Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment (65876 Views)

Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Young Graduate Program At Totalenergies / Totalenergies Talent Sourcing 2021 – OND, HND And BSC Recruitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Heskey1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
People should give us updates on how the interview today went
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Amidris: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
I haven’t seen any for contract engineer role, does anyone received for that role or are they yet to call for the contract engineer role??
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by yusufmurry: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
MsAnonymous:
Pls is the Drilling test still Monday or till further notice?

Read email sent to you very well.

No date yet, Saville will communicate that
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Hussygy: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
What about process engineers. Is there anyone that has received any invite for process?

1 Like

Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Jadue(f): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
These interview emails are they in batches, so that we know when to move on
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Contract interviewed today, Piping also interviewed today
Amidris:
I haven’t seen any for contract engineer role, does anyone received for that role or are they yet to call for the contract engineer role??
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Heskey1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
ExpertNLer:
Contract interviewed today, Piping also interviewed today

What's the nature of interview? Are they in anyway related to the technical assessment
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by dammygoody(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
So those of us that haven't received invites... piping
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
When is your own interview?
Heskey1:

What's the nature of interview? Are they in anyway related to the technical assessment
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Anonz: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
If I don’t get Invite for interview by next week na to move on with my life. We’ll try again when another opportunity comes
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Seunha1: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2022
How was the technical test conducted by Saville?

How much time was given and was it more calculation or applied questions ?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
I see you tried to email me, I don't take emails on this platform. what you can do is follow me and I will follow back and we can message via Nairaland
PowellN:
Does anyone have an idea of what the Drilling and wells Engineer technical assessment looks like?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
technical assessment are often a mix of both calculation and theoretical/knowledge they expect you to have in the discipline
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Is this email based on batches because I did the swift analysis test on drilling and well engineering. But til date am yet to get email for the technical test which we were pre informed about prior to now. Please can someone help me with d explanation
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Crytoguy101: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Processs o....pls who has received ?
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Crytoguy101:
Processs o....pls who has received ?
Process guys av received structured interview invite
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
For what date?
haftob:

Process guys av received structured interview invite
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
ExpertNLer:
For what date?
Wednesday

The thing is I think the number of people being invited for the interviews are so small in number. Infact I think mayb less than 10 or even as small as 5 sef in my opinion so that's why it seems people are not getting invites.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
@PowellN, Expertl
Pls I didn't receive any message for the technical test am under drilling and well engineering.. I did the first test.. Pls does it mean we are omitted or they are dealing on batches.. Pls someone should answer me am so worried
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Templendudiri20:
@PowellN, Expertl
Pls I didn't receive any message for the technical test am under drilling and well engineering.. I did the first test.. Pls does it mean we are omitted or they are dealing on batches.. Pls someone should answer me am so worried
Saville hasn't sent any mail for that, mayb from tomorrow. The test can't be tomorrow again.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Joshbass: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Templendudiri20:
@PowellN, Expertl

Jst chill bro… The test has been rescheduled and nobody has gotten an assured mail from the consultant. Let’s jst watch and see how it unfolds.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
@haftob
But some ppl here said they have gotten test for drilling and well technical test.. I haven't even seen anyone only that first stage we wrote (swift analysis) since then til date nothing.. I was now thinking if we have been omitted
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Only notification, Saville has not sent test
Templendudiri20:
@haftob
But some ppl here said they have gotten test for drilling and well technical test.. I haven't even seen anyone only that first stage we wrote (swift analysis) since then til date nothing.. I was now thinking if we have been omitted
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Templendudiri20:
@haftob
It was TotalEnergies that wanted to organise the technical tests for drilling and Reservoir themselves before they changed their mind and sent another mail that Saville will now be the one to organize it. So TotalEnergies first sent a mail inviting candidates for the test, then they sent another mail that Saville will get back to us. I av however not heard that Saville has gotten in touch with anyone.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
haftob.

We are saying the same thing, that notification and email sent bt total energies over the up coming technical test and also the email that said that Seville consultant Will get back to us, I didn't get anyone or any of it till date. The last message I got was invite for the first test (swift analysis )
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by haftob(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Templendudiri20:
haftob.

We are saying the same thing, that notification and email sent bt total energies over the up coming technical test and also the email that said that Seville consultant Will get back to us, I didn't get anyone or any of it till date. The last message I got was invite for the first test (swift analysis )
OK, maybe they already used the aptitude test to screen out some people or it might just be an oversight.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by MsAnonymous: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Templendudiri20:
haftob.

You were most likely not selected to continue to the technical stage
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by MsAnonymous: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pls have Economist guys gotten any call back for interview
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Jay313: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Templendudiri20:
haftob.

I think you should send a mail so you can be sure you weren't omitted.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by Templendudiri20: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
@MsAnonymous
Was there any cut down.. I guess all other departments wrote d swift analysis and technical test. In d previous test d said u will be called up for technical test.. I thought d screening out works with first test(swift analysis and technical interview ) before they can now do there screening out..
I thought all other department did theirs technical/swift before finial selection
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by PowellN(m): 12:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Templendudiri20:
@PowellN, Expertl
I don't know if its in batches, I got an email last week inviting me for a technical assessment. I don't have a lot of information about this recruitment.
Re: Totalenergies Graduate Recruitment by eunikgirl: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2022
I think that if the email for the Saville technical test drops and you don't receive it, you can contact them to be sure you weren't omitted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / 4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.