Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa (2997 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by VoteObi2023: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
The same way maduka mentor of Pandora Peter OBItuary won on the internet, even was given certificate of return, but at the swearing-in ceremony, it was soludo we say.
We love it when enemies of state wail

North Christian votes is already in the bag. We are now making incursion for moslem votes and our northern moslems friends are impressing us.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Parachoko: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Jesus!!!

That’s what I’ve been shouting since.

Jesus! I just shouted it again.

This is Adamawa o! In far north.

And fools say Peter Obi is Igbo/IPOB project and only making noise online.

Jesus! My soul is glad. This is unbelievable!

I’m gonna say this for the umpteenth time, that Tinubu urchins will be busy trying to smear Peter Obi with ethnic slur. Before the realize what’s going on we shall have been done sowing our Asoebi for Peter Obi swearing in.

Frigga3
Garfield1
Parachoko
Moh247
Iamwonderful
Throwback
Factcheck0001
Even in Adamawa, nah still Tinubu you dey scream

I fear you man

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
And those who do has polling online not not real folks right
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Hydroxide(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
A lot of people have realized that PDP and APC has nothing to offer anymore. They should do this kind of stuff in south south especially in Edo and Delta state and see the way Peter Obi's name will ring. E go really shock some people.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by kenedy175(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

how many time do we have to tell you, Elections are won at grassroot level, not urban centers

Core voters are not people you meet in the street of state capital or highbrow area

Out of 21 local government council in Adamawa, few like 3 to 4 are urbanised, the rest a rural agarian comiunity that doesn't follow internet trend

Ask yourself if a Neighbourhood that won't allow Ibo people buy land would vote an Ibo president

Have you tried buying land in the east and was turned down?

Please stop spreading false stories to Please your narrative.

Go to the east with your money to buy land and see if the land won't be sold to you.

The Hate people have for the east stinks to the high heavens.

Because Obi is from the east, he shouldn't be President abi??

You'll prefer choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea when you clearly have a better option because of ethnoreligious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Moh247: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
kenedy175:

Have you tried buying land in the east and was turned down?

Please stop spreading false stories to Please your narrative.

Go to the east with your money to buy land and see if the land won't be sold to you.

The Hate people have for the east stinks to the high heavens.

Because Obi is from the east, he shouldn't be President abi??

You'll prefer choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea when you clearly have a better option because of ethnoreligious sentiments.

Oga read my comments nau

Ibo can't buy land in Adamawa was what I said
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by kenedy175(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
From the interview, you'll clearly see the division ethnoreligious sentiments have caused.

Those saying Obi had more votes than Atiku shouldn't be deceived. Did you really look at those they said they'll vote for Atiku and those that said they'll vote for Obi to see the difference? Most of the people voting for Atiku in the video are clearly Muslim northerners. Those that said they'll vote for Obi are either southerners or Christian northerners. This has always been the issue.

The way we vote in this country isn't helping at all. Everybody wants to vote for their own irrespective of how incompetent he or she is. A typical example is Buhari. They wanted Buhari, Buhari has come and showed us all shege.

This video is very deceitful. Like someone stated, this was done in the urban area of Adamawa, probably Yola. Let them do same video in Demsa, Madagali, Mubi, Gombi and see how the tides will change.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by kenedy175(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Oga read my comments nau

Sorry bro. I misunderstood you. My bad.

I keep reading where they say Igbos don't allow northerners to buy land in the east. It gives me headache when I hear such false narratives.

However, where in Adamawa don't they allow igbos buy land?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by wickedJezibel(f): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Oga read my comments nau

Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by ijeawele23635: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Nnaa you no dey waste time oohNnaa you no dey waste time ooh...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Xbobtage: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2022
my God....This country might finally break free.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by popez: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:
GEj and Atiku won the online poll but that couldn't translate to real votes

You people better wake up from your slumbering

Keep crying. By the time you're done wiping your tears, we'll be preparing for Peter Obi's inauguration.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by mirrakk(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2022
The issue with this pool you conducted is that most of not all these people interviewed are learned or semi-educated. The real voters are mostly poor uneducated women and young girls who make up majority of the voters in the north. What they need is few cups of rice and maybe a tin of custard and beverages and more likely 2k or at most 5k to vote who they are told to vote. They don't even know how to vote. They just obey iinstruction to vote where there is a broom or where there is an umbrella.

The problem with our electoral system is largely illiteracy
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by nameo: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2022
mirrakk:
The issue with this pool you conducted is that most of not all these people interviewed are learned or semi-educated. The real voters are mostly poor uneducated women and young girls who make up majority of the voters in the north. What they need is few cups of rice and maybe a tin of custard and beverages and more likely 2k or at most 5k to vote who they are told to vote. They don't even know how to vote. They just obey iinstruction to vote where there is a broom or where there is an umbrella.

The problem with our electoral system is largely illiteracy

Nope... a major subset of voters now are the young people everywhere. Which demographic do you think are rushing to go get PVCs.

Young people have always been by far the largest demography in Nigeria. They jusy didnt vote previously cos most didnt care. But now, those that dont have PVCS are rushing to get. Those that have and have never voted are ready to vote, some of them for the 1st time in their lives. They are the people with the enthusiasm NOW. They are they persons who have completely taken over the media space, esp the social media. They are the people freely donating their monies and printing banners for their choice. They are the ones changing the minds of their parents, grand parenst, uncles, aunties, and friends offline. They have even started going to their villages to "preach" the political gospel there.

When you have real politicians openly coming out to say that the political scene has changed (or changing), what do you think they are talking about?

Moreover, didnt you guys say that the Obidient noise was only on social media(online) before? Didnt you guys say that nobody knew Peter Obi offline? Didnt you people say that northerners didnt know and wouldnt vote for Obi in the real world? Now, it is now that those in rural areas dont know him?

E go shock una

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by nameo: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2022
@seun @ mods @lalastilala

Why is this not on fp please
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by nameo: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
kenedy175:
From the interview, you'll clearly see the division ethnoreligious sentiments have caused.

Those saying Obi had more votes than Atiku shouldn't be deceived. Did you really look at those they said they'll vote for Atiku and those that said they'll vote for Obi to see the difference? Most of the people voting for Atiku in the video are clearly Muslim northerners. Those that said they'll vote for Obi are either southerners or Christian northerners. This has always been the issue.

The way we vote in this country isn't helping at all. Everybody wants to vote for their own irrespective of how incompetent he or she is. A typical example is Buhari. They wanted Buhari, Buhari has come and showed us all shege.

This video is very deceitful. Like someone stated, this was done in the urban area of Adamawa, probably Yola. Let them do same video in Demsa, Madagali, Mubi, Gombi and see how the tides will change.

So??
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by Factcheck0001: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:
GEj and Atiku won the online poll but that couldn't translate to real votes

You people better wake up from your slumbering
if na by online noise na stone n sticks suppose b our president by now cos prior to 2019 election stones n sticks won buhari online
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa by OBALOLA55(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
helinues:

And those who have been voting online are not real people right?
DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria / APC Supporters Protest In Abuja To Demand Congratulatory Messages For BAT / ORON: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Nigerian City In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.