Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building (2578 Views)

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by dubaino(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
China has completed the construction of Zimbabwe's new $160 million Parliament building as a gift to them.

China fully paid for the construction. It includes six floors and will house both the lower and upper houses of Parliament.

Chinese flags and Zimbabwean flags are on it.

https:///3vH3Co8CMK

2 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice one from China.. grin

7 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by lordm(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
See the difference between china and uk

9 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
lordm:
See the difference between china and uk
What difference mister? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by blazingblender(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok
Better for them

1 Like

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by blazingblender(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Now the question is how will this serve as an assets to the country
If not it's just a waste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by MufasaLion: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good for them. You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
If not it's just a waste
How is the house of assembly serving as an assets in your country?or is it also a waste? undecided

9 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by JBriel: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wow
Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by MufasaLion: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
If not it's just a waste

It's an asset already and this your question is unnecessary. Focus on your country.

5 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by SadiqBabaSani: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Greek gift

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by blazingblender(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's an asset already and this your question is unnecessary. Focus on your country.
I don't understand
Focus on my country meaning what??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by blazingblender(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How is the house of assembly serving as an assets in your country?or is it also a waste? undecided
when you answer my question then your question will get it's own ansa

1 Like

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by nadisms: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
With lots of bug inside.

China cannot give you something for free, same with other caucasians

20 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
I can bet with late president jubril right ball that China already installed hidden camera and spy gadgets in that parliament building to steal national information

14 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
blazingblender:
when you answer my question then your question will get it's own ansa
If you was smart you wouldn't be asking such mindless question In the first place..the easiest way for me to make ya soft brain grasp my point was to relate it to ya sh**thole..

If you can answer the question"what purpose/how does the house of assembly serve as a purpose in your country" then you have an answer to ya question..
Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by ogmask: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
I hope that the house is not bugged from roof to foundation. China gifts are like things from those Greek years.

10 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by blazingblender(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you was smart you wouldn't be asking such mindless question In the first place..the easiest way for me to make ya soft brain grasp my point was to relate it to ya sh**thole..

If you can answer the question"what purpose/how does the house of assembly serve as a purpose in your country" then you have an answer to ya question..
lol smart ask questions to be enlightened
Foolish dwell on their foollishness and even make boost of it

2 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Now this is real aids. Not some that will ask you to first legalize gay/lesbian unions, first support their sanctions war, first stop trading with their own adversaries, first blindly support any motion they put fort in the UN, first give their multinationals rights of first refusal to your natural resources before they give you their so called aids.

4 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by MufasaLion: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
redseason:
Now this is real aids. Not some that will ask you to first legalize gay/lesbian unions, first support their sanctions war, first stop trading with their own adversaries, first blindly support any motion they put fort in the UN, first give their multinationals rights of first refusal to your natural resources before they give you their so called aids.

Why are you this bitter?
Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Bobloco: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
The Chinese
Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why am I this bitter?
You should be ashamed of yourself!!! You could not dispute what I stated. But want to emotionally blackmail yourself. Barrack refused selling weapons to tackle boko boys to GEJ. selling ooo, because of gay rights. Serbia was recently threatened to join support UN resolutions condemning Russia in other to get favorable gas transit deals. Pakistan was recently asked to pass a vote of no confidence on their PM for visiting and refusing to condemn Russian aggression for everything to remain cool. India was recently asked by all allied partners to reduce purchase of Russian energy in other to get better technology deals in military gears. Should I go on? Yet in your little daft mind, you are so bitter. Am I the cause of your frustrations in life?

3 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Greek gift!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
redseason:
Nothing goes for nothing in the real world, I wont be surprised if that house is used to discuss how much more to borrow from china.

1 Like

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by godofuck231: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
These fools are being bought , now their senate is technically owned by China

4 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Smithkafors(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
How many building do we have this colorful......

2 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by alizma: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nice one from China.. grin
Don't be too sure of it, those people will secret gadgets that will enable them get every single discussion in that entire building then they will go back home and dictate the happenings in Zimbabwe. Anyone that stand as threat will be identified and systematically eliminated.

1 Like

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Dikegodspower(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2022
What is china cooking hmmmmmm
Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23am On Jul 03, 2022
blazingblender:
lol smart ask questions to be enlightened
Foolish dwell on their foollishness and even make boost of it
You ain't even expressing yourself properly.. grin
Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by eagleu: 2:45am On Jul 03, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Greek gift

Before celebrating, Zimbabwe should ask Kenya how to de-bug Chinese donated buildings, otherwise everything go dey report to China live!

2 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 03, 2022
How china looked at all of Zimbabwe and felt the most important thing to gift it is a parliament building.... a railroad or an airport, a seaport or even mass housing could have been better. Scholarships or even training.. $160m worth of knowledge transfer could have gone a longer way.

3 Likes

Re: China Gifts Zimbabwe New $160 Million Parliament Building by johnkey: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2022
All these powerful countries are already planning for 100-200 years ahead while this useless naija is still stuck 50 years behind

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Citizens Started Blocking There Roads / Whites Squatters In Camps In South Africa (photos) / Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.