Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

"I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United (45985 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Asks Referee To Overturn Penalty He Won / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) / Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Kojochyke(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jokerman:

Pessi destroyed Barca and ran to PSG, now barca cannot buy player.... grin
u r not making sense.. Go n check d transfers since he left.
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Angelfrost(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ade1177:
But I pity this Erik guy as a coach o

About 7 players have left
Ronaldo the one he wanted to depend on is leaving

Now he's left with clowns only minus de gea

I don't see why de Jong should join United if Ronaldo leaves

Infact when I saw on paper that Erickson was deciding between UNITED and Brentford
Like what the actual F*

If I was Ronaldo or De Jong

I will dust my bag and leave

How low has United fallen

Be objective please... Those players that have left have been overdue to leave. More should be cleared out, even if it means United finishing outside top 4 for the next 2 seasons.

A huge price must be paid for a full decade of poor transfer decisions... There can be no quick fixes at this point.

Ronaldo should never even have come in the first place. He made a bad situation worse.

Erik should be allowed to rebuild that team with fresh and serious young players hungry for glory! Ferguson did it decades ago, he can do it now.

Let them go back to the drawing board, and sort themselves out. Any fan not okay with this phase should gedifuckout! If Milan and Inter could do it, United can!

Cc: Fergie001, Xynerise, Ray07, Kyase, dfrost,

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by tunspiderman(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
When you started with "last 2 seasons" I knew you wouldn't say something sensible.
Emu4life:
Little Reminder
Last 2 seasons, Two teams finished Second on their respective League charts. Then each acquired a GOAT to give them the League; while the Real GOAT delivered the League, fake GOAT barely delivered 6th Position and Europa........

If you don't gerrit, forget abour ritgrin
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by tunspiderman(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
How did he make it worse? How does being the only player saving your team day in and out make the team worse? How does being the most clutch player in the premier league in a team that finished 6th make it worse? How how how? Some of you will just open mouth like mumu and spill anything that comes to your mind.
Angelfrost:

Be objective please... Those players that have left have been overdue to leave. More should be cleared out, even if it means United finishing outside top 4 for the next 2 seasons.

A huge price must be paid for a full decade of poor transfer decisions... There can be no quick fixes at this point.

Ronaldo should never even have come in the first place. He made a bad situation worse.

Erik should be allowed to rebuild that team with fresh and serious young players hungry for glory! Ferguson did it decades ago, he can do it now.

Let them go back to the drawing board, and sort themselves out. Any fan not okay with this phase should gedifuckout! If Milan and Inter could do it, United can!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Kojochyke(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Germi9:
Ronaldo is a good player ,he sure deserves to be in the Champions league.Imagine a team dat did so badly in the premier league (Man U) yet Ronaldo came up 3rd highest goals scorer just behind Salah and Son,he best the likes of kvb, harry kain sadio mane to mention a few,haba!!! You guys should bow your heads for him, he’s a phenomenon no Jokes!!! Imagine him playing for a better Club than Man U then ask yourselves who will get the golden boot? YA’LL BOW YOUR HEADS FOR THE GOAT!!!
story.. U can score goals without even sweating on d pitch.. Don't compare him with KDB or Mane.
U can be d highest goal scorer without being d best. Ask Higuain n Lukaku. It takes more to be d best PERFORMER.
Stop bowing down any how.
If u wanna bow... Do it for d 5 goals Salah scored against Utd.. The footwork.... Bow for d great assist Mane gave against utd. Bow for Son's great achievement last season.. Dont bow carelessly... Don't bow to regression. 2nd to 6th.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by hermesprogidy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please be going. angry angry
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Angelfrost(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
tunspiderman:
How did he make it worse? How does being the only player saving your team day in and out make the team worse? How does being the most clutch player in the premier league in a team that finished 6th make it worse? How how how? Some of you will just open mouth like mumu and spill anything that comes to your mind.

I normally don't respond to incoherent and ill-mannered kids, but I will make this one exception...

That statement is as objective as it comes... While not taking away the quality and achievement of Ronaldo last season, the truth is that United could have done all that without him! Facts!

Note... I'm not blaming Ronaldo in anyway, rather blaming whoever endorsed that transfer in the first place! Soljskaer and that team had no need of Ronaldo no matter his quality. Shoring up that defensive midfield would have done them a better world of good.

In any case, no need rehashing all that. United and Ronaldo need to part ways now, with Erik allowed to start the rebuilding process without extra baggage, ego and team disruptions.

Any fan of football can grasp something so simple... I can understand that Ronaldo and Messi fanboys are not really proper football fans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Germi9: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kojochyke:
story.. U can score goals without even sweating on d pitch.. Don't compare him with KDB or Mane.
U can be d highest goal scorer without being d best. Ask Higuain n Lukaku. It takes more to be d best PERFORMER.
Stop bowing down any how.
If u wanna bow... Do it for d 5 goals Salah scored against Utd.. The footwork.... Bow for d great assist Mane gave against utd. Bow for Son's great achievement last season.. Dont bow carelessly... Don't bow to regression. 2nd to 6th.
This is a confused statement,calling names that have not even been up to Ronaldos standards in goals in duels in trophies both international and club levels ,look kid you just have to Bow to him for non of these guys you have mentioned have achieved what the GOAT has achieved ,even at age 37 Bow son Bow
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by ElonMosque(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
He should come back to madrid smiley . He can't finish his career in that shitty club lipsrsealed .
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by ViceGovernor: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Penaldo cheesy this mofo just destroyed my clean sheet

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Kyase(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

My hand no dey man utd again, until they show seriousness
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by JossyAnjoe: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ronaldo's ego n sentiments from his fans is a major problem in d football world. Any successful club will not want Ronaldo's to spoil thier redeem.. d way he did to Juventus n Manu. Peace

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by femifezzy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Elock1:
but na the Same man utd squad carry 2nd b4 he come na.. So what's your point?

This your comment show the hatred you have towards him, was he the only player man-u sign last season?, then why condemning him alone?, you must be a joker

let's be realistic sometimes bro
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by victooman: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Kenmatt:
Mark this today, any team he joins will also go down from where they were before he joined.

His career finished in Mardid, check out Juventus and Manchester United.

His inclusion in MANU contributed to where the Club is today and now he wants to go
did u watch juventus last season? were u aware they were trophyless without this same Ronaldo? , so psg that have been playing champion league , semi final and final and was recently kicked out of r16 was not caused by messi? they bought,varane Sancho and Ronaldo,but somehow it is Ronaldo that is their problem? why this so much hatred on this guy? if he retires today,, u you will call ur messi g.o.a.t just for a season and when no one answers you,, you will get bored and keep quiet,, this is beyond football trolling,, this is witch hunting,, please messi is the best,, we agree, enough of the hatred ,, enjoy ur messi and leave Ronaldo for us in peace ,to a lot us he is a mentor, and our own best footballer.
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Elock1: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2022
femifezzy:

This your comment show the hatred you have towards him, was he the only player man-u sign last season?, then why condemning him alone?, you must be a joker

let's be realistic sometimes bro
the topic is about about him, Did you expect me to call someone else in a thread that's about him?
And why will I hate a guy that doesn't even know I exist.. I'm just angry at the fact that people tend not to see the bad energy he brings to a team.. It's not about goals alone.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by ken045501: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2022
I thought Ronaldo said he’s not going any where ?
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by ken045501: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Check Aza I done trow money go there
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Flows001(m): 4:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Where are those idiots Penaldians that have been trolling Messi for choosing PSG while Penaldo went to Man. Utd?
Your Penaldo wants to run from the supposed CHALLENGE oo cheesy angry

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Emu4life(m): 5:08am On Jul 03, 2022
tunspiderman:
When you started with "last 2 seasons" I knew you wouldn't say something sensible.
You read it anyway and you enjoyed itgrin Na cruise, no hard feelings bra
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2022
He is not going anywhere. He must play against Paide Linnameeskond on Thursday night.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Kojochyke(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Germi9:

This is a confused statement,calling names that have not even been up to Ronaldos standards in goals in duels in trophies both international and club levels ,look kid you just have to Bow to him for non of these guys you have mentioned have achieved what the GOAT has achieved ,even at age 37 Bow son Bow
see d way u ended up sounding daft... So if somebody won something in years past it automatically means he is better than players doing better at d moment right....
N u had to bring in club n international achievement... Mane has won everything in club football. He has EPL Golden boot too... He has an international trophy too.
Salah has conquered Europe..
KDB rules EPL..... Last season Ronaldo was his boy.. His subject.
But Ronaldo.. Hmmmm. He damaged a growing Man Utd.
Don't come here talking of PAST Glory.
No wonder lecturers insisted some years ago that their retirement age must be increased above 70. At least they used to be smart.
There is no trophy he has won others haven't won. He is not d only player with 5 champions league.. Somebody even has 6 but today d name isnt celebrated.
Before Ronaldo became d highest goal scorer, somebody had d title, but nobody was celebrating him.. Reason is football is more than goals only.
With all d goals Ronaldo scored last season..... He didn't get to be d best.
So if u wanna bow to mediocrity my boy, d floor is all yours.

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Ray07(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

The club has a serious problem. The best thing is for the Glazers to just hail it.

The club is being handle like Nigeria grin
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by dfrost: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Angelfrost I have no option than to agree with you. You are a comrade.

Me I'm even tired sef
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2022
See Messi fans cum all over the thread
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by foxxydude: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2022
The G.O.A.T will stay make una no worry
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by 007s(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Ade1177:

He might return to la Liga

Madrid might Offer something

Since they couldn't get mbappe
They can as well get his Father Ronaldo

And you can't tell me vinicius won't bow out for Ronaldo with respect sef

But I don't know if He left Madrid with a beef with Perez sha

Who knows that full story, but if there's no beef
Perez will bring him back where he belongs

And please he should just retire at Madrid and never ever leave again!!!

It won't happen bro

Perez will end up destroying the team if it happens. Real Madrid recent success has shown that the Team comes first before the players

Perez understand the football business more than anybody, however he can buy him to make some quick cash on shirt sales and sponsorship, however, he risk destroying the team spirit that the club currently enjoy
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by DEMARCO1: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2022
What is the Source of this News? It doesn't look legit..
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by temi1526: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
complexBoss12:
Mr new challenge is running from the challenge he created at United grin grin

Looking to stat pad in bundelisga, scoring hatricks against Mainz and Wolfsburg.

Kai this not fair Walahi. ���
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Ade1177: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2022
007s:

It won't happen bro

Perez will end up destroying the team if it happens. Real Madrid recent success has shown that the Team comes first before the players

Perez understand the football business more than anybody, however he can buy him to make some quick cash on shirt sales and sponsorship, however, he risk destroying the team spirit that the club currently enjoy

Well me I want him in either Madrid or PSG

Ronaldo will retire at age 42
Plus I really want to see him and Messi play together

If ronaldinho and Ronaldo (r9) can play together and win world cup

Then Messi and RONALDO can play together

Forget all these rivalry, we're tired of debating
They have won everything already
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
I pity that Maure UTD next season..
More work woto loading for them.. Dem go over collect..
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by Pierocash(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
kals4luv990:
please speak for yourself..we want him at CHELSEA!!
speak for yourself too. Chelsea don't need him
Re: "I Want To Play In The Champions League": Ronaldo Asks To Leave Man United by judedwriter(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Let Ronaldo go...

Yes, he was top scorer last season, but his ego is too big!

Man utd will better off without him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Nigerians Blast Ghanaian Man Who Said Anthony Joshua Is From Ghana / Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.