Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin (652 Views)

In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles / See School Where Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by Yinksy09(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
I was curious on why we should always suffer as Nigerians when we plan to pay for our tuition fees abroad. Like the form A part and how slow the bank process everything. Sometimes you might even have to look for other means or forget about admission in that school due to the frustration by banks.

I have done online shopping for stuffs abroad using BTC via lolli but I am glad to know we can actually pay tuition fees with BTC.

November 2013, The University of Nicosia, a private school in Cyrpus, became first university that lets you pay tuition and other fees in bitcoin, the world's most popular digital currency.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2013/11/bitcoin-university/amp

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by Ezlynn: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is a welcome development, I've got a little above $500 in my Yellow Card account. The school I'm applying for costs just $2500
Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by Realboygenius(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
I believe it's very possible to pay for tuition through crypto but only if the school accept such payment method.
Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by AyodejiFelix(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2022
The advancement in Technology has made many things that seem impossible possible. www.yellowcard.io has always given the best as a Platform.
Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
I have once pay for clothes at a boutique using Bitcoin in my YELLOWCARD wallet. With time, Nigerian Universities will be accepting it as well
Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by OladapoF(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
I hope Nigeria Institutions will reach this stage someday. Let me keep my Cryptocurrencies in my Binance and YELLOWCARD Accounts for now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by Freelancerx: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2022
How many schools have this payment options now?
Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by AlphaTaikun: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
The advancement in Technology has made many things that seem impossible possible. www.yellowcard.io has always given the best as a Platform.
Insightful.
Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by Damiade23: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
AlphaTaikun:

Insightful.

Do they have office in Nigeria
Re: Is It Possible To Pay Master Tuition Fees With Bitcoin by Lingudy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very funny thread, in our naija schools?

(1) (Reply)

Uju Anya Should Shut Up And Calm Down / ASUU : IMSU Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Quality Bags With The Latest Technology In Production(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.