Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa (2998 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by OfoIgbo: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi will shock a lot of old candidates to death this coming election.

Please view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KV7gvmloU
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by PresidObi: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Everyone is tired, tired of hearing bad news about Nigeria, tired of hunger, starvation, malnutrition, insecurity, poor drainage, lacking water supply, lack of power supply, no hospitals or no doctors or drugs, inflation, kidnapping and other social vices.

We all want a change to the better, Peter Obi is the positive change we seek.

20 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by OfoIgbo: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

Nnaa you no dey waste time ooh

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by helinues: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
GEj and Atiku won the online poll but that couldn't translate to real votes

You people better wake up from your slumbering

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wow
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by nameo: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2022

Space booke successfully

I dey come
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by nameo: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Imkpi, this is NOT an online pool.

These are REAL people on the streets.

These are the northerners you shameless Tinubu urchins have been using to disturb us. See now?

In Atikus's own state o.

And campaign has not even started.

cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by helinues: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
nameo:

Imkpi, this is NOT an online pool.

These are REAL people on the streets.

These are the northerners you

And those who have been voting online are not real people right?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by FirstSon01: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
After arranging fake people to speak, you want to use it to make it seem Pitobi has northern support??

Go to Kano and ask them with Hausa who they will vote for and hear by yourself!

Waziri Adamawa is coasting to victory!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by nameo: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lord!!!

I feel like crying. And i am not an emotional person usually

These are NORTHERNERS, in Atiku's own state, picking Peter Obi as President.

Nigèriaaaaaaaa.......

cry cry

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by OfoIgbo: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

This is not an online poll.

People in the streets of Adamawa state were being asked questions, and most of them are northerners.

In Atiku's state, Obi won in the street poll.

The same thing happened in Lagos about two weeks ago, and Obi still beat Tinubu in his drug den.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by helinues: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

This is not an online poll.

People in the streets of Adamawa state were being asked questions, and most of them are northerners.

In Atiku's state, Obi won in the street poll.

The same thing happened in Lagos about two weeks ago, and Obi still beat Tinubu in his drug den.

They should go and interview the almajiri who are the real voters in their millions

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by OfoIgbo: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

They should go and interview the almajiri who are the real voters in their millions

If Peter Obi gets the artisan northern votes, the almajiris will not matter.

The artisan northern voters also number in their millions, and Tinubu is being spanked by PO in both Lagos and Adamawa

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by helinues: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

If Peter Obi gets the artisan northern votes, the almajiris will not matter.

The artisan northern voters also number in their millions, and Tinubu is being spanked by PO in both Lagos and Adamawa

Peter Obi is a register marker in this election. he should be ready to slug it out with the likes of Sowore for the 3rd and 4th position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by donjazet(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:
Everyone is tired, tired of hearing bad news about Nigeria, tired of hunger, starvation, malnutrition, insecurity, poor drainage, lacking water supply, lack of power supply, no hospitals or no doctors or drugs, inflation, kidnapping and other social vices.

We all want a change to the better, Peter Obi is the positive change we seek.

Did you see how your post which I screenshot went viral?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by meolaniyi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Chai! Aboki na Aboki
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by booblacain(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

The last time I checked, that poll was done on the streets of Adamawa, not online. Please watch again if you dis not see it well the first time.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by booblacain(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

And this is the reason why you want to continue to keep them uneducated and in penury. So that you can continue to use them to win election and then come here to boast about it.

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Penguin2: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jesus!!!

That’s what I’ve been shouting since.

Jesus! I just shouted it again.

This is Adamawa o! In far north.

And fools say Peter Obi is Igbo/IPOB project and only making noise online.

Jesus! My soul is glad. This is unbelievable!

I’m gonna say this for the umpteenth time, that Tinubu urchins will be busy trying to smear Peter Obi with ethnic slur. Before the realize what’s going on we shall have been done sowing our Asoebi for Peter Obi swearing in.

Frigga3
Garfield1
Parachoko
Moh247
Iamwonderful
Throwback
Factcheck0001

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Penguin2: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Now you have seen Adamawa People know Peter Obi and are even supporting him, you have changed mouth to Almajiris.

When Almajiris are eventually interviewed and they are supporting Obi, I’m sure you will shift to bandits.

Can’t you see it’s time to face the reality?

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Moh247: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Now you have seen Adamawa People know Peter Obi and are even supporting him, you have changed mouth to Almajiris.

When Almajiris are eventually interviewed and they are supporting Obi, I’m sure you will shift to bandits.

Can’t you see it’s time to face the reality?

how many time do we have to tell you, Elections are won at grassroot level, not urban centers

Core voters are not people you meet in the street of state capital or highbrow area

Out of 21 local government council in Adamawa, few like 3 to 4 are urbanised, the rest a rural agarian comiunity that doesn't follow internet trend

Ask yourself if a Neighbourhood that won't allow Ibo people buy land would vote an Ibo president

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by trutharena: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Penguin2: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

how many time do we have to tell you, Elections are won at grassroot level, not urban centers

Core voters are not people you meet in the street of state capital or highbrow area

And those living in urban centers fell from the sky, right?

They don’t have villages they are coming from?

They don’t even ever get to speak with those in rural areas, Abi?

You guys keep shifting the goalpost.

Una go dey alright las las.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by naija4life247: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Stop leaking secrets. Let fools continue to be fools. Only Igbos in Northern Nigeria will vote Peter Obituary. No single Northerner will vote Igbos who have called Northerners different derogatory names over the decades that are only fit for their (Igbos) forefathers.

140 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Moh247: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:

And those living in urban centers fell from the sky, right?

They don’t have villages they are coming from?

They don’t even ever get to speak with those in rural areas, Abi?

You guys keep shifting the goalpost.

Una go dey alright las las.

Ask yourself if a Neighbourhood that rejected an Ibo man to have a land and build a house would vote an Ibo president

Ask yourself if a Northern Muslim that grew up reading Hadith and Quran back to back would vote for someone he considers as infidels

I hate to dash your hope and enthusiasm but Obi is a failed project

Jonathan that won in 2011 Election, Core Northerners went on rampage killing youth corpers and burning Christian home businesses and churches

Ofcoarse if you ask a Northern Muslim if he would vote for Obi, he would use Taqiya to decieve you on camera so you don't call him a bigot but deep within his heart he wouldn't betray his own beliefs and ideology by having a Christian leader dictate to him

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by khingTony(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
booblacain:

The last time I checked, that poll was done on the streets of Adamawa, not online. Please watch again if you dis not see it well the first time.
helinues no get money to buy data to watch the video, na Opera free browsing he dey use.

Hin drug Lord never pay am June salary

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Penguin2: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Ask yourself if a Neighbourhood that rejected an Ibo man to have a land and build a house would vote an Ibo president

Ask yourself if a Northern Muslim that grew up reading Hadith and Quran back to back would vote for someone he considers as infidels

I hate to dash your hope and enthusiasm but Obi is a failed project

Jonathan that won in 2011 Election, Core Northerners went on rampage killing youth corpers and burning Christian home businesses and churches

Ofcoarse if you ask a Northern Muslim if he would vote for Obi, he would use Taqiya to decieve you on camera so you don't call him a bigot but deep within his heart he wouldn't betray his own beliefs and ideology by having a Christian leader dictate to him

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/police-deputy-commissioner-threatens-violence-against-south-east-man-buying-property-near

Unfortunately, your Deputy Police Commissioner is one man with one vote.

I’m sure you won’t sleep well tonight after seeing Peter Obi defeated Atiku and Tinubu in Adamawa.

You must be in severe pains.

I understand

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Moh247: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Unfortunately, your Deputy Police Commissioner is one man with one vote.

I’m sure you won’t sleep well tonight after seeing Peter Obi defeated Atiku and Tinubu in Adamawa.

You must be in severe pains.

I understand

Kikikii

I like your optimism Hate

Don't worry Obi would win in every Muslim state
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by VoteObi2023: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
We ran the same live survey in Lagos and Peter Obi dusted Tinubu and Atiku.

I'll look for the video.

Join Take Back Naija or the Coalition for Peter Obi to help us rescue this country from old thieves. Yorubas are the forefront runners of the movement. Don't allow the noise of few APC online agberos discourage you that SW is not OBIDIENT.

After South South, the most OBIdient region is NC, followed by SW, then SE.

The whole country wants OBI

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by IamWonderful: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
The same way maduka mentor of Pandora Peter OBItuary won on the internet, even was given certificate of return, but at the swearing-in ceremony, it was soludo we say.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by garfield1: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Jesus!!!

That’s what I’ve been shouting since.

Jesus! I just shouted it again.

This is Adamawa o! In far north.

And fools say Peter Obi is Igbo/IPOB project and only making noise online.

Jesus! My soul is glad. This is unbelievable!

I’m gonna say this for the umpteenth time, that Tinubu urchins will be busy trying to smear Peter Obi with ethnic slur. Before the realize what’s going on we shall have been done sowing our Asoebi for Peter Obi swearing in.

Frigga3
Garfield1
Parachoko
Moh247
Iamwonderful
Throwback
Factcheck0001

I never se e you attack atiki
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by VoteObi2023: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
FirstSon01:
After arranging fake people to speak, you want to use it to make it seem Pitobi has northern support??

Go to Kano and ask them with Hausa who they will vote for and hear by yourself!

Waziri Adamawa is coasting to victory!
The anchor is Olamide Sadau, a Yoruba Moslem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC News Describes Peter Obi As "Lesser-known", Projects Asiwaju Jagaban Victory / Gbadebo Would Have Been Arrested In A Saner Climes / APC Supporters Protest In Abuja To Demand Congratulatory Messages For BAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.