Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

LSETF ME/MMSE Loan Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LSETF ME/MMSE Loan Applicants (460 Views)

LSETF ME/MMSE Loan Applicants / LSETF/USADF Screening Process / Lsetf Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LSETF ME/MMSE Loan Applicants by rikithor(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dear LSTETF.
We have applied as requested for business funding since 2019.
It was a build up to 2019 Election season

We were made to visit Blue Roof Alausa at every invitation, unfortunately nothing came out of that.
Surpringly,names.and faces appear on TV as beneficiaries of the loan(lots of is were shocked more than president Buhari)!
Those who didn't apply got loaned in 2020 and were televised as well.

Another invitation was sent over radio adverts by the GM and other representives of LSETF in 2022, Election season again,we have re applied,doing following up,the impression we are getting at our local government centres is giving similar dimension of impression of vote garnering using this 'LSETF' project as same sympthatic coy.
Re: LSETF ME/MMSE Loan Applicants by sammirano: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
That organization is a scam

1 Like

Re: LSETF ME/MMSE Loan Applicants by rikithor(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Worst of it in this year, application request is payment of #12000 for tax clearance and issuance of tax card.
I made the payment,tax clearance I no see,tax card I no collect.
Who knows the number of people that have 'raise this funds' for Lagos State Employment Trust Funds and the millions accruing to the account.

Pls make una patronise us we train people on how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally, been doing this since 2012.
Re: LSETF ME/MMSE Loan Applicants by Feranmhine: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Most people complain of these as well

Election gimme as usual

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Needed / Experienced Sales Representatives Needed Urgently / NPOWER: May 2022 Stipend Finally Recieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.