Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption (38001 Views)

Edwin Clark - No Comment On Tinubu Until Tribunal’s Judgment / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by CSTRR: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
richiemcgold:
Anyway, he's very right on his assertion about good credit system (especially if workers & SMEs owners are deeply involved). It will not only discourage corruption but will also increase the number of middle-class citizens which in recent years have been drastically reducing. We need more of this kind of realistic ideas and issue-based campaigns.
You are expecting incorruptible from corruption personified.?

His track record of state capture and theivery means nothing to you people?

Please vote for him make him enter.

Suffer never Taya una yet.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by CSTRR: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Anybody can say anything on corruption.
After all, that is a way to get votes.

What is your track record?

Are you clean? Are you not a well known thief?

That is the true test of a leader.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by CSTRR: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
A man that basically polluted the apc primaries with United States dollars to the point where a waster like amaechi could not come close, has nothing to teach us on corruption.

If you think differently, then vote him in.

You would have surrendered your children's future to the locusts.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by almarthins(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Tinubu is the answer.
To all obi fans, that's a fact and Facts don't care about your feelings...!!

They promise the last time, but are we getting now?

I no buy anything tinubu wan say. Na lies and lies. If him enter aso villa now na another story go enter. The man is not the solution.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by almarthins(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
paskal16:
Old man you literally bought your way through the delegates with dollars

Very very ironic

Them don forget. I dey wait for their campaign. Liar APC!
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
See this one, so after you have looted your own, your entire family, haven stolen in bullion vans, and criminalized MC oluomo or whatever, you want us to stop corruption? Abi? Ok. We are waiting
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by goggle48: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dat all, SEE long paper for his hands,no plan for the future.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Benpave: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Shame on wailers they said he's in France hospital

What credit system is he talking about
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by openmine(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
But you told us Buhari was far better in terms of a better economic blueprint 7 years ago!
Why make this statement when you just became a flagbearer rather than directing this recommendation abinitio to the President that you supported and have unfettered access to?
This statement indicts the presidency that you said in 2014 was the best thing since sliced bread!
Go and rest!
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by openmine(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
christejames:
grin grin grin

OH God!... grin

This is just like a thief advising the community to create vigilante group if they want to stop the crime...

Nigeria is a big theatre of comedy indeed grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by openmine(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kennedyli:
Is this the best of Tinubu? Unfortunately he's saying gibberish even after all the editing.

How would someone earning 100k afford ro pay back a car loan of 3.5 million?

Even with a credit system. It will take 100% of his salary for over 2 years to pay for the car.

Which lender will agree to such a deal?

BTw Nigeria already has a credit system. Loan apps like Carbon and Branch use it.

The next president should focus on increasing local production to strengthen the naira.
So that car of 3.5 mil can go back to the 1.5 mil it was sold 7 years ago.

TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.
Gracias!
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by holysaint1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:
He claimed one of the reason for big corruption in the civil service is that the system is rigged against integrity because how do we expect a civil servant/Private workers earning like 100k to afford a house/car that is 8million by paying cash at once.

He said we can’t have a system that allow corruption while on the other hand have EFCC to curb the corruption.

He advised the best way to curb this is to set up mortgage system such that the people can pay in installment with FG working alongside the lenders to see that people can have access to such loans. With this, a civil servant don’t need to steal to afford cars and etc.

In Lagos, this is in practice with Lagos HOMS. The FG just need to back the banks with some security that can help them mitigate against defaulters that may arise.

To the Obituary people that invaded this thread, you’ve been asking for Tinubu stance on things like this, now he spoke brilliantly, you’re still bitter.

Whether you hit your head on stone or not, Tinubu will be your president in 2023.

Trust me, if Tinubu gets elected, he will build a long lasting mortgage structure in Nigeria that will outlive his government. This man understand how to build structure and he is a goal getter.

So if i am earning 50k now. How much do i have to save monthly, and for how long do i have to save such before i own myself a car, let alone a house.

Someone is out there saying he wants to take the consumption spirit out of your life and introduce you to the productive way of life. But you prefer to manage the already decayed system (in ur parlance, structure) with a prolonged mortgage system.

The one that people will save now and one alhaji in one office will squander everything. And yet they will give him a jail with air conditioning.

See ehhh i dont even know the kind of people i am sharing this Nigeria with self.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by holysaint1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
credit system is for advanced societies with high level of transparency and accountability. Not for a corruption grilled economy like ours.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by one4GOD(f): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:
He claimed one of the reason for big corruption in the civil service is that the system is rigged against integrity because how do we expect a civil servant/Private workers earning like 100k to afford a house/car that is 8million by paying cash at once.

He said we can’t have a system that allow corruption while on the other hand have EFCC to curb the corruption.

He advised the best way to curb this is to set up mortgage system such that the people can pay in installment with FG working alongside the lenders to see that people can have access to such loans. With this, a civil servant don’t need to steal to afford cars and etc.

In Lagos, this is in practice with Lagos HOMS. The FG just need to back the banks with some security that can help them mitigate against defaulters that may arise.

To the Obituary people that invaded this thread, you’ve been asking for Tinubu stance on things like this, now he spoke brilliantly, you’re still bitter.

Whether you hit your head on stone or not, Tinubu will be your president in 2023.

Trust me, if Tinubu gets elected, he will build a long lasting mortgage structure in Nigeria that will outlive his government. This man understand how to build structure and he is a goal getter.
brilliantly grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by spiritedtete: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kennedyli:

Yea, please educate me fool. You guys keep quoting me with the same gibberish as your paymaster. Foolish idiot.

Eheheheheheheheh
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by otis3(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
holysaint1:

So if i am earning 50k now. How much do i have to save monthly, and for how long do i have to save such before i own myself a car, let alone a house.

Someone is out there saying he wants to take the consumption spirit out of your life and introduce you to the productive way of life. But you prefer to manage the already decayed system (in ur parlance, structure) with a prolonged mortgage system.

The one that people will save now and one alhaji in one office will squander everything. And yet they will give him a jail with air conditioning.

See ehhh i dont even know the kind of people i am sharing this Nigeria with self.

See you need to approach issue based topic with logic, you can hate the player, but don't be myopic and allow bigotry and choice to shield you away from progressive reasoning.i believe if your preferred candidate suggest such remarkable economy lifting crucial point, you will not be here wailing.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by GoldenisSilence: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
First of all which criteria are you using to employ the civil servants?

Abeg go complete tedi muwo road you started since 2009..

Talking trash
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by GoldenisSilence: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
holysaint1:

Ask them who will bear the brunt of the mortgages? Is Nigeria productive?

They have started talking trash as if banks will provide support in such a hostile environment where a fucken soilder or police or even islamist will go and burn houses at will..

It's better Tinubu copy Peter obis manifesto and consult him when he wins to try to implement than saying trash
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Nwabueze22: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu just park well we know you as a corrupt fruadster
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by OsunOriginal: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tl00bCdr0

Someone is talking about a Peter that doesn't know how a complex economic system works.

This is is the man joor...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Ddokie: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
trutharena:

Lol.

So this is the only thing you can contribute on this thread?

Why is it confusion? I’m waiting for your reply.

Buhari shut Tinubu away from power and Remi Tinubu even complained about that. You can only advise the president, it is left to him to accept or ignore.

Go and tell your principal to be realistic abeg. His analysis is plain stupid. I expect better from Tinubu who should have a pool of very sharp yoruba guys working on his economic blueprint. If this is the type of advice they came up with, then i must tell you that the likes of James Faleke have already cornered Tinubu to themselves and are not allowing Yoruba eggheads to come close.

How can you suggest someone who earns 100k monthly would take a car loan of 8m? Do you know how long it will take him to repay that amount? over 30years. What is the life span of a car?

Rubbish.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by paskal16: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Someone is talking about a Peter that doesn't know how a complex economic system works.

This is is the man for my family backyard joor...
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by mdshell(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Stop defending rubbish. A man that could BRIBE delegates to become an aspirant will loot to recover his investment. Stop promoting wasters.
trutharena:

Lol.

So this is the only thing you can contribute on this thread?

Why is it confusion? I’m waiting for your reply.

Buhari shut Tinubu away from power and Remi Tinubu even complained about that. You can only advise the president, it is left to him to accept or ignore.

Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by mdshell(m): 1:47am On Jul 03, 2022
You call that policy plan? May God deliver your sense of reasoning! The money will fall from the cloud to the lenders.

LordIsaac:
This policy plan sounds better than all the "We will..." I've heard so far.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by abuhusna1: 1:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Good Morning Tinubu,

I guess you are just waking up.

U know all this and you didn't advice buhari? Left Nigerians to suffer for 8 years, because u want to be president?

We are not interested in your Bullionomics.
Why will you give out your joker card if you are still in the game
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Misterdhee1(m): 1:54am On Jul 03, 2022
dejavubobo1:
A mortgage system that ll be a yoke on the bearers. U ll practically end up working fr the banks and govt...

After 35yrs in service u ll look back and would ve spent all ur labour paying fr a house & car.
Non govt workers shouldn't even venture. Life go tire them.
You’re ignorant
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by uchejustine: 2:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Unfortunately, Tinubu is the icon of corruption. Alfa Beta on my mind right now
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Kurukuru: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Like the one he did in Lagos where houses in Buba Marwa Garden were sold in millions
Jennifer663:
Chai grin
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by MartinsD12(m): 2:46am On Jul 03, 2022
soojar:

I like to engage only educated people who can engage in intellectual argument.

We learn everyday
If this is your definition of being educated then your education is half baked , you are no different from being an educated illiterate who has loss a touch of reality, keep living on fallacy and fairly tales politicians feed gullible followers like you.
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by Gozac: 2:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Kennedyli:
Is this the best of Tinubu? Unfortunately he's saying gibberish even after all the editing.

How would someone earning 100k afford ro pay back a car loan of 3.5 million?

Even with a credit system. It will take 100% of his salary for over 2 years to pay for the car.

Which lender will agree to such a deal?

BTw Nigeria already has a credit system. Loan apps like Carbon and Branch use it.

The next president should focus on increasing local production to strengthen the naira.
So that car of 3.5 mil can go back to the 1.5 mil it was sold 7 years ago.

TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.
Tinubu is only out to enrich his cronies and people of SW by putting them in juicy positions just as PMB did and then make Lagos to control it's IGR and VAT which Sanwolu proposed earlier before now.
The greatest mistake north will make is to vote Tinubu as the president
Tinubu as a tribal leader will show other Nigerians especially the north predominantly in government work shege.
He is on Vendetta mission
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by soojar(m): 3:21am On Jul 03, 2022
MartinsD12:

If this is your definition of being educated then your education is half baked , you are no different from being an educated illiterate who has loss a touch of reality, keep living on fallacy and fairly tales politicians feed gullible followers like you.

1. as lost a touch with
2. Fairy

We learn everyday
Re: Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption by AutoRedux: 3:33am On Jul 03, 2022
This ugly ass thieving Afonja drug peddler don come again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.