Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,457 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Two Critical Reasons Why You Are Not Making Sales As An Affiliate Marketer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Two Critical Reasons Why You Are Not Making Sales As An Affiliate Marketer. (194 Views)

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / This Is Why Your Business Is Not Making Sales / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Critical Reasons Why You Are Not Making Sales As An Affiliate Marketer. by tunjyalabi87: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
The Two Critical Reasons why you are not making sales as an Affiliate Marketer.

If you have a product to promote, buy the product by yourself and read it and contain everything that is inside it. Be able to defend the pros and cons for your prospective clients.

Example: You buy an electronic and you don't read the manual, how will you operate it, same thing apply to the product that you wanna promote.

After you read and digest every nook and cranny. Next thing is your Target Audience, who are the people that have interest in your product, how can you know them, how can you find them, where can you find them, where can you locate them and how can you locate them, what is there gender, what type of earners are them ( lower, medium and High income earners). This is where the big problem start for Affiliate Marketer and that's why alot of people are not generating lead, not to talk of converting the lead to sales.
95% of affiliate marketer don't know there target audience. Everybody can't be your target audience. I learn this when I was in business school. Example: you are a cake baker, you can't be baking for everybody, you will have target set of audience you are selling to like people that have interest in vanilla cake, chocolate cake, strawberry cake, cup cake, birthday cake, children's cake etc. This is how you know your target audience by picking one and focus on them.

Same apply to Amazon KDP, who are your target audience, everyone can't be a writer, look for people that have interest in writing like.
Publishers
1) Trade Book Publishers.
2) Book Packagers and Book Developers.
3) "Bargain" Book Publishers.
4) Textbook Publishers and Academic
5) Publishers.
6) Professional Publishers.
7) Self-Publishing Services.
cool Hybrid Publisher.

Writers
1) Screenwriter
2) Novelist
3) Ghostwriters
5) Columnist
6) Copywriter
7) Playwright
cool Poet
9) Article writer
10) Technical writers
11) Medical writers
12) Ghostwriters
13) Grant writers

Same apply to any products that you are promoting. Understand the product very and know your target audience, people that have interest, once you can identify this, sales will be very easy for you, it will be like magic. Even you wont bother on mentorship at all because you have sell the product to people that have 90% interest.

If you want more of these, follow me on my page on Facebook for more business and investment opportunities. Whatsapp No: 08026588488

TUNJI ALABI

THE INVINCIBLE

TUNJI ALABI SCHOOL OF THOUGHT TAST

(1) (Reply)

Advance Sales Inventory Management System To Increase Efficiency N Prevent Loss / Please Read This: I Seriously Need Your Help / If You Are Unemployed Or Underemployed, Take Control Go Online The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.