Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics (30965 Views)

My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics / Ogbono Soup, With Fufu Or Eba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Persephone1:
This your soup fine for eyes well well smiley

Thank uuu.

Oya, come and eat.
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Magnoliaa(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Aunty seems I have starved you enough of my attention. I know you've longed for this soo bad. Okay now that you have my priceless attention. I'm certain your panties will be soaked right now. And don't forget to have multiple orgasm. Happy Sunday. Enjoy..

grin grin grin

This is all you got?! Like this was all you had in your arsenal allll these while? A watery, sexual cum-back, and you're already running away? Where's all the "I give NL Ladies sleepless nights" energy?

You should be the happy one instead that I decided to pay you any mind thinking there's any good meat to your bone... but alas, na ordinary brisket bone.

I am utterly disappointed. undecided Mtcheeeeewww.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by BRATISLAVA: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You either don't mention name or you do, at least MOST of the time, but that one, no. There is absolutely no lady on NL he's shading that I've seen him mentioned their moniker correctly.

You mean evolutionlove? Who is the real moniker behind that moniker?
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You mean evolutionlove? Who is the real moniker behind that moniker?

I don't know, dear, and I frankly don't care.
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by BRATISLAVA: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't know, dear, and I frankly don't care.

Asked because he's very, very familiar.

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
I can see "Jealousy" Is killing some pained leftover people on this thread. They keep following me around like flies. Channah, last last the Mods will Close this beautiful thread as the Aro Patients have Invaded It..

4 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Evolutionlove:
I can see "Jealousy" Is killing some pained leftover people on this thread. They keep following me around like flies. Channah, last last the Mods will Close this beautiful thread as the Aro Patients have Invaded It..

Lol grin cheesy grin... I will na create okro soup again.

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by spiceadole: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kingpele:
I hate this soup with passion especially when I was younger but now as my wife and kids like the soup very well , I had to manage ,I know go throw feast with my own Money and won't participate in the merry

I can relate..
I used to detest this soup seriously growing up and alone... But it's my husband favorite, also affordable to prepare here in UK.
We don't lack Ogbono soup at home.
Hubby makes it most times and I have adapted to enjoy it
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You very well know that is the only thing you can do and are good at: hiding and making insinuations.

And I will not stop quoting you to mention it; if you get any ammo wey you still dey hide bring am.

You are very sick and stupid.

Jealously, where? Over what or who? Who are the leftovers? Ori e ti gbale. grin We are following you, but you won't stop throwing swipes and shades. You made a vile comment insulting two women on that your post I quoted. Said one is using unattractive plates, and another got lifted out of poverty, and your e-goat self want to come and from premium saint?

See me see wahala, eii.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Channah1:

Lol grin cheesy grin... I will na create okro soup again.

Go on dear. Na to bring my babe make she con do masters for your side remain..smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Acidbath:
The stock na the Koko.

Food wey sweet, na money kill am. smiley
I don't agree with that at all. Used to have this neighbor whose food was almost always to die for. They weren't rich and so ingredients were cheap and easy to locate but the result almost always caused you to link your plate. Food wey sweet shouldn't always be about money at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by izubairu(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is not fair tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Papichulostunne(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
After you snap the pics return the many meat/fish and take only one kpomor with small stockfiah as you told me you would do yestersay.

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by shantti(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
samuel051:
mumu, ur own na to upload useless memes and shout red pills, real women are uploading dishes.. wetin go kill u no reach 10 naira.. malefe.

Comrade, this vawulence is what I signed up for. Carry on

1 Like

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by shantti(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
Nice... I prefer my Ogbono well graced with fresh Ugwu leafs!

Well done Op!

U guys should stop this nah.
It's ugu and not ugwu
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by shantti(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Iyasaburi:

The final outcome doesn't look like ogbonna. It looks like soup

Why would the final outcome look like ogbonna? Is she trying to make ogbonna? she's trying to make ogbono soup. Maybe the soup should have turned out to look like nkechi
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
shantti:

U guys should stop this nah.
It's ugu and not ugwu

Thanks for the correction... I honestly never knew. Noted!
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Iyasaburi: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
shantti:

Why would the final outcome look like ogbonna? Is she trying to make ogbonna? she's trying to make ogbono soup. Maybe the soup should have turned out to look like nkechi

You funny die, not only Nkechi, na nkirugbona

Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Acidbath: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't agree with that at all. Used to have this neighbor whose food was almost always to die for. They weren't rich and so ingredients were cheap and easy to locate but the result almost always caused you to link your plate. Food wey sweet shouldn't always be about money at all. undecided

As far as say no be spit and sand dem use prepare the thing, na money kill am. undecided
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Thomasankara(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Samfloxin:
I like the soup but my roommate then in school hated it like mad. If I don't want him to join me in my meal,I will buy fufu with ogbono soup. Na only me go chop am that day

u be bad guy grin grin :Dbtw ur guy na cele guy?
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Morizo(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Oil too much abeg grin
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by izibili44: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Please can you tell me min by min how to prepare this soup.quote author=Channah1 post=114355324]Pics 1 ingredients

Pics 2 boiled the stockfish pomo with little water, onion and crayfish.

Pics 3 added more water and the black fish to boil some more.

Pics 4.. added the ogbono and oil paste to the boiling stock and allowed to cook very well
.[/quote]
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
izibili44:
Please can you tell me min by min how to prepare this soup.quote author=Channah1 post=114355324]Pics 1 ingredients

Pics 2 boiled the stockfish pomo with little water, onion and crayfish.

Pics 3 added more water and the black fish to boil some more.

Pics 4.. added the ogbono and oil paste to the boiling stock and allowed to cook very well

Boil the meat and stockfish and pomo with seasoning cubes.

Put the ogbono in a plate, add palm oil and mix to dissolve the lumps.

When the meat is cooked, add any fish of choice.
Add the mixed ogbono to the boiling meat water and stir very well.

Cover and allow to done. ( It will change color to brown when it's done). Then add the vegitable, stir and bring it down immediately.

Go for badagry ogbono. It's the best.
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by izibili44: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
I don't know where to get that one here. I will ask my people to get it for me.They stay ogba. Hope they can get it there.
Channah1:

Boil the meat and stockfish and pomo with seasoning cubes.

Put the ogbono in a plate, add palm oil and mix to dissolve the lumps.

When the meat is cooked, add any fish of choice.
Add the mixed ogbono to the boiling meat water and stir very well.

Cover and allow to done. ( It will change color to brown when it's done). Then add the vegitable, stir and bring it down immediately.

Go for badagry ogbono. It's the best.
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
izibili44:
I don't know where to get that one here. I will ask my people to get it for me.They stay ogba. Hope they can get it there.

Yes it is sold everywhere. Just tell them to ask for badagry ogbono, anyone selling soup condiments will have it
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by izibili44: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Okay. Should it be ground before sending it they should send it like that. quote author=Channah1 post=114418433]

Yes it is sold everywhere. Just tell them to ask for badagry ogbono, anyone selling soup condiments will have it [/quote]
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Yinkusgold: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
ounje lore awo
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by kenearth50(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

If you want your Ogbono soup to draw properly, do the following:

Pour ogbono in a thick bowl or ceramic plate. Avoid flat types.

Put pan on fire, add palmoil and heat up until very hot.
Pour hot palmoil in Ogbono and stir thoroughly until lumps disappear.

I'll try this when next I wanna cook ogbono next
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
izibili44:
Okay. Should it be ground before sending it they should send it like that. quote author=Channah1 post=114418433]

Yes it is sold everywhere. Just tell them to ask for badagry ogbono, anyone selling soup condiments will have it

Yes, let it be grounded and put in a Ziploc bag to keep it fresh for long.
Re: Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics by izibili44: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thanks I I'll ask them to get it for me tomorrow. Not alot of Nigerian here. There is no Africa market here. Just hope I can cook it the way you did.quote author=Channah1 post=114425338]

Yes, let it be grounded and put in a Ziploc bag to keep it fresh for long.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make / Endangered Turtle Butchered By Residents In Lagos. Photos / Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.