ecuadorian Cities(photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Between 2006 and 2016, poverty decreased from 36?7% to 22.5%

(1) (Reply)

City Submerged:Seoul Is Hit By The Heaviest Rainfall In 80years(photos) / Immigartion Test/interview / Custom Recrutiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.