Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment (66408 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Young Graduate Program At Totalenergies / Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
oh okay. Does anyone know if they are writing tests any other day? this week? like today?
Heskey1:

You can join the zoom room in progress. I.e if they have people writing on that very day u can join them and write your own
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by KamilaMoh: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Heskey1:
I did that on a different day. It has to be the one conducted by saville and on a scheduled date for interview. U can always join the zoom meeting and request for your login details

Woahhh
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by KamilaMoh: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
MsAnonymous:

Basically maths and English test. the Math question is fill in the answer though. No options.
like 15-20% were drilling calculation question.
Time was 50 mins, but it seemed to fly by sooo fast. U have to b very fast.
Are you scheduled to write today?
Though everyone wrote yesterday

Wow. Sounds like something. I wish you all the best
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
When Reservoir is out please let us know perhaps we can plan and do tests on that day. Had a rescheduled test that I wasn't able to attend due to having structured interview same time
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Pls which other day is the test happening your enable me join the zoom and time of the test

Pls someone should help me
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Occupational psychology dropped for maintenance
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by MsAnonymous: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Interview dates for Economist role has dropped

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
structured interview?
MsAnonymous:
Interview dates for Economist role has dropped
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by bebeto94: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
I have not gotten any mail for maintenance. Is there any hope for me
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
when did you do your structured interview? if you haven't done your structured interview by now i'm afraid they'll be sending rejection mails now
bebeto94:
I have not gotten any mail for maintenance. Is there any hope for me
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by bebeto94: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
ExpertNLer:
when did you do your structured interview? if you haven't done your structured interview by now i'm afraid they'll be sending rejection mails now
No emails for structured interview. Omo. D thing shock me. I could swear i did well in d aptitude test and technical test
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Has there been any rejection mail so far on drilling and well engineering
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Enugbe: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Any update for contract Engineer after the psycologist?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Did you do contract engineer pyschologist? when was it?
Enugbe:
Any update for contract Engineer after the psycologist?

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by wiseman1494(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Any wellsite geologist applicant in the house?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please can anyone pls help me with information concerning rejection mail.I wasn't call for d technical interview under drilling yet no rejection mails.. But for contract engineer I was sent a rejection mail since 2weeks ago

What does that imply, someone should help me
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
They've rejected you for contract because they're close to making their decision
Templendudiri20:
Please can anyone pls help me with information concerning rejection mail.I wasn't call for d technical interview under drilling yet no rejection mails.. But for contract engineer I was sent a rejection mail since 2weeks ago

What does that imply, someone should help me
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Expert,
I didn't apply for contact engineer..
But I was also shortlisted. What I applied was drilling which I wrote the test but haven't received any mail from them since then.. So I don't know if they have sent any mail under drilling before or after their technical test.. I mean rejection mail
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
They've not contacted anyone for drilling as far as i'm aware. But if you were considered for contract engineer test and they've rejected - it means for contract engineer you are no longer in consideration. Wait for the update regarding drilling. Each position is assessed on their own merit. Were you a previous intern? surprising that they considered you for contracts without applying for it
Templendudiri20:
Expert,
I didn't apply for contact engineer..
But I was also shortlisted. What I applied was drilling which I wrote the test but haven't received any mail from them since then.. So I don't know if they have sent any mail under drilling before or after their technical test.. I mean rejection mail
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 2:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Expertl
Noo maybe because of my cv

But how Will be in consideration even without d technical test for drilling. I was called for the technical tests for drilling neither was I rejected.. So my position in dis is strong and wondrous

What do u think
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2022
Templendudiri20:
Expertl
Noo maybe because of my cv

But how Will be in consideration even without d technical test for drilling. I was called for the technical tests for drilling neither was I rejected.. So my position in dis is strong and wondrous

What do u think
They used the aptitude test to screen out some people because drilling has a very high number of applications. So they wanted to reduce the number before proceeding with the technical test. So most likely Ur score in the aptitude test was low.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2022
haftob

No rejection mail was sent in respect to dis remember(Drilling engineer ).. And I don't think drilling is of high number, remember there criteria says master's degree for drilling engineering applicants. So I think there is more Hope. There are ppl who will not do technical test and their names will be short listed for employment..
Is about grace, I feel if they haven't sent u rejection mail u are still on track and have hope
Just as I never applied for contract engineer but I was called write for contract engineer too

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Isispeaker97: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Well site geologist technical today, finally thank God
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2022
What time is it? someone missed drilling technical and wants to see if they can do it today
Isispeaker97:
Well site geologist technical today, finally thank God
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Isispeaker97: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2022
ExpertNLer:
What time is it? someone missed drilling technical and wants to see if they can do it today
diff time slots, mine was 8-10
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Expert was d person emailed.. For the technical test and he missed it or he just want to join..
Secondly I thought there test are different for different department

Someone that didn't get invite for technical test under drilling.. Can He join too
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Isispeaker97

Can someone join even if he didn't get d invite for technical test but he is suppose to write
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Yes the person was mailed for drilling but just missed the test
Templendudiri20:
Expert was d person emailed.. For the technical test and he missed it or he just want to join..
Secondly I thought there test are different for different department

Someone that didn't get invite for technical test under drilling.. Can He join too
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Isispeaker97: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Templendudiri20:
Isispeaker97

Can someone join even if he didn't get d invite for technical test but he is suppose to write

how is he supposed to write if he didn’t get the invite? Not sure I understand
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2022
How do you know if you're supposed to write technical test if they did not invite you
Templendudiri20:
Isispeaker97

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Isispeaker97: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
ExpertNLer:
n it was fine. Thank God.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2022
If they didn't invite why then have they not sent rejection text on that note too

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.