Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (443 Views)

Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home / 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by Mirrotv(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
[/b]No fewer than 50 children have been rescued from an underground apartment in a church in Ondo town, Ond state.[b]

MIRROTV [/i]gathered that the children were abducted and kept in the underground cells.

The pastor of the church and other accomplices have been arrested by police detectives in the town.
The abducted children were seen in a viral video trending on the social media.

They were seen in a police patrol vehicle which conveyed them to the police station.

A voice was heard in the video saying “There are kidnapped children found in the underground cell of a church in Valentino Area of Ondo .

“The pastor and some members of the church have been arrested and were also in the patrol van of the police.”

Spokesperson for the state police command, Funmi Odunlami, confirmed the discovery by police detectives.

Odunlam said the victims had been taken to the Akure headquarters of the Command.

According to her, “I don’t have the details yet but they are bringing the victims to the headquarters.

“I will give you the details as soon as I get it from the DPO.”[/b][b][i]
[b][/b]

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by crestedaguiyi: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Afonja
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by Machinegun91(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
They are children of God, leave them to serve their father
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Heard this on channels earlier, Wonder what the world is turning to.
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by Ahmed0336(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Machinegun91:
They are children of God, leave them to serve their father
Are you ok? undecided
Abducted and you are still talking about serving their father..do you even understand the post or you are being sarcastic in a mindless way? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by Mirrotv(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Stick to us on Whatsapp for news updates

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by delzbaba(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
After two days they'll change the story just watch.
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by Rastaramsey(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pastor dey follow mine skulls sad sad

Omo this is so bad..
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church by Mynd44: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2022

(1)

Man Sentenced To 4yrs In Prison For Raping 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti / Always Petroleum Boss Kidnapped In Kogi / Trigger-Happy Police Opens Fire On Polynek Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.