Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Help Of Fair Use Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Of Fair Use Laptop (440 Views)

What's A Fair Salary For A Junior Software Engineer In Nigeria? / I Need The Help Of A Web Development Programmer That Resides In Ikeja, Lagos / I Need The Help Of An Android Developer In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Of Fair Use Laptop by sulorog(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good day good people in the house, please I need help of a fair use Laptop, to learn skills online. Anyone who the spirit of God touch to help me with it, God Almighty will bless you.
Thank you.
Re: Help Of Fair Use Laptop by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
sulorog:
Good day good people in the house, please I need help of a fair use Laptop, to learn skills online. Anyone who the spirit of God touch to help me with it, God Almighty will bless you.
Thank you.

Mention me . Have one
Re: Help Of Fair Use Laptop by sulorog(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
godfrey02:

Mention me . Have one
Good evening Sir, you said I mention you and have one. How can I get it sir?
Re: Help Of Fair Use Laptop by sulorog(m): 2:56am On Jul 03, 2022
sulorog:
Thank you.
Please who kind help me with this please, God Almighty will bless you Amen
Re: Help Of Fair Use Laptop by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2022
sulorog:

Please who kind help me with this please, God Almighty will bless you Amen

Drop your number .. let me call you
Re: Help Of Fair Use Laptop by sulorog(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=godfrey02 post=114371361]

Drop your number .. let me call you

(1) (Reply)

QR Code Monkey - Free Qr Code Generator / Fps Game / I Noticed All META Apps I.e Facebook And Co Have Disappeared From My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.