Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,619 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? (452 Views)

How To Get And Activate Payoneer Virtual Card ((USD,GBP,) For FREE From Nigeria / Is There Another Alternative To Payoneer / Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by IloveBusiness: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi Guys, please does anyone what I can do to activate payoneer to payoneer transfer?
Would receiving payment from Fiverr or Upwork make it active?
Re: How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by postbmd: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
IloveBusiness:
Hi Guys, please does anyone what I can do to activate payoneer to payoneer transfer?
just register they ask for ur document n bank account, they will verify n u good to go.

Oh transfers is 50 dollars up ward

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by Zidoh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
IloveBusiness:
This seem like you already have a Payoneer account but you don't have a MAKE A PAYMENT option on the account , that's you can not transfer to another Payoneer account.

You can call Payoneer customer care and ask them to input the option for you and they will tell the guideline to follow. Meawhile, you need to recieve the sum of $2k upward from company like Fiverr and Upwork before you will be allow to transfer to another Payoneer account for the first time and thereafter you can send minimum of $50.

We buy and help receive Payoneer funds at good rate ....you can reach us in the contact number below.
Re: How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by IloveBusiness: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
postbmd:
just register they ask for ur document n bank account, they will verify n u good to go.

Re: How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by IloveBusiness: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Zidoh:
This seem like you already have a Payoneer account but you don't have a MAKE A PAYMENT option on the account , that's you can not transfer to another Payoneer account.

You can call Payoneer customer care and ask them to input the option for you and they will tell the guideline to follow. Meawhile, you need to recieve the sum of $2k upward from company like Fiverr and Upwork before you will be allow to transfer to another Payoneer account for the first time and thereafter you can send minimum of $50.

We buy and help receive Payoneer funds at good rate ....you can reach us in the contact number below.

Thank you boss for your input, the $2k only counts from Freelance platforms? Doesnt count even when I receive through the virtual USD accounts?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by IloveBusiness: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
postbmd:

I've had an account for a while just started using, the only issue is ny Make a payment option isn't active yet
Re: How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by Zidoh(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
IloveBusiness:

Thank you boss for your input, the $2k only counts from Freelance platforms? Doesnt count even when I receive through the virtual USD accounts?
Yes from freelance site and other companies. Could be company you remotely worked for .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Activate Payoneer To Payoneer Payments? by IloveBusiness: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Zidoh:
Yes from freelance site and other companies. Could be company you remotely worked for .

Ok thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Another Hidden Huge Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Residence / No Individual Should Operate Domiciliary Account In Nigeria—tope Fasua / GTB Is Fast Becoming Another Useless Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.