Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics (30893 Views)

My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics / Ogbono Soup, With Fufu Or Eba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2022
arewaboy01:
did you fry the ogbonno?

Nope. Cold mix.

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by idiagbo86(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
For the sake of the animals used to prepare this,I ask for my share . My fufu has been ready tey tey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Titilayolayemi9: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2022
Is it necessary to heat the oil before mixing with ogbono to form paste
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by ottersberger(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Channah1:
pics 5... After the soup is done, I added the vegetable, stired and dished it.

Pics 6. Soup dished and ready to be served.

Pics 7. Fufu and ogbono soup ready and served.

Lalasticlala bon-apetit.

Why you de call Lalasticlala, snake meat dey inside the soup?,
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Titilayolayemi9:
Is it necessary to heat the oil before mixing with ogbono to form paste

No
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Some of you guys with unattractive plates smhh. That was how one pettythiefcess usually make use of Old worn out Plates until God lifted her out of Poverty. That plate Is a total turnoff..

2 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Some of you guys with unattractive plates smhh. That was how one pettythiefcess usually make use of Old worn out Plates until God lifted her out of Poverty. That plate Is a total turnoff..

This plates are the ones at my disposal for now that's why I'm using them. My good plates are not with me because I've not been stable since moving apartments and you don't expect me to be moving my prescious plates about.

Now that I'm settled, I'll go and bring my kitchen utensils.

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Mariangeles(f): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Evolutionlove:

If I ask why you're so wicked now, you go start to dey shalaye about how you're this "good down-to-earth guy". cheesy
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Acidbath: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2022
The stock na the Koko.

Food wey sweet, na money kill am. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Happy Sunday to you…

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Magnoliaa(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Evolutionlove:

The Swift-killing Samurai of Nairaland Women, her moniker too dey fear you to mention? cheesy

This is wrong o. A whole slayer doing weak attacks and dodging here and there. Is this all your bravado? Insult women in a way they won't see and respond to you, and run away claiming how you finished them. Hahahahahahahahaha.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Mariangeles(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

I always find it very interesting how you laugh, trivialize, quote and indulge comments from guys insulting other women in this section. But when they come for you, I see a very feisty part of a supposedly calm woman.

Always a delight to watch…

Happy Sunday to you.

Ngwa delight in this!
Since you want to start to dictate to me how I should react!

Gi na ndi otu gi, hapuni'm ooo!!!
Happy Sunday to you too!

3 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ngwa delight in this!
Since you want to start to dictate to me how I should react!

Gi na ndi otu gi, hapuni'm ooo!!!
Happy Sunday to you too!

As usual,
As expected. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Mariangeles(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

As usual,
As expected. smiley
Yes. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

The Swift-killing Samurai of Nairaland Women, her moniker too dey fear you to mention? cheesy

This is wrong o. A whole slayer doing weak attacks and dodging here and there. Is this all your bravado? Insult women in a way they won't see and respond to you, and run away claiming how you finished them. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Lol. Then claim they don’t mention him because they know he is mad. Quote anybody with your full chest if e sure you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol. Then claim they don’t mention him because they know he is mad. Quote anybody with your full chest if e sure you. grin

Wood-biting mad man. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Mariangeles(f): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Ha gbakoola! grin
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by BRATISLAVA: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2022
Kingpele:
I hate this soup with passion especially when I was younger but now as my wife and kids like the soup very well , I had to manage ,I know go throw feast with my own Money and won't participate in the merry

Lol. We've all come to this point. Finally.

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by BRATISLAVA: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

I always find it very interesting how you laugh, trivialize, quote and indulge comments from guys insulting other women in this section. But when they come for you, I see a very feisty part of a supposedly calm woman.

Always a delight to watch…

Happy Sunday to you.

What does the first sentence really mean?
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Channah1:

This plates are the ones at my disposal for now that's why I'm using them. My good plates are not with me because I've not been stable since moving apartments and you don't expect me to be moving my prescious plates about.

Ignore that person...you are yourself and you gat nothing to prove to nobody..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by BRATISLAVA: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Channah1:

You don't need the long explanation.

Assuming those are your only plates, look into the rest of his comment and see that there's nothing wrong in that.

He's trolling someone that has moved on and forgotten—if they ever knew—he exists. It's that bad. Maybe she jilted him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What does the first sentence really mean?

I am confused. What first sentence?
Magnoliaa:

Wood-biting mad man. grin grin

Na very nonsense boy. Funny I never quite noticed that, but I was sure no one is scared of him.

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Magnoliaa(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:
I am confused. What first sentence?

Na very nonsense boy. Funny I never quite noticed that, but I was sure no old one is scared of him.

You either don't mention name or you do, at least MOST of the time, but that one, no. There is absolutely no lady on NL he's shading that I've seen him mentioned their moniker correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ignore that person...you are yourself and you gat nothing to prove to nobody..

Ok.
BRATISLAVA:

You don't need the long explanation.

Assuming those are your only plates, look into the rest of his comment and see that there's nothing wrong in that.

He's trolling someone that has moved on and forgotten—if they ever knew—he exists. It's that bad. Maybe she jilted him.

Oh... I see
Ok, thanks.
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Channah1:

Hmmm I thought you would attack me. Alright It's okay Channah. Well To be Candid, My love for "Ogbono Soup" Is second to none despite being a yoruba guy. You really tried with the soup, I'll rate you 100/100. A fancy plate would have made It look more sumptuous. Keep It up okay. We are both good on this one..smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

If I ask why you're so wicked now, you go start to dey shalaye about how you're this "good down-to-earth guy". cheesy

Maria please don't mention me again, I'm really Vexing for you seriously. Go and meet your Hunny Abeg..
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Deegee2121: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
This soup just made me hungry, mehn like say make i start lick my phone grin....nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Mariangeles(f): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Maria please don't mention me again, I'm really Vexing for you seriously. Go and meet your Hunny Abeg..

Make I no mention you? You gan know say that one no go dey possible.
I no fit see, make I no talk naa. Make I choke. cheesy
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Aunty seems I have starved you enough of my attention. I know you've longed for this soo bad. Okay now that you have my priceless attention. I'm certain your panties will be soaked right now. Enjoy your Multiple orgasm. Happy Sunday. Bye..

3 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Deegee2121:
This soup just made me hungry, mehn like say make i start lick my phone grin....nice one

Thanks darl.
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Make I no mention you? You gan know say that one no go dey possible. I no fit see, make I no talk naa. Make I choke. cheesy
You be troublesome lady. Wait, Do you own "MariahAngel" monicker too?
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
This your soup fine for eyes well well smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make / How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.