Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Will Juanna Survive? (for Every Entrepreneur) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will Juanna Survive? (for Every Entrepreneur) (175 Views)

Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? / The "Perfect Business" Every Entrepreneur Should Know About / How to be smart with income: What every entrepreneur must know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Juanna Survive? (for Every Entrepreneur) by PromiseObasi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
When You are done, tell me what you think.

Tell me if you think this beautiful young lady will survive

2 months after she finished her youth service, life started dawning on her.

The money she was able to save from her 33k alawee was fast depleting, she was becoming sleepless.

Juanna is a 24 years old lady who was able to start up a hair and perfume business immediately after her NYSC, she saved some money during her service and was able to find a trust worthy vendor.

She still lives with her middle-class parents but she thinks she's becoming a burden, she wants to be an independent young lady.

2months after she kicked off her business it started dawning on her that she might not end up as successful as she wished

Her greatest fear of turning out to be a broke woman was fast becoming a reality.

She posted her products daily on her WhatsApp status.

Time went on and the sales kept coming in slowly, she decided to reduce the cost of her products, she sold at whole sale prices, yet nothing was changing.

she was slowly going out of business cry

Next, She decided to run adverts, she ran Ads on WhatsApp TV's and on Facebook too..

She merely could make enough profits from those, she had wasted money yet again. undecided

soon she started becoming depressed, she hated everyone on her contact list, she felt they were not supportive enough.

On her free times she scrolls through TikTok and wished she could dance, she wanted to be as happy as the people she saw there seemed.

"If I have money, I will afford a more beautiful room where I can make my videos" she thought aloud.

She still believes she would one day be a successful business woman. (How that would happen, I don't know )

In a depleting economy and poverty at an all-time high, the odds are surely against her.

Do you think Juanna will survive? Let me know in the comments.

Well as for me, if Juanna continues this way, she'll not survive.

Success doesn't look at your beautiful face or your pure heart.

It looks at how hard you can work, how well you use the knowledge you find.

Where can Juanna find knowledge?

This is where I come into the picture.

I can help Juanna and every other young person like her scale up their business online.

I have helped Over 150+ Nigerians become better and Happier entrepreneurs.

I can help you too.

Click on the link below to Connect with me.

Click here.

Also check my Last Post On. "A Valuable Business Lesson I Learnt From Zee World Yesterday" You will learn something too.

Meanwhile, my last class was concluded a week ago.

Here are the things some of my students are saying about me.

Don't forget to connect with me.

Click here.

Re: Will Juanna Survive? (for Every Entrepreneur) by PromiseObasi(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Wow, this story resonated so well with a lot of people, I'm still reachable you can get to me by clicking on the link below.

>>>>Click Here<<<<

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Get That Job Done In A Professional Way! / How To Apply For Jobs In Canada From Anywhere Else In The World (complete Guide) / Budget Youtube Scriptwriters Wanted!!! (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.