Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV (1992 Views)

Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by joy4news(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom was captured during a one-on-one with Channels Television expressing his displeasure over “the station’s inability to speak truth to the power that be”.

The drama started when Channel’s Seun Okinbaloye tried to stop the governor from making an inciteful comment on President Muhammadu Buhari’s led federal government, a development that did not go well with the embattled PDP chieftain who is believed to be one of the critics of the ruling party.

The governor while commenting on the state of the nation during Channels TV’s Politics Today, said; “The way we’re going if we continue to keep quiet, we are soon all be consumed.

“How can we continue in this manner and say we’re going to have credible elections. The APC that is at the helm of affairs looks at what they did in their primaries. They don’t believe in the rule of law and that’s why today bandits have taken over everywhere.

“We’re just waiting for the day that we will hear that bandits have taken over the presidential villa just like they did in Afghanistan.”

Reacting, Seun was captured saying “that was too extreme” while cautioning the governor to be mindful of his choice of words.

However, this did not go well with governor Ortom as he stood by his word and scolded the station saying “Channels has been caged”.

He also said the station should have not invited him if they wouldn’t allow him express himself while giving instances of the height of criminalities in his State (Benue) and the country at large “due to the failure of APC”.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/moment-ortom-flares-up-on-channels-tv/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by LoneWolf212: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Man like Ortom

5 Likes

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Rastaramsey(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Well the both of them are right....

Buhari has ruined this country for sure....
Emmanuel ortom is right on that note

But
Federal government own NBC..
They can decide to shut down the station which will cost the management and the interviewer too....

So make everybody play safe...

The truth is very very bitter and can't be said on any broadcasting channel be it radio or television...

1 Like

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by PlayMaker14: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just like the way one particular moderator restrict some sane minds from speaking the truth here.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by LOLSeeComment: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Obidient4life2: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
They all had loud voices during Jonatha, all of a sudden they can't talk again?

Anyway, thanks to Obi who will come and give them back their voice. Perhaps they will come back to bite him like they did to our amiable Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by richiemcgold: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
channels has been caged, ..or channels allowed to be caged?
I think the latter is more appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by yyba: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
ORTOM go and pay salaries

1 Like

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Lastmessenger2: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
yyba:
ORTOM go and pay salaries
na them them. Always bringing the same line if thought. The man is saying the truth and you can't take that away from him.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by yyba: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
na them them. Always bringing the same line if thought. The man is saying the truth and you can't take that away from him.
am i not saying the truth also
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by naija4life247: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
joy4news:
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom was captured during a one-on-one with Channels Television expressing his displeasure over “the station’s inability to speak truth to the power that be”.

The drama started when Channel’s Seun Okinbaloye tried to stop the governor from making an inciteful comment on President Muhammadu Buhari’s led federal government, a development that did not go well with the embattled PDP chieftain who is believed to be one of the critics of the ruling party.

“We’re just waiting for the day that we will hear that bandits have taken over the presidential villa just like they did in Afghanistan.”

https://www.thequesttimes.com/moment-ortom-flares-up-on-channels-tv/

We will celebrate them for helping us to eject the lifeless mannequin hiding inside the Rock and doing nothing. Then we will give them poison to drink.

28 Likes

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Lastmessenger2: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
yyba:
am i not saying the truth also
focus on the topic and stop derailing.

1 Like

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by yyba: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
focus on the topic and stop derailing.
just answer my question
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Twoclans(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
I watched that programme live.

Ortom was saying the gospel truth however his comment seemed like he was giving ideas to the terrorists. cheesy

I liked the way he got angry sha .And seun diplomatically managed him.

This country is sitting on atomic bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Asquare84(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ortom will be criticising the president yet not even a single road have been constructed in benue state, no pipe borne water in the whole of benue state. Salaries of civil servants not paid yet he can only criticising the president .

1 Like

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by inoki247: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
This one no single project to his name na only Fulani herdsmen he dey always shout 247...

If we look am well he fit dey owe salary maybe he go blame Fulani herdsmen for that also...

Na him mate b Zulum wey dey fight war also with Boko haram, ISWAP nd at the same time dey commission project nd play his role .

1 Like

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Gandollaar(f): 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buhari former and present ass-kissers are coming for Omenkalives uncle.
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by lonecatt(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ortom is a politician with balls

You can call him all sorts of names but one thing for sure is that his people love him so much and for me, that is all that matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by lonecatt(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
inoki247:
This one no single project to his name na only Fulani herdsmen he dey always shout 247...

If we look am well he fit dey owe salary maybe he go blame Fulani herdsmen for that also...

Na him mate b Zulum wey dey fight war also with Boko haram, ISWAP nd at the same time dey commission project nd play his role .
Aregbesola was the worst governor when it comes to owing salaries yet he was appointed minister under this comatose government being praised by sycophants.

You can cry as you want , aside wike , no governor has the balls like Ortom. he speaks the truth not minding who is involved, that alone makes him greater than you a million times

1 Like

Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by inoki247: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
lonecatt:
Aregbesola was the worst governor when it comes to owing salaries yet he was appointed minister under this comatose government being praised by sycophants.

You can cry as you want , aside wike , no governor has the balls like Ortom. he speaks the truth not minding who is involved, that alone makes him greater than you a million times

Which balls...

we can link Aregbe name to some project in Osun please show me one project in Benue apart from him crying up nd down abt Fulani herdsmen....

You can't even compare Aregbe with this man ordinary Gutter he no build for Benue...

You people just love supporting failure....
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by lonecatt(m): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
inoki247:

Which balls...

we can link Aregbe name to some project in Osun please show me one project in Benue apart from him crying up nd down abt Fulani herdsmen....

You can't even compare Aregbe with this man ordinary Gutter he no build for Benue...

the fact that you dont have shame but defend Aregbesola shows that you are too low . Aregbesola is a big disgrace to southwest and oduduwa. which projects?
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by NoQualmz: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the way one particular moderator restrict some sane minds from speaking the truth here.

You mean myndd44 right?

Mynd44 is a small boy in mods clothing.

Lalasticlala remains the most mature and well behaved mod. And then Dominique
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by lonecatt(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
inoki247:

Which balls...

It is you that must continue crying because Ortom will never stop talking and pointing out the many failures of buhari.
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by inoki247: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
lonecatt:
the fact that you dont have shame but defend Aregbesola shows that you are too low . Aregbesola is a big disgrace to southwest and oduduwa. which projects?

Lol I don't have shame for asking you to name even if na ordinary Gutter wey Ortom giv Benue people you're crying up nd down as Abia state Governor worst reach we can still link him to some project...

Buh I know you like failure and you're the one without a shame someone as been a governor for over 7 years he dey colet allocation Fulani herdsmen no stop all doz buh still ordinary drainage or any project even if na borehole we no fit link to his name...
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by lonecatt(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
inoki247:

Lol I don't have shame for asking you to name even if na ordinary Gutter wey Ortom giv Benue people you're crying up nd down as Abia state Governor worst reach we can still link him to some project...

Buh I know you like failure and you're the one without a shame someone as been a governor for over 7 years he dey colet allocation Fulani herdsmen no stop all doz buh still ordinary drainage or any project even if na borehole we no fit link to his name...
I am not Ortom's aide , i would have naned few things he has done .

the one i can confidently name is him standing with his people to fight terrorists brought in by this government.
I dont know where you come from, but i can bet that the of benue state are very proud of Ortom than the people of osun for aregbe.
Re: Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV by Idiotseverywher: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Asquare84:
Ortom will be criticising the president yet not even a single road have been constructed in benue state, no pipe borne water in the whole of benue state. Salaries of civil servants not paid yet he can only criticising the president .
. That is APC propaganda

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know / It's TODAY I Know Peter Obi Left $500M (N75bn) In Anambra State. / 2023: Current Chart Of How Voters Will Vote Based On Religion - BantuPage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.