Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now (1556 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora / Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) / E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2020
For the first time in Nigeria's history Nigerians are protesting on a very important issue that affects everyone down south. The SARS unit of the Nigerian police force has for years operated with impunity. Killing, raping, kidnapping and illegally arresting people. This happens all the way from Lagos state down to ebonyi state. Across the south, there's no one that has absolutely anything good to say about them. The youths are tired and are coming out enmass to protest for this deadly unit to be scrapped and I am seeing pro Igbo threads on nairaland. For what exactly? Someone said igbos should not join the protests. Do you have an idea of how many youths are killed in Igbo land by SARS. Havent you read of the exploits of akwuzu SARS. These people are a menace. That they haven't gotten to you yet does not mean that your time won't come. Stop the tribalism threads and let's focus on an issue disturbing us all down south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2020
Meanwhile, a cretinous fvcktard in the name of Dukeprince50 believes SARS should continue because they aTTaCk yAhOo YaHoO boys. According to these set of people, anyone who makes money online is a fraudulent individual. Any young person who looks good, uses an iPhone, has tattoos, dreadlocks, wears stripped jeans etc., are criminals. Envy, privation state and wickedness are the symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:
Meanwhile, a cretinous fvcktard in the name of Dukeprince50 believes SARS should continue because they aTTaCk yAhOo YaHoO boys. According to these set of people, anyone who makes money online is a fraudulent individual. Any young person who looks good, uses an iPhone, has tattoos, dreadlocks, wears stripped jeans etc., are criminals. Envy, privation state and wickedness are the symptoms.
don't be a stupid blockhead, go back and read my thread.
I never said SARS should continue, I said as we are condemning SARS, we should not forget to stop yahoo and cultism.

i cant imagine any sane person that will want to disagree with my opinion except ofcos Yahoo guys like u
don't come here and disgrace urself.
Silly ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Yujin(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
For the first time in Nigeria's history Nigerians are protesting on a very important issue that affects everyone down south. The SARS unit of the Nigerian police force has for years operated with impunity. Killing, raping, kidnapping and illegally arresting people. This happens all the way from Lagos state down to ebonyi state. Across the south, there's no one that has absolutely anything good to say about them. The youths are tired and are coming out enmass to protest for this deadly unit to be scrapped and I am seeing pro Igbo threads on nairaland. For what exactly? Someone said igbos should not join the protests. Do you have an idea of how many youths are killed in Igbo land by SARS. Havent you read of the exploits of akwuzu SARS. These people are a menace. That they haven't gotten to you yet does not mean that your time won't come. Stop the tribalism threads and let's focus on an issue disturbing us all down south.
We are not against #ENDSARS but will not join in the protest because it is miniscule to the whole problem before us. We're in support of you from our homes and business places. If you talk about coming out for the disintegration of Nigeria, this is when you'll see millions of us.
WE SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR #ENDSARS PROTEST FROM OUR HOMES AND PLACES OF BUSINESS.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I never said SARS should continue, I said as we are condemning SARS, we should not forget to stop yahoo and cultism.
Silly ass

You're a cretinous and poverty stricken fvcktard who believes that in the middle of a movement against the excesses of SARS, people aren't condemning online fraud. Almost everyone with a brain condemns online fraud but in the current situation, they are concerned about the fraudulent and extortionate attitudes of your beloved SARS officials.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

We are not against #ENDSARS but will not join in the protest because it is miniscule to the whole problem before us. We're support you from our homes and business places. If you talk about coming out for the disintegration of Nigeria, this is when you'll see millions of us.

Gbaam! We are retweeting on twitter

When we start our own....they will run to newspapers in Nigeria and tell to write that SECESSIONISTS HAS HIJACKED #ENDSARS PROTEST

once the headline has been published.... You will see firing squad shooting down protesters in south east then BBC, AL JAZEERA AND CNN with local newspapers will be reporting about protesters tear gassed in Lagos, abuja and other places. They will not report we are being killed by firing squad in south east when we start tweeting....the states ambassadors will say its a lie there no such thing happening.... They will provide them with local newspapers, BBC, CNN AND AL JAZEERA HEADLINES DISCUSSING ABOUT TEAR GAS ALONE....most Nigerians will start laughing at us again....they will start calling their soldiers GALLANT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

We are not against #ENDSARS but will not join in the protest because it is miniscule to the whole problem before us. We're support you from our homes and business places. If you talk about coming out for the disintegration of Nigeria, this is when you'll see millions of us.

If you think disintegration of Nigeria starts with a protest for such, then you lie. Major protests start from the unlikeliest of sources like we've seen in the US, Tunisia, Egypt, Hong Kong etc. It can be on record that Nigeria disintegrated because people rose up against SARS - Dukeprince50's darlings - but to expect an outright protest for the disintegration is delusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Yujin:

Na who dey alive dey protest for disintegration o. SARS has killed more igbos than people from other tribes. Even when they weren't that much of a terror in the west, they were ruthlessly killing in the east.
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by loveth360(f): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Those that believe in
Nigeria should protest for
better Nigeria.

Why would i protest for End
sars when nigeria army
have killed more innocent
Igbos than the sars.Which
these same yolobas rejoiced and cheered.

If eventually the Fg end the
sars,will that stop nigeria
army from killing our
youths.

I can only protest for total
disintegration of
nigeria,which i have done in
the pass and will still do
again if the need arises.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

You're a cretinous and poverty stricken fvcktard who believes that in the middle of a movement against the excesses of SARS, people aren't condemning online fraud. Almost everyone with a brain condemns online fraud but in the current situation, they are concerned about the fraudulent and extortionate attitudes of your beloved SARS officials.

I don't think you can understand anything, u are so daft, ABC explanation is like metaphysics to you.
I'll advice u to work on ur IQ, its less than that of a chicken.
As long as I was in support of EndSars, what makes it bad to also agitate for us to stop those criminal activities on which the SARS uses as a platform to operate?
Bloody thief calling himself yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

If you think disintegration of Nigeria starts with a protest for such, then you lie. Major protests start from the unlikeliest of sources like we've seen in the US, Tunisia, Egypt, Hong Kong etc. It can be on record that Nigeria disintegrated because people rose up against SARS - Dukeprince50's darlings - but to expect an outright protest for the disintegration is delusion.

OK....do what you think will work....let me do what I think will work.....if yours starts working more I will join....if its mine join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by HeadShot: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

i cant imagine any sane person that will want to disagree with my opinion except ofcos Yahoo guys like u
Silly ass

Right now
It's about SARS brutality
Don't change the narrative

If SARS was actually doing what they're supposed to like going after armed robbers we won't be here...
SARs wasn't created to tackle Internet fraudsters.. we've an agency for that
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2020
HeadShot:

Right now
It's about SARS brutality
Don't change the narrative

If SARS was actually doing what they're supposed to like going after armed robbers we won't be here...
SARs wasn't created to tackle Internet fraudsters.. we've an agency for that
while condemning SARS, don't I have the right to tell people to stop those criminal activities on which the SARS uses as a platform to operate? I am not digressing from the main topic, I'm still in it.

As we are shouting end SARS, let's also try to stop the things with which SARS uses as an excuse to operate and carry out their atrocities
what's wrong with this statement?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by loveth360(f): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Na who dey alive dey protest for disintegration o. SARS has killed more igbos than people from other tribes. Even when they weren't that much of a terror in the west, they were ruthlessly killing in the east.
But nigeria army have killed more Igbo youth than sars,which you people applauded and cheered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Yujin(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

You're very correct. Still we wait until the right things are brought up. We support you from our homes and business places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Yujin(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Very true... Carry on with the protest and know that we support you. We will join when the whole sickness is to be cured.
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by tobechi74: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2020
When you recruit an ex convicts without rehabilitation,what do you expect?" Oga gives order". They unleash without thinking of the consequences of their actions. Obedience is the rule. Those who obey the boss get promoted. Few self thinking policemen are labelled rebels, set up andvswckrd

These SARS official are Nigerians who are given power. The only difference between them and many of us is that we do not have similar power. Once we do, we will perform worse than them.

Money and Power brings out the hidden cruelty in a man.

We all need to improve our thinking. We need to change our mindset.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
But nigeria army have killed more Igbo youth than sars,which you people applauded and cheered.
Trust me I am Igbo bende local government from abia state and I hate the army just as you do but you see SARS. They are worst than the army. They kill with impunity. Rape, kidnap, murder. It's insane. That unit must be totally scrapped. It's even worst in the East. Drop the tribal rants for now. Na person wey dey alive dey protest disintegration o.
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I don't think you can understand anything, u are so daft, ABC explanation is like metaphysics to you.
I'll advice u to work on ur IQ, its less than that of a chicken.
As long as I was in support of EndSars, what makes it bad to also agitate for us to stop those criminal activities on which the SARS uses as a platform to operate?
Bloody thief calling himself yahoo

If you are asked to produce an evidence where I support theft, you won't be able to. But I'm here to tell you that: it's not a crime to be young and successful
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
while condemning SARS, don't I have the right to tell people to stop those criminal activities on which the SARS uses as a platform to operate? I am not digressing from the main topic, I'm still in it.

what's wrong with this statement?
As we are shouting end SARS, let's also try to stop the things with which SARS uses as an excuse to operate and carry out their atrocities

When Boko Haram were attacking Christians and people cried against their atrocities, I'm sure you were one of those who said Christians should stop going to church so that Boko Haram would stop their heinous acts. But today, same group is attacking everybody and even a governor who is a Moslem. What makes you think SARS attack people because of Internet fraud? So medical doctors, teachers, lecturers, artisans etc., who have been attacked and killed are into Internet fraud? What's wrong in calling SARS out for their criminal acts? What makes you think they won't start harassing old men and women? After all, who thought Boko Haram would graduate to attacking a governor who is a Moslem.

Have you seen why I termed you a cretinous and deluded fvcktard?!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by helinues: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
grin

As the security forces can't be trusted, I will give my support on End SARS only online
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

When Boko Haram were attacking Christians and people cried against their atrocities, I'm sure you were one of those who said Christians should stop going to church so that Boko Haram would stop their heinous acts. But today, same group is attacking everybody and even a governor who is a Moslem. What makes you think SARS attack people because of Internet fraud? So medical doctors, teachers, lecturers, artisans etc., who have been attacked and killed are into Internet fraud? What's wrong in calling SARS out for their criminal acts? What makes you think they won't start harassing old men and women? After all, who thought Boko Haram would graduate to attacking a governor who is a Moslem.

Have you seen why I termed you a cretinous and deluded fvcktard?!
I told u, I don't wanna discuss with u again, ur IQ's too looowww
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

If you are asked to produce an evidence where I support theft, you won't be able to. But I'm here to tell you that: it's not a crime to be young and successful
the fvck is with ur head? am I condemning young and successful people? I said stop yahoo and cultism eeeehhhhnnn, ode get sense for once
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I told u, I don't wanna discuss with u again, ur IQ's too looowww

Animal!

Go through this dude's (OAU Law best graduating student) tweet:

https://twitter.com/OJayansola/status/1314802980126945281?s=19

Cretin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Animal!
Go through this dude's (OAU Law best graduating student) tweet:
https://twitter.com/OJayansola/status/1314802980126945281?s=19
Cretin!
goat
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by BigSarah(f): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Majority of foolish southerners in Nigeria are nairaland members, that’s a fact...don’t generalize what you see here with other reasonable southerners
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
goat

Cretinous fvcktard,

According to your foolish theory from a brain full of coconut and vibes, that guy shouldn't complain about SARS because there's Internet fraud? He should be arrested by SARS because he has afro? SARS shouldn't end after abusing people's rights because they fIGhT iNtErnEt fRauD!

Mor0n of the highest order. Broke and useless animal who believes a cruel and wicked organisation should continue.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Cretinous fvcktard,

According to your foolish theory from a brain full of coconut and vibes, that guy shouldn't complain about SARS because there's Internet fraud? He should be arrested by SARS because he has afro? SARS shouldn't end after abusing people's rights because they fIGhT iNtErnEt fRauD!

Mor0n of the highest order. Broke and useless animal who believes a cruel and wicked organisation should continue.
I didn't click ur stupid link.
u are boring
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
I didn't click ur stupid link.
u are boring

How would you click it when you are intellectually deficient, broke and envious? Can you ever make a first class in any academic environment? Have you worked for a reputable company? Do you run a profitable enterprise? No! So I'm not surprised, as you an envy filled baboon who is jealous of how successful young people are today. Which is why you want deflect the uprising by mentioning yahoo yahoo. When Hushpuppi was arrested, everyone protesting against SARS strongly criticised their menace. Today is SARS and that's the koko not some whataboutism.

Here's another by Paystack's employees: https://medium.com/@adeyimika/a-sad-story-a69d82d73e77

According to your coconut filled cerebrum, those lads shouldn't complain because SARS are attacking yahoo yahoo criminals! Bloody cretin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

How would you click it when you are intellectually deficient, broke and envious? Can you ever make a first class in any academic environment? Have you worked for a reputable company? Do you run a profitable enterprise? No! So I'm not surprised, as you an envy filled baboon who is jealous of how successful young people are today. Which is why you want deflect the uprising by mentioning yahoo yahoo. When Hushpuppi was arrested, everyone protesting against SARS strongly criticised their menace. Today is SARS and that's the koko not some whataboutism.

Here's another by Paystack's employees: https://medium.com/@adeyimika/a-sad-story-a69d82d73e77

According to your coconut filled cerebrum, those lads shouldn't complain because SARS are attacking yahoo yahoo criminals! Bloody cretin!
u are still boring, try harder
Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by Gerrard59(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are still boring, try harder

Envy filled cretin. Brain full of sawdust, coconut and vibes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now by dukeprince50: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

Envy filled cretin. Brain full of sawdust, coconut and vibes.
I know I can do it, but still boring grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Election Was Full Of Rigging — Adanu Garba / TINUBU Never Attended Secondary School / K1, Kunle Oduah And Others Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.